Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter September '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
there may be a late field change. i heard that minoru is getting some maintenance on it saturday from 2pm to 4pm... brushing up the turf and rubber bits. stay tuned.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somethings never change, eh?

I hope you get your moans out of your system now, 29 because if you think for a second that the guy they bring in from Quebec or Newfoundland to ref at the Nationals will listen to it for even a second your so wrong.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb said:
Somethings never change, eh?

I hope you get your moans out of your system now, 29 because if you think for a second that the guy they bring in from Quebec or Newfoundland to ref at the Nationals will listen to it for even a second your so wrong.

Or Alberta who will know about every single West Van players as Larsson will keep him informed :D

Well said KNVB.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
learned my lesson knvb, need to channel my energy better. Larson, i heard that the ref of the year gets to go to nationals and last years ref was Miro (but don't mention that to him as it might get you a second yellow). 29

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't believe Miro was ref of the year. It was whistleblower or least it should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0