Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 17 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 4 - Celtic 1

Overall good, clean game. We were ready and played a solid game. Celtic had a few chances but nothing to serious, we were the better team. We moved the ball nicely and kept most of the possession I would say 70% of game. We pressured Celtic all game. Went up one zip on a breakaway. Minutes later Celtic forward tries to cross the ball, shanks it and ends up in the back of the net. Goalie wasnt expecting it and got caught. Little bit lucky. We scored on a nice volley after and scored 2 more after the half. If it wasnt for Cascade the game would of been a lot worse for the Celtic crew. Made some huge saves on rockets aimed at top corner from the 18. And made a point blank stop from a nice cross from the wing. C4L you have some competition! Great group of guys, Celtic never once gave up. Props on the great game in net

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 4 - Celtic 1

Overall good, clean game. We were ready and played a solid game. Celtic had a few chances but nothing to serious, we were the better team. We moved the ball nicely and kept most of the possession I would say 70% of game. We pressured Celtic all game. Went up one zip on a breakaway. Minutes later Celtic forward tries to cross the ball, shanks it and ends up in the back of the net. Goalie wasnt expecting it and got caught. Little bit lucky. We scored on a nice volley after and scored 2 more after the half. If it wasnt for Cascade the game would of been a lot worse for the Celtic crew. Made some huge saves on rockets aimed at top corner from the 18. And made a point blank stop from a nice cross from the wing. C4L you have some competition! Great group of guys, Celtic never once gave up. Props on the great game in net
70% of the ball in a beer league game, impressive, guardiola take over at PoMo?.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 4 - Celtic 1

If it wasnt for Cascade the game would of been a lot worse for the Celtic crew. Made some huge saves on rockets aimed at top corner from the 18. And made a point blank stop from a nice cross from the wing. C4L you have some competition! Great group of guys, Celtic never once gave up. Props on the great game in net

Well after this game report i'm confident that I've firmly cemented myself in the basement of the backup keeper pool. Milan can thank me later for their provincial spot after coughing up 3 goals in 15 min last week!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 4 - Celtic 1

I think if you add the vintage 1980's mexico goalie uniform to Cascade, Id legit be worried he is better.....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never put game report vs Knights- Us 1- Knights 0..... Game really could have been 1-1 or even more or less either squad to be honest. They had 2 b-ways which their strikers just shot over net or hit side net. I would say we did a great job in the midfield and controlled the mid for a lot, eventually they put their star winger and mid together (both playing centre mid for last 20 minutes) and they controlled the match. We picked up our goal in the 85th off a turnover right into a b-way with our striker plotting it home clinically. They pressed for last 10 minutes and we parked the bus hard :p . Another tough match vs the knights which I always enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0