Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - September

Status
Not open for further replies.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to Inter on the weekend? No goals and two against. My Glasgow Rangers team had an equally misareable weekend result.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF 2 - Inter 0

Inter started off slow and within the first 10 minutes it will 2-0 MF. The first came on a PK which was doggy and the second goal was a scrammble. However, MF capitalized on their chances and won the game.

The ref could not keep the cards in his pocket. Inter got a red card and after that it was too difficult to come back although I think we played better with 10 men and took the play to MF.

It was a good wake-up call and we will be ready next week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PV said:
What happened to Inter on the weekend? No goals and two against. My Glasgow Rangers team had an equally misareable weekend result.

You should be used that by now. That's 3 losses this year already? And you're only 11 points back from first place. And you get to get humped by Inter Milan. Should be a good week for you. :D

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags, it was great finishing on your teams part--all of them rockets from about twenty plus.

Could've have been a different game if we scored our penal when the game was scoreless.

I thought it was an exciting game, the second half really opened up.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0 fer September. Not the start any team is looking for, but it is early. Lets hope. We probably should have, could have, deserved some points thus far, but none to date. 2nd half vs Sporting was by far our worst half of the season, we need to regroup, refocus and re-energize ourselves for Firemen this weekend.

Hoping for a better October.

Gilly

Softhead

Jul 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
HoS, I can't believe RF said that. That's so off-side... :D

I don't know about Millar playing shite the backs were pretty solid through-out. Norvans goal came from a turn-over and counter attack. Not a bad goal really but there was some confusion between the Keeper and the D. Other than that I don't think they really threatened much. We pulled level by half and went on to score three un-answered. Blakeway off a cross and a knock down in front of the net. Ryan Hopp with his 3rd off a nice little build up through the middle and Matty Mori's first in a United uniform from a shot at the top
of the D.
Blakeway is shite.The only way this team is going anywhere is if Millar stays healthy.Also Drew Smiley is the best back-up in the province.I am even including the valley.

oliver cromwell

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolves 1 surrey 1

Not a bad game 2 nice goals in the second half. Hard to play against surrey as they have some players that can kick the ball really far and long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 mins to go and Millar should have been sent off for a vicious and cheap elbow! Going up with your elbows up is one thing but leading with it is cheap Millar you cnut! How the ref shows a yellow is beyond me must of been for a push.

As for the M.F. player he will be fine he only has a broken eye socket and will require plastic surgery so he is still in hospital. Well done Millar you fuking twat!

Steve Millar

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as the game went tonight, Metro Ford have many useful players. A very good team. To the lad that got hurt for Metro Ford, I truly am sorry. Now, to you Oliver, Keep hiding behind a keyboard you jammy twat. It was not cheap. It was a ball that got played forward from your back player. It started to dip. I was already in the air, I was leaning forward. I brought my arm up to protect myself, otherwise I would have banged heads with him. I had no idea what had hurt him. I thought it was that I had jumped into his back, and that maybe he had whiplash, from me landing on him. I had no idea that my elbow had hit him. When you've broke your nose as many times as I have, banging the back of somebody's head, you learn to bring your arms up. If I had any intent, then yeah it would have been cheap, but I've never seen the lad before, and he had just come on the park, so NO there was nothing that would have made me go after him. If you've ever played the game before you ignorant git, you would know that some things arise in a match, and you just react. In this case, I came from a long way away, I went in the air, and the ball started to land short. I did crunch him, but that was the furthest thing from my mind when I attacked the ball. I was going to be in a vicarious position, so I brought my arm up in front of my face to protect myself. In eighteen years in the league, just take a look at my disciplinary record, and you'll be able to see that I don't believe in playing the game cheap. That is Oliver, if you can pry yourself away from the timbits. Honestly, Oliver, You don't warrant a response, but I thought it was just too easy for you to come on here and spout off like a chubby little coward. To the lad that was injured, I do wish you a speedy recovery.
Sincerely, Steve

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve Millar said:
As far as the game went tonight, Metro Ford have many useful players. A very good team. To the lad that got hurt for Metro Ford, I truly am sorry. Now, to you Oliver, Keep hiding behind a keyboard you jammy twat. It was not cheap. It was a ball that got played forward from your back player. It started to dip. I was already in the air, I was leaning forward. I brought my arm up to protect myself, otherwise I would have banged heads with him. I had no idea what had hurt him. I thought it was that I had jumped into his back, and that maybe he had whiplash, from me landing on him. I had no idea that my elbow had hit him. When you've broke your nose as many times as I have, banging the back of somebody's head, you learn to bring your arms up. If I had any intent, then yeah it would have been cheap, but I've never seen the lad before, and he had just come on the park, so NO there was nothing that would have made me go after him. If you've ever played the game before you ignorant git, you would know that some things arise in a match, and you just react. In this case, I came from a long way away, I went in the air, and the ball started to land short. I did crunch him, but that was the furthest thing from my mind when I attacked the ball. I was going to be in a vicarious position, so I brought my arm up in front of my face to protect myself. In eighteen years in the league, just take a look at my disciplinary record, and you'll be able to see that I don't believe in playing the game cheap. That is Oliver, if you can pry yourself away from the timbits. Honestly, Oliver, You don't warrant a response, but I thought it was just too easy for you to come on here and spout off like a chubby little coward. To the lad that was injured, I do wish you a speedy recovery.
Sincerely, Steve

FFS, Thriller, you used to do that to me at training all the time. You're a vicious cnut who sometimes needs a good kick in the toys to remind you. :D ;)

To the boy who was hurt, speedy recovery, m8. I've played against a lot of players before who purposely do things to hurt other players but I am going to go out on a limb here, as I wasn't obviously at the game, and say Mr. Millar is not a player who would do something like this on purpose.

Hail Hail

TAL

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks that the lad got hurt like that.
Nobody wants to see anyone go down with such an awful injury.

Steve is not a dirty player Oliver and most people know he would never do something like that on purpose?
Give a guy a break when he says it was an accident?
If you look at his history you can clearly see that he is not a dirty cnut and sometimes people get hurt.

I hope the kid has a speedy recovery!

Great start for Metro Ford this year! 3 wins 1 tie 0 losses. Well done!

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve Millar said:
Sincerely, Steve

Methinks you meant "precarious" (dependent on chance, uncertain) NOT "vicarious" (experiencing imaginitively through another)

For what it's worth!

Ron Jeremy

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think Millar is a Cheap player, he's a Cheap Cnut after the match when the pints are out but never on the pitch, I don't NOSE of any time he has elbowed a guy in the face, you NOSE what I mean.

hos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0