Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2010-2011 Preseason Results, Rumours, and Various Scuttlebutt

Other news, I have heard, but unconfirmed is that Azad (Metro Ford) and Omari (every team in the VMSL) will be playing with Indo FC this season.

Not true, they're coming to Sapp.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Newly promoted Akal FC played Douglas College...... Players that I recognize included Reyhan, Javeed Khan (very good player), Junaid and Ivor Jr. It will be an interesting 5 weeks to see how the team comes together, but regardless a good result against Douglas to begin the campaign.

Sorry, but Sapp already signed them. I sent them over to get some fitness.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I lot of faces I did not know, but Perveen (Fiji manager) is helping manage and the team has added a lot of Fijian players.

BS, he's Sapp's new manager. Finalizing the details tonight.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CUCCA Tino
Another Rumour I heard at Nations....Tino to FVSL POCO along with quite an assortment of high profile VMSL guys.
(new poco owner is a friend of most and building a dream team)
I guess the new Pacific Cup (FVSL-VISL) has drawing power.....
I say welcome and enjoy.
or Rumour !

This I do know - Yes they are signed with PoCo, but PoCo signed with Sapp. Hence, they all are signing with Sapp.

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sources are hearing that Sapp and ACBC are talking about starting up a joint venture, where they would select a first team to play in the VMSL and the remaining players would go to the Valley. The only stumbling block seems to be Sapp going over the salary cap, but WAB has been trying to talk Colin Phillips into taking a wage cut and has decided not to pay for Goals scored for the 2010/11 season..... Stay tuned......

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If any vmsl premier teams want an exhibition game with poco after second week of august please msg me. We have a grass field available most nights of the week.

ta

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The rumours must be true that TA has bought POCo's spot from Thomas! Heard that he is on a crazy recruiting spree right now??

"If any vmsl premier teams want an exhibition game with poco after second week of august please msg me. We have a grass field available most nights of the week.

ta "

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles looking for games vs div 1 or premier teams. We have Burnaby Lake Turf starting next week, Monday and Wednesday nights. PM me if you want to get a game in.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside FC has a time slot for Sunday August 22nd at Prince of Wales in Vancouver (grass pitch) and is looking for a pre-season friendly vs. Prem or Div 1. PM me if interested.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any other premier teams know where and what day their home games will be?... Serbia I believe got Burnaby Lake #4 Sundays at 6pm

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0