Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would you do???

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the German FA have called the English FA & asked if they want to decide the 1966 World cup final by penalty kicks , since one of Englands goals shouldn't have counted. Apparently they also want Simon Fearn to referee it.
Seriously...I know this web-site is called Take the piss but someone is abusing that privilege. This can't possibly be true. Fair or unfair , the result stands.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nobody knows :D

I'm serious, I'm told when he ran for FVSL President that they asked him in all seriousness what his name entirely was and he said "JB"

I think it's kind of like Prince, or the artist formerly known as prince... or " O(+> " (the ASCII translantion of the unpronounceable symbol)

His name isn't actually JB. I know what it is but you can't use names on the website so I will let him keep his secret.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's a good friend of whistleblowers isn't he.

You guys don't know s*** about this man, just think about it JB = James Bond. Yes he is 007 a man of international fame, who may i add has saved the world from evil men a few times. Now he is trying to save us all from the Black Knight's taking over the soccer world.

Thank you James and God save the Queen

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
After we figure this one out. can we go back a few years to when we lost one of our games 2-1 cause off an offside goal? it could really help us in the standings:rolleyes: thanks cascade.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
After we figure this one out. can we go back a few years to when we lost one of our games 2-1 cause off an offside goal? it could really help us in the standings:rolleyes: thanks cascade.

What about when Joel Otto scored one off his skate back in '89 to eliminate the Canucks? I'm all in favour of counting this goal for ACBC if it means Otto's goal doesn't count and they have to replay the game.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0