Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 17 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benders vs Milan
Dynamo vs United MOTW
Knights vs Vault
Royals vs Sparta MOTW
Pomo vs Celtic

Milan over Benders 3-1
Dynamo to fall to United 2-0 MOTW is a tie this week
Knights 2-1 Vault
Royals vs Sparta in a battle 2-1 Sparta
Always a battle vs Pomo. We need to get the wheels back on the bus, hopefully get some points vs a strong Pomo team.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should have at least tied west coast last time, very unlucky. Also coming off a "shitthebed" loss this past weekend. Hope everyone is fired up and hungry to bounce back on home field.
I wonder if their buddy in the banana costume will show up and bang on garbage can lids all game again? Good remedy for that would be, on game night (cold), sneak up behind said fan before the game starts and dump a garbage can full of ice water on said banana suit....?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benders vs Milan- Milan to take it 2-1 with a strong defensive performance
Dynamo vs United MOTW- Gunna take Dynamo looking to rebound 3-1
Knights vs Vault- Wont make own game predictions, but Ill still be stuck in the ole keeper position
Royals vs Sparta MOTW- Sparta to open up a can of whoops ass 4-0. With @zidane to pick up a goal, cross to hit him in the shin and trickle across the line.
Pomo vs Celtic- Pomo with a 3-1 win, too quick and strong for Celtic, especially if Cascade is in net with that abomination of a goalie outfit he proposed. Although if this does happen I think we need photo documentation and all TTP members donate a 6pack for said bravery

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benders vs Milan- Milan to take it 2-1 with a strong defensive performance
Dynamo vs United MOTW- Gunna take Dynamo looking to rebound 3-1
Knights vs Vault- Wont make own game predictions, but Ill still be stuck in the ole keeper position
Royals vs Sparta MOTW- Sparta to open up a can of whoops ass 4-0. With @zidane to pick up a goal, cross to hit him in the shin and trickle across the line.
Pomo vs Celtic- Pomo with a 3-1 win, too quick and strong for Celtic, especially if Cascade is in net with that abomination of a goalie outfit he proposed. Although if this does happen I think we need photo documentation and all TTP members donate a 6pack for said bravery
Huh?? Looks like you are betting against yourself. Not even Pete Rose bet on the other team!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He just replied to my original post, hence the bold words. I couldn't find one unfortunately. Just the Celtic Nike Green for me, ill have to be sharp, pomo has some good finishers.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan 3-1. Seems like Milan is on a hot streak
United 2-1 MOTW. Two great teams going at it. Should be a close match
Knights 2-1. Even with big win last week gotta give edge to Knights
Sparta 2-1. It should be another great game. Second MOTW
PMO 2-0. Always have good battles with Celtic

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
United by a landslide
United 12 ( 1 game remaining)
Milan 7 (done)
Celtic 6 (2 games remaining)
Black Knights 1 (1 game remaining)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We still play you and Milan again.
My bad. You guys still win, even if we managed to win both games and you lost to Milan we would have to beat you by 7 for a tie breaker. Even being the optimist that I am, I wouldn't bet money on it. But I have to get back to watching Neuer and De Gea tapes for tips this weekend.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
West coast 3 Dynamo 0
Was 1-0 until last 5-10 minutes and they scored one on a counter as we were pushing for the equalizer and one more off a nice shot. They deserved the win but it could have been 1-1 if we had a bit of luck in front of goal.
Well have fun in div 1 and good riddance, too young and fast for this old shoe.
However we still get another crack in the bradner semis

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
West coast 3 Dynamo 0
Was 1-0 until last 5-10 minutes and they scored one on a counter as we were pushing for the equalizer and one more off a nice shot. They deserved the win but it could have been 1-1 if we had a bit of luck in front of goal.
Well have fun in div 1 and good riddance, too young and fast for this old shoe.
However we still get another crack in the bradner semis
If that game ended 1-1 I would have been less shocked if I won the 1.5 billion dollar powerball, your goalie making a few brilliant saves was the only reason we don't have a 3 or 4-1 lead in the first half (you guys should have buried that missed clearance sitter right before the half ended).

Not in 1 yet we still have to get probably almost full points off some very good teams to finish the year.

Last edited:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 4-1 Celtic

Good game tonight out in ioco. Some nice footy played by both teams and a solid outing by the ref in the middle. Pomo went up 1-0 about 15 in. Little bit of a scramble and an odd bounce sent their striker in who potted the breakaway. We tied it up about 5 minutes later on a cross that ended up back post over the keeper 1-1. Both teams after that had a few good chances but were stopped by the keepers. Pomo finished the half 2-1 off a nice shot that was saved but their striker hammered the rebound, a beautiful one time volley from 20 bottom corner. Second half Pomo really pressed and scored a great counter with a hard low shot to the far post. 3-1 they finished it off on a 2 on 1 ball across the penalty spot and a cool finish. Quality finishing tonight by Pomo, I thought our boys played really well but the finishing for Pomo was spot on and the win was well deserved. Onto the Royals next week who apparently beat Sparta tonight 3-0. Wish I could be there next week for the Royals match up.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 0 - 3 Royals. We missed a sitter 20 mins in. 2nd half Royals scored on a nice through ball. We then had 2 injuries that left us with 10 players. Royals scored 2 in the final 15 as we pressed. They truly are one of the best teams this division has seen.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 0 - 3 Royals. We missed a sitter 20 mins in. 2nd half Royals scored on a nice through ball. We then had 2 injuries that left us with 10 players. Royals scored 2 in the final 15 as we pressed. They truly are one of the best teams this division has seen.

yes, with this win the royals have cemented their legacy as one of the greatest div 2 teams........ever!
And if it wasn't for all these rules maybe we could have lent you guys 1 or 2 of the 20 subs we get for each game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0