Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this talks of pissings and anger from a jangle beests makes old mans sad. All I evers wont is for yung kids to play beautifal games with nice coaches men like Mr. Redie. He is always so hapy and smiling like coach saposed to be. A real rainbow and sunshine man. too bad he not playing anymore as he would show you yung punks how to play. Touf times ahead for him without policemans but seeing Rob Halls good sign. He is so big andf strongs makes difficult to score with him on pitch, wow what a player maybe strongest in canada. hopefaly refs dont intarfere too much for great canadian game that bill azzi ruins. happy halloweens but dont make troubles think of children who are little gabblins and wiches eating chokolat and likcrish.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this talks of pissings and anger from a jangle beests makes old mans sad. All I evers wont is for yung kids to play beautifal games with nice coaches men like Mr. Redie. He is always so hapy and smiling like coach saposed to be. A real rainbow and sunshine man. too bad he not playing anymore as he would show you yung punks how to play. Touf times ahead for him without policemans but seeing Rob Halls good sign. He is so big andf strongs makes difficult to score with him on pitch, wow what a player maybe strongest in canada. hopefaly refs dont intarfere too much for great canadian game that bill azzi ruins. happy halloweens but dont make troubles think of children who are little gabblins and wiches eating chokolat and likcrish.

top shelf. :D

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Hallowe'en I'm going out as Mr. Base. Have to smoke copious amounts of crack and step in front of a bus first though.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna I am glad you will smoke crack. I am olways trying to get some. You will see as you get older it is dam hatrd to get crack. To many head ackes. Say Hi to yoyur right hand that will be you best friend.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna I am glad you will smoke crack. I am always trying to get some. You will see as you get older it is damned hard to get crack. Too many head aches. Say hi to your right hand...that will be you best friend.

SNAP!!!! Well Played Mr. Base!!! :wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan well well. Love is easaly bought. Reedie and I go back many years. His club is ok. Sikh Tample? It is my old club that I hate to see falling down. It is ok if you get beat by a better team. But if a ref or a lines man makes mistake like a child than it sucks. The young AR is miles away from ready to do premier games.

Club is going down if they don't change the style of coaching and they do not get three tough guys to help out. When Darko got moved back to D. Midle of the park was free or Pegs to build the game. As they did. Martan is not a centre forward and never will be. Defensive mid and that is all.
It takes many years to learn to coach the game. I am very surpriesed that the club would put the young coach on the spot. Far to much beer has destroyed youth development and it clearly shows on the pitch.
As a supporter I see things bit more differant then the guys running the club. It ia all about winning ..........

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game for the boys last night in the monsoon weather. We got two in the first and should have had at least one more in the second. Don't know how the third didn't go in. Geez with one and sharky in his first minutes for us beat a couple of guys and struck the ball left peg into the top corner. No chance for Bird. One of the nicest goals i have seen. The car blowing up in the parking lot with five to go was also very entertaining. Good response time by the firemen who came as their hall is right accross the street. Good to get back to basics and get clean sheets again. On to Sapp next week and hope we can keep the ball rolling. #29

And Mr. Base, your posts were actually funny at the beginning but now your just being annoying posting every time someone else posts anything. Find another hobby and quit being such a muppet.

FCN

Jan 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Draw for Richmond....ouch....Ricmond was strong in the back but again let down by zero creativity in the middle of the park and nothing up front. Managed a goal on a set piece but were less then Dangerous till the last 20 min of the game. Westside were unlucky not to take that one.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tino cucca 4- norvan 1

Wow....what a reaquistion!! Cucca has been on fire. If he maintains his current Ovechkin like pace he will win both the Golden Boot and the League MVP. Great start to the season for Tino.

Just a thought.......I'm no Rafa, Jose, Fabio, Guiseppe or even Ace of Base, and my Math skills are not great, but for teams about to play Inter, with Cucca scoring 8 out of their 9 goals to date and accounting for at least 50% of their offense ;) I would dedicate someone to man mark Cucca, likely a good Canadian kid like the one that Twamley and Bennett would train and then take my chances with someone else on Inter trying to beat me. But then again, what do I know.

Great start Tino......see you at training on Tuesday :)

Gilmour, you're doing all right with a 0.50 GAA...not bad for a decent summer goalie :D

Gilly

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Sporting 4
Sapp 0

Gomesy_jr with 2 beautiful headers, CJ with another header, and Harp getting the forth.

The game was won on set pieces.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game for the boys last night in the monsoon weather. We got two in the first and should have had at least one more in the second. Don't know how the third didn't go in. Geez with one and sharky in his first minutes for us beat a couple of guys and struck the ball left peg into the top corner. No chance for Bird. One of the nicest goals i have seen. The car blowing up in the parking lot with five to go was also very entertaining. Good response time by the firemen who came as their hall is right accross the street. Good to get back to basics and get clean sheets again. On to Sapp next week and hope we can keep the ball rolling. #29

And Mr. Base, your posts were actually funny at the beginning but now your just being annoying posting every time someone else posts anything. Find another hobby and quit being such a muppet.

Well Done WV!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao I have a guy on my side. Nice thanks Larsson it is about time. Can not say the same about few other guys. Even after a los to Pegs, Croatia is still Ok. It is funny one or two wins and you are back in the midle of the pack. The onley thing I can say, that was a big win for Inter. Teno is scorring again. Finaly he recovers from Bobbs head ackes. It takes two years to get your self back on the track. Now I hope he calls the young man to take Charles place. He can score all he needs is a good chance. Richmond ties after all those young guys comming over not good. Delta is on fire. West Van wins but it might be to late. Surrey Mero Ford and Delta are way ahead. Inter is beginig to step up. Columbus is slow and steady. Wao who will take the top four spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0