Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Weekend Roundup...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend Roundup

CD,

fair enough, however 5-0!!!!
That's a pissing if I ever heard of one.....

ps. go back to Div. 3 where you belong!!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Win

BCFC 2, MF Puppies 1

Not a bad game, but both teams were nackered on the hot turf.

Some brutal tackles on the part of the Puppies with studs up from DJ and from behind from Harris.
Nice football boys.

Great finnish from bby. and a lucky goal by MF.
Cheers to Notty on the new job.

Look out Croatia next week, because you are coming to the Turf boys.

HOS:D

Hey TB how's the bells ringing.:confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravo Sportstown

PINK uniforms!!!? The reds were washed with the whites, I hope!

Between that, their tight shorts, and that cheesey warmup....

Sportstown gets my MO of the month.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough game for us today, a 2-1 loss to Westside. Westside controlled much of the play, but we did have some glorius chances and I strongly feel we deserved a point out of this one.

We scored early in the 1st half after Paulo stripped their last man of the ball and somehow managed to stuff it past the Westside keeper. Later on in the half, a nice run and a through ball was finished nicely by one of the Westside lads. 1st half ended 1-1.

2nd half, Westside took the lead after a turnover turned into an odd man rush the opposite way. We started to put on some good pressure and were rewarded with a peno, but the Westside keeper made a nice save on a low, hard shot. How did such a tall keeper get down so fast? He was brilliant today. Last minute of the game and we got a corner kick. I made a run far post and was left all alone, I headed it from the corner of the six and thought for sure it was in. Somehow the big keeper managed to get his hand up and tip it off the crossbar and out. The follow corner had a mad scramble in the box, and a chip shot was again tipped off the crossbar by the keeper. The ball was finally cleared out and Mauricio ended the game.

Now on to next week's game vs. Peg;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Keeper

Tough breaks Gomesy,

Wicks (sp), the Westside keeper stoned us as well. At this point, their keeper won them 2 games. He is, most of the time, awesome.

What can you do?:confused:

The rest of the Westside team sucks.:p

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy Jr,

Sorry to hear about the loss but there's always next time? Who missed the PK? By your vivid description it seems that it was you who got stoned?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy Brother

Hey Zeus,

Just to let you know that is was Mark who took our Pk, well struck, but a better save.

Cheers
JB

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way right off the bat our jerseys are not ****in pink. The shorts do ride neicely up our arses though so you can slag that all you like. Croatia your finishing on the weekend was shite and that is why you were lucky to get the point. As far as un never getting out or our own half were you watching the second half. Tony and I gave your right side and your backs all sorts of trouble. For being a man up you definately did not carry the play as much as you should. As far as Tony being a fish out or water stop fouling him and he would stop flopping all over the place.
CDK yeah we didn't make provincials and we were absolutley heart broken, but let me get this straight are you trying to compare yourselves to a team that had only been around for one year. Don't you think that you guys should set your goals a little higher.
Cheers, Darby
itsgoodtobeback

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah i almost forhot all the fans at the game made for a great atmosphere why can't that many fans come out to more games. However warming up in the parking lot has to be sorted out

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All games should be played at 2 enclosed parks. Admission would be charged. Consession should be open. A great atmosphere would follow.....maybe we would get paid!

Dreammmmmmmmin.......

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Coppertone

Mr. 'tone:

Not really but WAB should be looking at the site pretty soon and it will give him a jolt to see his name gone. He'll be a busy boy trying to wipe me out what with having training tonight and all.
I think WAB trains.
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0