Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any premier teams looking for a game we have an opening at 7pm on august 17 th at sfu grass field. Please pm me if interested

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is when football was meant to be played.

:D Sounds more like a Burnaby Men's league kick-off time! Seriously? Serbia couldn't get a Burnaby field on a Friday night or Sat/Sun afternoon? I know it's preferable to have changing rooms/showers, but that vs playing at a decent time/day?

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D Sounds more like a Burnaby Men's league kick-off time! Seriously? Serbia couldn't get a Burnaby field on a Friday night or Sat/Sun afternoon? I know it's preferable to have changing rooms/showers, but that vs playing at a decent time/day?

Well Ill see what I can do then but we were just thinking of those nov/dec/jan games where you would rather have changerooms when its freezing out at 6pm rather than a friday night game at Byrne Creek at 8PM with no where to change and relax afterwards.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bottom line is, Star #1, you do what is best for your team. Don't worry about the rest because I'm pretty sure most teams could bitch about other days/times........sadly it's a reality now that Sunday night games are more common than ever. :(

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Mike is a good guy. He fully puked right before the PKs and still guessed right on EVERY shot, saved Erman's effort and ate Taco Bell with the rest of the NorVan players/fanclub/family/friends. Play hard, party hard: Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier schedule is out on the vmsl website... just thought that I would everyone know so they could check it out. Looks like majority of the games are either Saturday or Sunday with West Van being the only team that plays Friday night games as of right now, dont know about Metro Fords home games.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn, Div 1 will be on hell of a division in terms of competitiveness this year..

Lobbans FC
Desmesh FC
Norvan Pacific ‘A’
Cliff Avenue United
Richmond FC Olympics ‘A’
Vancouver Olympics
Estrella de Chile ‘A’
NK Hrvat
Rino’ Vancouver SC ‘A’
Binger’s Army

How 's the train looking this year?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even better is it looks like the rumoured VMSL Premier first weekend bash is a go!

All games @ Newton Athletic Park on September 4th & 6th...

It looks like Serbia can't play that weekend though, anyone know why?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn, Div 1 will be on hell of a division in terms of competitiveness this year..

Lobbans FC
Desmesh FC
Norvan Pacific ‘A’
Cliff Avenue United
Richmond FC Olympics ‘A’
Vancouver Olympics
Estrella de Chile ‘A’
NK Hrvat
Rino’ Vancouver SC ‘A’
Binger’s Army

How 's the train looking this year?

I thought Cliff and Olys were merging?

Looks like HNK Vatreni chose to stay in D2 and Desmesh moved up as the 2nd place team in last year's Div2 playoff.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even better is it looks like the rumoured VMSL Premier first weekend bash is a go!

All games @ Newton Athletic Park on September 4th & 6th...

It looks like Serbia can't play that weekend though, anyone know why?

We go away every labour day weekend to the North American Serbian Cup in a different city in either Canada or the USA. Really big tournament with 32 teams in the mens open section. We are in Phoenix this year so that's why we can't make it. We told the league at the premier meeting two months ago.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 2 - Poco 5

Both teams missing starters as they had about 2-3 missing and we had 6-7 but both teams still got a good run in. They went up 1-0 15 mins in and it stayed that way until half. We then tied things up very quickly in the second on a pk and then took the lead 5 mins later on a breakaway. Then the Chin-Harmse show took over as they scored two goals each, two very nice ones en route to the win. It was nice for the guys to play their first game in a few months on a very nice grass pitch at SFU. Poco with the guys that they have like TK, Tino, Mike Masi, Gordan Chin, Kevin Harmse, Vince Periguini, Leigh Sembliuk, Toni D'alatonio, and a few players left over from the Poco team last year will go very deep in provincials.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't it seem like a Serb game report ALWAYS starts with this....get your shite together.

Not sure what game reports you read but I havnt used that as an excuse, read over my reports from last year... It's preseason so relax.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0