Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
Westside 1
Slurrey 1

not much to say really. knvb wasn't there today so i had minimal meg opportunties. wait... was he there? :D
What are you talking about, apparently that was my best game ever at left back. Too bad I was suppose to be left mid. :rolleyes: Ugly, ugly, ugly game from us errr me. By far our worst outing in quite some time.

Smallsy, I like Westside's new kit. Too bad they couldn't get your number in anything bigger than that small you were wearing.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 4 Croatia 2

We were leading 1 : 0 at the half. Early second half, i can't believe i'm about to write this but it's true but HOS turned the game around yes HOS! Croatia got on a 2 on 1 which led to a tom b. break a way, which led to HOS stopping the ball. Should have been 2 : 0 for Croatia. Khalsa did counter and scored there first. Actually in 5 minutes they buried 3.

Another tough loss for us. But i'm sure we will regroup just hope in time. :confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 3 - WestVan 4

We really did piss this one away. Up 2 buzz in the first 10 minutes, we had them running around and confused. We decided to stop playing - zero intensity - and the defense gave up the ball at the top of the 18 with 5 min. to go before half. 2-1.

Our D was terrible in the 2nd. Everytime WestVan came past our 45 yrd line they scored. 3 goals, all against the flow of play, all because of lapse in judgement and intensity. The winner was scored with 10 min. to go. A turn over at half. A long 50 yard cross from the centre line to our 18 in between 2 defenders. Tommy finished it off. Fcuking aweful.

Still pissed off. What a waste of what should have been an easy victory.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17 said:
Fresh off the newswire DCRollops 5- Sapp 2. :D

Heard Sap were up 2-0 10min in, and folded the tent. DCRollops with 5 unanswered goals!

As stated above 4-3, not 5-2, and we did fold the tent. They were the shits, and instead of burying them early, we played to their level and allowed them to get back into the game.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Guys resting or not available to play today for us: Doddy, Jinky, Shorty, London, Costley, Reedy, Randall, Nico.

I added that so WAB doesn't has a heart attack about our squad in PEI... we'll be fine and we're pumped!

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. 3 swivels in one half is impressive at my age... a huge bite by Eggy on one of them as well. Hi Eggy! :D

Too late, I've already called some relatives in PEI to tell them BC's 2nd team had to go because the 1st team had the flu!

Can't beleive the swivel still works.

0-1-3 is a tough hole to climb out of. Unless the vets play out the entire season, Peg will have to buy a spot in Prem next year.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Khalsa 4 Croatia 2

We were leading 1 : 0 at the half. Early second half, i can't believe i'm about to write this but it's true but HOS turned the game around yes HOS!

Allways nice to meet a fellow City Worker out at the pitch on a Sunday afternoon, where the hell was my Beer, BJB?

It was a very interesting game indeed, we were very un-organized in the first half, and we wanted to chase the Croatian back-line when they had the ball in their half. Plus we started with only 11, no subs, we had a bad back up front, a 40 year-old injured groin on the left side, and a few sick defenders. But then out of now where, the 3 young guns show up at half, they all came on and we were then able to capitalize on the counter attack, plus we had some fantastic finish. It was a very entertaining game, with Croatia having most of the possesion, but little finish around the Khalsa goal. Nice to see Khalsa ahead of Slurrey on points, and tied for second on a very tough side.
CJ (mini-me) with two goals, I think, Dave Mori with a cracker volley, and I think one of the brothers had the other. On to Inter next week.

hos

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allways nice to meet a fellow City Worker out at the pitch on a Sunday afternoon, where the hell was my Beer, BJB

For some reason stock was low. I didn't even get a beer. But there will be plenty of beer this Saturday at OKTOBERFEST!!!

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS...the "United Way" posterboy

Chris
City of Burnaby,CUPE Local 23

Investing in the future of my family and my community matters to me.

...nice smile!

soca

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, CJ is one hell of a player at this age, its gonna be scary as he gets older, one of the best talents around....

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that we were only allowed to have one account per person, tisk tisk HOS :D .

Cheers
JB

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
soca said:
HOS, CJ is one hell of a player at this age, its gonna be scary as he gets older, one of the best talents around....

I don't know who this "soca" guy is, but I think I am going to like him. He is right about one thing he said, it is scary as I get older, but I am still trying to figure out what my talent is.

ThreeCheersforSoca

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it, he is taking about little CJ :eek: (mini-me), ya he is a good player, I just don't like yelling at the kid for 90 minutes to get back and defend.

hos

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa: :wa: :wa:sids gone to rethink his over exuberent nasty fenian attitude!

The funny thing is this site tolerates his drunken tirades for so long and then dumps him for some innocent ramblings. Methinks there are some secret 'Fatro Price' haters who enjoy his stuff but can't bring themselves to join in.

TTP should have an AA sponsored program for Sid, after all it's not his fault, it's the demon 'GIN'.

Where are all his fenian buddies when he needs them, c'mon JOCK your 1 aw them, speak up ya wee shite!

Good on you SID, your making us protestants look NORMAL. :wa:

RJ says hi, he's on location filming 'the bennie price story- How it all went wrong for 'Fatro Ford'

:bronco: :D

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you have any idea how pathetic both you & Sid are? (Appearance aside)
After all your pissing & moaning about “Fatro Ford” & and how they fcuked you around what club with any sense is going to sign you to a coaching position? & if hell does freeze over & you do get a spot with a club what player with half a brain is going to respect & take you seriously after reading the constant dribble you post? Listen BIG guy I think its time to move on, Rangers aren’t going to win any titles this season & know one gives a flying fcuk about you or how you feel about Metro Ford!

P.S.
Big Bag or RJ or Fred Flintstone what ever you call your self, your no longer a member of “Fatro Ford” nor is your illiterate potato farming boy friend there for “Fatro Ford” is impossible! DONE ENOUGH SAID!!!!

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOT DONE! We'll be done when I say so shitbag!

Pulled you outta the weeds wee man and got u all upset, is it the word fenian that upsets you? I'm retired by the way, I couldn't stand the thought of coaching another twat like you for even 5 minutes. Not applying to coach or accepting offers to coach. Are you spinning around and around to the right because you only have 1 foot with a partial touch. Still spinning every pass outta the park............very sad! You should be playing at parkheid with that talent. Hey Look! I didn't mention 'fatro ford' I'm so glad you've taken up the name in your posts. Rangers for the UEFA Cup final :wa: :wa: :wa:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
“Chucked a worm out on a hook, ended up with an idiot on it.” (VanLierde)
Just another example of how pathetic you really are. “retired” Wow that was the first time I think I’ve actually laughed out loud while reading a post! You would drop your Big Mac in a second if you were given the opportunity to coach & we both know it.

“Pulled you outta the weeds wee man and got u all upset, is it the word fenian that upsets you?” Yep your right BIG man, YOUR IN MY HEAD! :rolleyes:

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa: :wa: :wa

So easy! Just like yer sister!

Sounds like you were frothing away there trying 2 b funny!

Billy no mates!

Who'r u playing for anyway?

NOT the shitey knights?

Still stealing from Soccercity? They'll catch on eventually!

Come on think up something original fcuknut :wa: :wa: :wa:

The retired part was meant to be funny but your heads up yer arse as usual!

Do you know any retarded players needing some coaching? YES YOU DO!

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weak stuff Tommy No Job! Surely a man with your educational background can come up with something a little wittier than that? :rolleyes: So predictable it’s not even funny, you’re like Sid with a dictionary! Seeing as how this is a soccer forum for soccer players & coaches do you have anything insightful to offer, or do we have to continue reading the same old BS post after post? TTPers I apologize for the last page of utter garbage. Big bag, I’ll save you the trouble right now “You call your self a soccer player, you can hardly kick a ball what kind of insight do you have to offer? Go steel from Soccer City! I’m goanna shag your sister!” :rolleyes: as I said at the end of my original post “DONE, ENOUGH SAID!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0