Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Jan 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
More rumours making their way to Surrey - Jason Jordan signs for Indo. Gilly?

KNVB,

There were rumblings in the dressing prior to Saturday's game that, YES JJ has signed with us. Didn't see him on Saturday, hopefully, we'll see him at practice tonight or Thursday, otherwise, he may make his debut on the gravel pitch called MUCKnair on Sunday.

Gilly

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game of the week this week BBY vs Sporting. Look for a huge upset. I wonder how much the brothers have riding on this game. If any sporting guys can try to get it out of Brian I'll try to get it out of Leo.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
The good thing is when you need to lose a few pounds a couple weeks on the Hollywood diet can get you back to playing shape. The bad news for you KNVB is that when your born a mix of the Sedins/ and Corky from life goes on, you will always be that Ugly.

Masi and his 4 red cards a year is going to Croatia . Lucas is heading to California for a month on Wed. and if Steve Millar thinks he is gonna come and poach Gordie Chin from us I'll personally drive out to Cloverdale Athletic and slap him upside the head.
watch your wallets & jewelery men:eek:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught about 20-25 minutes of the Surrey/Inter clash today at Cloverdale. I got there at half and it was 1 buzz Inter, Corazza and Crouch scored while it was there, and I left at 3 buzz Inter.

A few new Surrey faces, included Vince Stewart and Niall Thompson, but no Rob Hall.

PS/ Hopefully next is cancelled early so we can catch the Seahawks in the NFC Championship game!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It ended 3-2 Inter. Somehow Inter has the uncanny knack of catching us at our absolute fcuking worst. The ref was decent, but the two tossers holding the flags were god awful. Inters 3rd was a beauty, but the first and definitely the second were highly suspect. Other than the last 20 we were crap and Inter ran at us relentlessly after turn over, after turn over.

We out drank them though, despite the best efforts of Ivan Lee.

JB told me Sporting beat BBY 3-1... right before the orgasm.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van A 2 AFC Leopards 0

On the artificial turf at Ambleside. 2 nice goals, one by Paul Dailly and one by Mike Dodd.

It never ceases to amaze me how card happy that tall slavic ref is though.:confused:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M:

It never ceases to amaze me that no matter how many times people get that "tall slavic ref" (Miro) or others like him, they still don't seem to be able to learn that you can't talk back to the guy....

But what do I know?:rolleyes:

Trece

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
Ok! I thought I had seen it all in this fcuking Mickey Mouse excuse for a league. As it turns out the VMSL in their infinite wisdom have decided to schedule us at 9AM....yes that is correct, not a typo 9AM Sunday morning against Westside. How fcuking galactically stupid are you Rueben? I hope you, and Azzi and all you fcuking morons read this? Get your fat asses out of bed at 6AM to be there for a 9Am kickoff. What is your hard on to get these games in. We have played 13 games before the break and we get scheduled for a 9AM Sunday game. This is the reason, and more to the point, it is fcuking idiots like you that are the reason the sport is in the toilet in this country.

I heard you were on your knees begging Azzi and Reuben for a 9 am game this week Bronco :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 2 Firetown 0 yesterday.

We scored 2 in the last 10/15 minutes after a pretty even game though-out. Animal with a heck of job up front until he had to run down a loose ball or two. Kinda went quite from there. :D

Any other results? BBY was beating Westside 2-1 when I left. Some lad from Westside had his knee rearranged.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A big result for us on friday, as we beat Sapp 1-0. Steve Frazao with our goal on a break away pass by Brent Branker.

All in all I think we were full value for the win and only gave up one shot on net which Mike Halford made a great diving save on in his first appearance of the season.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC 3 INDO/AKAL 3

A shoot out at MUCKnair. AFC scored early on a corner, we had chances to equalize before half, but squandered them, and as per usual AFC scores on last play before half to take a 2 buzz lead.

2nd half - we scored with about 25 left (a Doc header), and continued to press, however, AFC countered and scored their 3rd goal. 5 minutes remaining, and Carlito scores on a breakaway to cut the lead to one. With about 2 minutes left, Leetchy crosses a ball that their player handles....PK....Carlito buries the equalizer, and both team earn a point.

PS/ The ref was shocking!!!!:D (Hi Walks)

PSS/ With big D sick, our replacement goalie had a 0% save percentage!!! (Good job Manchild) :bronco:

PSSS/ A confirmed rumour that 3 AFC players transferred to SPORTING.........Brent Branker, Kevan Cameron, and David Griffiths.

Gilly

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out in Cloverdale far, far away this aft: Surrey Utd 0 WVFC 0. Think I saw ballbaby at this game who did not say hi my feelings are hurt :( talking to Mr. Posse.

I am clearly biased towards my club, and I thought the WV side battled pretty hard and got a big away point. Having said that, I think SU was a little unlucky, they virtually scored in the 45th minute...the ball was going in anyway and I dont know (if I was his coach I would yell at him) who up front for SU ran forward and tapped it over the line..oopsie... offside :rolleyes: ! Not very smart. And I think it was Steve Millar on a set piece in the 2nd half who rang one off of the bar, only to have it bounce down dangerously close to being over the WV line:p . But, Jinky's header in the first half down wind had goal written all over it only to have the wind push it into the bar and away.

Two close to over 35 :knvb: WV vets left the pitch early (Nico and Dailly) with groins but WV gutted it out. Unlucky to SU, but WV are becoming a team to be reckoned with I think.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
Out in Cloverdale far, far away this aft: Surrey Utd 0 WVFC 0. Think I saw ballbaby at this game who did not say hi my feelings are hurt :( talking to Mr. Posse.

I am clearly biased towards my club, and I thought the WV side battled pretty hard and got a big away point. Having said that, I think SU was a little unlucky, they virtually scored in the 45th minute...the ball was going in anyway and I dont know (if I was his coach I would yell at him) who up front for SU ran forward and tapped it over the line..oopsie... offside :rolleyes: ! Not very smart. And I think it was Steve Millar on a set piece in the 2nd half who rang one off of the bar, only to have it bounce down dangerously close to being over the WV line:p . But, Jinky's header in the first half down wind had goal written all over it only to have the wind push it into the bar and away.

Two close to over 35 :knvb: WV vets left the pitch early (Nico and Dailly) with groins but WV gutted it out. Unlucky to SU, but WV are becoming a team to be reckoned with I think.

That was you? I recognized the face from soccer circles but you're greyer than the last time I saw you my friend. Good looking chap nonetheless.

I apologize. If I knew that was you, I would have bothered you some more.:D

It was a decent game to watch.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 Sapp 0

What a battle at Adanac...field was the shite and now probably will not be played on until next year.

Inter scored when Tim P hit a shot which deflected off Joe M. Five minutes into the second half..we got a red card and were down to 10 men....Sapp applied some pressure but we were a very determined bunch today and did not really give them any clear cut chances.

With 10 men, we played well and still were able to create some quality chances

On to next week....

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 1 - Norvan 0

Our goal was scored by Steve Dormer on a beauty of a volley from the top of the 18.

JB also scored only to have it called back on a phantom offside call that Walks admitted to the linesman getting it wrong:mad: . Oh well, atleast it didn't make a difference in the result.:bronco:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Akal 0 SFU 4

Brutal playing conditions....cold, windy, wet......even worse to watch. We had a good start and created some chances (one hit the post, another the keeper made a very good save on). Even first half until Clan scored in the 45th minute off a corner...brutal way to go into half time.

We started the 2nd half with some good possession and had a few cleared off line by Cairns, but as per usual (this season anyways), Clan came back and scored. Their 3rd goal came out of nowhere, the ball slipped as D tried to throw it, it hit a forwards head and after "the 50-50 battle between D and Joe", it was 3 buzz. Clan scored another one late.

With Westside's win, things get really interesting....should be a good battle at the bottom:mad:

PS/ Early prediction.....................Joe enjoy the pizza, and the GOLDEN BOOT!!!

Onto to Kinsmen next week (yah right)

Gilly

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game of the week!!!!!!!

AFC VS BBY in a relegation battle. BBY needs a win to survive Premier. A win or a tie for AFC and Bunaby gets relegated. Should be a heated battle.

BBY by 2 :)

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Spy said:
Game of the week!!!!!!!

AFC VS BBY in a relegation battle. BBY needs a win to survive Premier. A win or a tie for AFC and Bunaby gets relegated. Should be a heated battle.

BBY by 2 :)

For mathematical purposes, only a win by AFC eliminates Burnaby. Theres still one more game left after this one. I think AFC plays Clanumbus and Burnaby plays Inter. They'll prob both lose next week, so then I guess your right that this weekend is do or die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0