Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Weekend Roundup...

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I need Time

Coppertone,

Good to see you back.

As soon as I find out who Reccos is, the gloves are off. Regs is right, you can't come on the threads and rip guys when you give no clues as to who you are.

Reccos is definately a Sap supporter/player/coach (one of the three);)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't You Get My Message

WAB: Subliminal Thoughts for You & KNVB

Don't get my messages, do you?
Understood my PM to you?
My guess it will be about a week.
But never give up.

Smarter people have failed before.
Hear and read my words carefully.
It is not all that hard.
Takes a bit of time.
Share your thoughts with your buddy KNVB.

;) :cool:
MF Rules!!!!!!!!!!!! Wolves forever.

Mr. 'Tone: Don't burn my cover buddy. I feed off your wit and wisdom. Without your posts I'll lose my creativity.

Got to go. Work to be done. See ya later.:cool: :cool: :eek: :confused: :cool: :D :) :eek: :p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reccos

I knew you were a Metro Ford Focus lad all along... it was that ringing of cell phones in the changing room that gave it away... and besides no-one else would admit they were from Coquitlam if they didn't have such a huge ego!!! reccos is soccer backwards (quite clever for a MMF fella)... you lot better win this weekend, there will be a big crowd at our match and you guys happen to be playing on the pitch beside ours... you may get the odd look from supporters watching us!!! other than that don't fall asleep at the wheel...:eek:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats Up with Surrey U. TTPers?

I wasn't going to say much about our victory, but the Surrey U lads just won't be humble in defeat.

Lets make it clear. WE KICKED THE SHITE OUT OF SLURREY U!

It doesn't matter that you had a lot of the play, we were up 2 - 0. If anyone needs luck this year it's you, not Sap. Guinnness's Chunger looked worse than what it was.

BTW,
CAT Result
Sap B 3 - Slurrey U. 2
You guys had 3 Premier starters and Sap still had the easy victory. It should have been worse.
KNVB, how's the shoulder? Stay out of the pipes!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very bad weekend for knvb!

KNVB'S weekend in review

What a shite weekend!! Its true Sappertoon beat Surrey U. They scored Quick(I think it was sort of record) and packed the box very well. Then I had the pleasure of meeting the TTP faithful who continued to TTP over beers and pop. I then preceded to get smashed to drown my sorrows only to have the "ugly" wake up call to play in the "cat" game. NIGHTMARE. They picked up right where the Rovers left off. I think my favorite part was ending up in net cause the keeper slept in. OH what fun being a keeps during shooting practise. A PK and a sitter later I was done. Then like a smart lad I thought I would go make myself feel better by driving to North Van.( ONLY ONE F"N BRIDGE OPEN TODAY!) to TTP out of those who TTP out of me but as I arrived those who TTP were subbed off. What happened Regs? Saint? Were they cooking Chicken pies in the locker room? or did you see the white trash building up in the corner? Saint where was my Chunger you said you would give us one if mosher(sp) was on the park.
Oh well there is allways next week when we fight Toontown for our relagation spot!

Bob! Kicked the Shite! I must say is a bit strong! but I can't say much cause I was the one buying the POP.:mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry KNVB

My words will a little harsh. We weekend was good for Sap, bad for Surrey. But Knowone and Guinness are piping off! Why. Domination is when we never get a sniff of the ball or a mere threat of scoring. From what I, and most fans (see Captain's comments), recall, you never really threatened except Wilkie's shot from 30 yards....never closer than that. We had way more chances and every time we got the ball in the 2nd half we got a great chance to score. We had one, too, off the crossbar, and all those missed headers, etc.

Again, I was going to be humble in victory, but your boys are arrogant in defeat......go figure.:confused:

WABhasanastycavitybutthe5Alivewasworthit!!!

BTW, you looked good in the pipes.:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im Just going to ignore Jinky This time!

We had a few scrabbles but you are right nothing that gave your SPAZZZ of a goal keeper trouble! Yes you did have great chances but lets no forget that come from us pushing so had. Our final 3rd play was the ShITS. No one ran off the ball and we kept trying to pump balls into the box when we hadn't won a header all day.

knvbgoingbacktothedrawingboard:(

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0