Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Richmond must have kick you out. No one talks like that about the players. They are all good young guys trying to help in VMSL premier. There is always Richmond League. You can have fun and tend the five leaf. It is a good league for guys that do not like to train. Some very good players play there. Div two Inter are good smokies.
They are doing well in the standings.

Please mate. Shut up. Just. Shut. Up:(

With all due respect.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post a result once in awhile and maybe it will be.

Is everyone at fault, or are you just trying to single me out Regs? I forgot who you play for in the league BTW? Not to mention all the results you post. My mistake.

All results from this past weekend have been posted haven't they? Hence I TTPed the fact that everyone is talking about our situation and the players that are coming into our squad vs. players from other squads.

This is still TTP isn't it..?:confused:

I'm with Dancing Bear, Mr Base you're clueless, so just shut up already.

With all due respect of course. :)

Regards,

CIC

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I get the point Dancing Bear. Club I Champ what is with you? Sometimes you fly off the fun
part. I watch lots of premier game and do see many needs in upgrade. Most of the clubs lack in respect to the ref and people aroud. Faul mouth is seriously a problem.
Maybe this weekend we might see bit better game from Croatia vs Pegs. I can see this one it is on friday night. I tell you one thing I wish Ivan P played for me. He would be heck of a player if some one new how to train him. Richmond is a lucky side to have him.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I get the point Dancing Bear. Club I Champ what is with you? Sometimes you fly off the fun
part. I watch lots of premier game and do see many needs in upgrade. Most of the clubs lack in respect to the ref and people aroud. Faul mouth is seriously a problem.
Maybe this weekend we might see bit better game from Croatia vs Pegs. I can see this one it is on friday night. I tell you one thing I wish Ivan P played for me. He would be heck of a player if some one new how to train him. Richmond is a lucky side to have him.

Looking forward to a pint with Mr. Base this Friday night.

On another note, great to see Martin Nash is now coaching Norvan, at least according to the vmsl weekly report. If they sign Martin's brother to play, Norvan will take a run at top 4.

The premier standings are sure tightening up....results are tougher to predict than NFL football.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They might have bit more skill but speed will be the factor. Reedy you know better than that. One slug plus two is always a slug at true.
We all love soccer and Martin. Now we know who will take Vikings job. Dog eat dog things are moving. It is good to see Canadian possabley at the helm.
Reed I have nothing to do with them. Never have and never will. They are guys from onother country. We Have NK Hrvat ,Bacadry,Torcida,Nk Varteks Nk Vatreni . They have Croatia SC, Bosna and Sarajevo. That's good enough. I support CFC Balkan Wolves and that is Canadian side of it all. Good luck in your next game. Martin can not help them, they need five players to help Colin Soo.

vanball

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I tell you one thing I wish Ivan P played for me. He would be heck of a player if some one new how to train him. Richmond is a lucky side to have him.[/QUOTE]"

Riiiight - if you coach like you post -he would need a shrink at the end of each session.
Nice slam on his past and current coaches :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
His past coaches chased him away during the Nations cup. Curent guys I do't know. I just know he needs lots of flex work outs and quick foot speed rest he has. I just can not understand his point of view. Bothers play on Nk he goes to Richmond. Mike Mousher must be part owner of Richmond side.
Any good coach lets the players figure it out and works slowley on improvment. All that chasing in small boxes leads to no goals.They all are happy passing the ball. They do not drive at defenders one on one any more. They stop and pass. Borring shyte to watch.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least we get to see what Reeds side is with out future RCMP. I say not the same.
Croatia is adding few University guys. It just might be a good frackl of a game. I see few ACDC guys on Croatia. What is that all about? If ACDC makes it to BC premier I can see them just running one power house side. But than again Richard is a loyal guy.
I hope Azzi does not come to watch the game. He and Eye do't see eye to eye. He is over flowing with King Davids frack. Just the same it makes Romans better people. No addition and than Compabasso and Panthers come about. Drive the spike and smile. Is there racisum in this land? Can not be we are all equal. Joker and a Dyper solutes that frack.
Reedy good luck in your game. He will be there. Mask will be needed.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least we get to see what Reeds side is with out future RCMP. I say not the same.
Croatia is adding few University guys. It just might be a good frackl of a game. I see few ACDC guys on Croatia. What is that all about? If ACDC makes it to BC premier I can see them just running one power house side. But than again Richard is a loyal guy.
I hope Azzi does not come to watch the game. He and Eye do't see eye to eye. He is over flowing with King Davids frack. Just the same it makes Romans better people. No addition and than Compabasso and Panthers come about. Drive the spike and smile. Is there racisum in this land? Can not be we are all equal. Joker and a Dyper solutes that frack.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Here he is referring to Dave Morris and the impact on Peg with his loss

This part actually makes sense.

Here he is referring to the fact that he tried to get a team in VMSL
Div 3...Azzi told him no more teams...then proceeded to add NV Cambasso and the MYB Panthers...whcih is why him and Azzi don't see "eye to eye"

Azzi will be at the game....not sure why a mask is needed...,maybe he has H1N1???

The above is my interpretation...hope it helps....even though base is taking the piss with his typing...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps you are a bad ass. Why would you expain it in details. Azzi is just an old man that talks one thing does onother and only supports his own. His ideas are as old as Harids cart. Canada needs Canadians to lead us forward. That is why I say Fraser Valley league is ten times better, it is a Canadian with hart and a maple leaf on his shirt leading all of us forwar. Good on him shame on ols Azzi. Two face old man. Yet he has a woderfull son and a dother. Good people. Must be both on moms side.

vanball

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

King David's frack? Romans? Drive the spike? - what are you on about? Go back on your medication!!:eek:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vana Ball you have no clue what we talk about. It is OK. This goes back thirty years. We used to coach agaist each other. Bill could never win a game and it still pisses him off. That's why he would not let the east side kids in. You are mixing your self in to somthing that you have no clue. That's Bill and that's the way it is. When you talk to him one day he said he is from Izrael next time from Italy. Go figure it out. Only he knows. Man want's to sit on many chairs. Harid was Israely king at that time cart was it. Spike was driven trough our mans hands and feet. Harid was the judge Romans did the deed. Now you get it. It was ment as a joke you take it as a twist. He is just not a trouthfull person. A cop wana be. Missing the point. All is good. Just stick to games this weekend. North Van has a new guy at the helm they might win few games. Colin Soo is a fantastic youg player. "Cheers"

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vana Ball you have no clue what we talk about. It is OK. This goes back thirty years. We used to coach agaist each other. Bill could never win a game and it still pisses him off. That's why he would not let the east side kids in. You are mixing your self in to somthing that you have no clue. That's Bill and that's the way it is. When you talk to him one day he said he is from Izrael next time from Italy. Go figure it out. Only he knows. Man want's to sit on many chairs. Harid was Israely king at that time cart was it. Spike was driven trough our mans hands and feet. Harid was the judge Romans did the deed. Now you get it. It was ment as a joke you take it as a twist. He is just not a trouthfull person. A cop wana be. Missing the point. All is good. Just stick to games this weekend. North Van has a new guy at the helm they might win few games. Colin Soo is a fantastic youg player. "Cheers"

the azzi fiasco started back in the cape horn soccer club days

vanball

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the azzi fiasco started back in the cape horn soccer club days

Cheers - but I think the point is that almost no one has a "clue" whatever this guy babbles on about - If he had spelled Herod properly it still wouldn't clarify his point - if you can't communicate so as to be understood then why communicate?:rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vanaball it is not about spelling it is about a guy that is not fare to Canadian kids. Perhaps he wishes we were the hood. Sure there is always few. But that is not us.
All I wanted to do is start a young tem in div tree and add a U21 with it year or two after. Three years he sent me a letter telling me he was not expending the League. Well he did add two clubs both with Italian comand. Eve though he took the money from me. He added two sides and the sent me a letter and a cheque back. I am not Italian I guess it does not make sence to him. I am not sure what his problem is. The only thing I can think of he would like to build Roman Empair before he leaves.
I personaly think he needs to give his head a shake and come and see the boys. All born Canadians and only three with Croation back ground. See you at the game. I will tap you on the sholder. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0