Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's for Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinks!

We need you to build up your strength for co-ed baby ! Not wilter away to nothingness~;)

Lunch - a beautiful arae of homemade spaghetti and homemade apple pie and ice cream to die for!;) :cool:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Crunch from KFC

One of my top three fast food selections.

Amazing.
No fries, no coke.

just the BIG Crunch

Filling.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twonie Tuesday

Back on track. Kinda....... Foot long Tuna on Hearty Wop bread and a 6" cold cut combo.

Extra Mayo, KNVB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you suppose your poor old dog is having for lunch this afternoon? Seeing as you left him outside in the rain today? Perhaps there are some Salmon dropping under the BBQ?..... I'm sure he licked around the grease spots.

So disappointed you didn't go home, KNVB

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two pieces of BBQ chicken, a large glass of some orange stuff, and two sudafeds (sp?).

Oh, and a healthy dose of kicking FVSL players virtual arses. Some of you should try it this week. I might just have to up the dosage throughout the week...

~TB.

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! That was such an amazing post you had to give it a double sign off. Impressive.

TheRob

TheRob

Theonlyfvslerwhowon'tgoquietly.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You accusing me of going quietly? Where's the fight? :mad:

Fresh corned beef sandwich w/ split pea soup @ The Soup House in Surrey. This is a little hole in the wall, in the industrial area. I had just left EWOS (they make fish feed), and smelled as bad as TheRob's boyfriend looks. The owner treats you like the most important customer in the place as soon as you walk in, and he makes a mean sandwich along w/ home made soup!

If you're ever in the area (for your sake, I hope not), drop in.

Now I'm going to have a couple of Sudafed, just for fun.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just finished the worst goddamn sandwich in recent memory. Apparently Subway has changed hiring practices from people with 5 or more working brain cells to people who can barely control the incessant drooling for an eight hour shift.

I may as well have made the bloody thing myself with the directions I was giving over the counter. It looked like the poor sot needed a coach to tell her what to do next. Gimmie my pickles, bitch.

New slogan- Subway. Eat elsewhere.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude!

Just the mention of EWOS makes my stomach turn.

I would like that name banished from this thread.

EWOS makes fish feed amoung other nice treats for animals....Grrrrrrooooooooooossssssssss
:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn Girl guides got me for 3 boxes

Girl Guide cookies. The real ones, not those fake mint abortions they pass around earlier in the year. I'll start with the chocolate and work my way down Vanilla row later......

My tummy hurts, KNVB

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lunch truck

I had what she called
Penne con salsicce (pasta with italian sausage)

SOUNDS GREAT!
I'll take it...

I am positive it was chef-boyardee with left over smokie.

I dont feel full, just different.:( :(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 Pirate cookies and a coffee...so far.

Zaurrini,

Try spending your morning in the plant. They make fish feed, with the main increadients being...fish meal (yum!) & blood protein (when mixed w/ water looks like chocolate pudding). The only thing I've ever smelled worse is the raw sewage area of Annacis Island Waste water treatment plant. The problem with EWOS is the smell sticks to you like glue. I threw out my pants, shirt, and jacket this morning, got a hair cut, and am in the process of selling my truck.

Anyone want a 2001 Ford F-150, real cheap?

Anyhow, enjoy your lunches everyone!:D

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
school cafe food

Aussie style.....hot chips and gravy roll.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm greasy food.Plus the mandatory 4th cup of coffeeeee before facing children.

knvb....what about girl guide cookies made from REAL girl guides.

handcannon

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yummy

LONDON -- U.S. military scientists have developed a new battlefield weapon -- the indestructible sandwich.

It can survive air drops and rough handling to stay fresh for up to three years, even in tropical conditions.

Eventually, it is expected to follow freeze-dried coffee, dehydrated egg and processed cheese from the battlefield on to supermarket shelves.

So far, only pepperoni and barbecued chicken varieties have been developed. Soldiers who have tasted them say they are "acceptable."

Scientists are now working on indestructible pocket pizzas, cream-filled bagels and peanut butter sandwiches.

The sandwiches are designed to stay fresh for up to three years at 26C, the temperature of a warm summer's day, or six months at 38C.

The breakthrough was finding how to stop the filling from making the bread soggy.

Scientists at the Soldier Systems Center in Natick, Massachusetts, added substances called humectants to the fillings.

Humectants not only prevent water from soaking into the bread but also limit the amount of moisture available for bacterial growth, New Scientist reports.

The sandwiches are then sealed in laminated plastic pouches that contain sachets of chemicals to prevent the growth of yeast, mould and bacteria.

Standard U.S. battlefield rations -- Meals, Ready to Eat -- already contain ingredients for making sandwiches. But they have to be pasteurized and stored in separate pouches to prevent sogginess.

© Copyright 2002 Vancouver Sun

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mmmmmmmmm....American made indestructible military sandwiches......argharghargharghargharghargh

I bet they're Fastshow's favorite.;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today

OK Monday is long gone, so today it's left over home made pizza!!! Away with the health foods and in with the grease!!!

Dead at 44, Guinness;)

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canneloni con salsicce e porpette

A couple of Mama Holidays home made cannelloni,meatballs and a sausage in sauce.Plus a can of lovely Aranciata....delectable:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Undecided as of yet, but Handcannon and Dude have me craving one of them Spacewiches........

I do still have two boxes of Girl Guide cookies left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0