Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps / BC Place Virtual View Seating

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the slope, or lackthereof, there's going to be bad seats in distance from the pitch only.

Section 249 row H or so for me please and thanks! :wa:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, most of the Southsiders revolted and have decided to pass on the presale in order to buy the Green Section seats, why pay more for seats that are only worth more because of the atmosphere we create?! FFS... Better sightlines for less money? Yes Please! :D

Most of us are so high up the priority list it won't mattter if we were in a pre sale or not.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, most of the Southsiders revolted and have decided to pass on the presale in order to buy the Green Section seats, why pay more for seats that are only worth more because of the atmosphere we create?! FFS... Better sightlines for less money? Yes Please! :D

Most of us are so high up the priority list it won't mattter if we were in a pre sale or not.

How many games are supposed to be here, how many at empire?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The entire first year will be at Empire, that's the other diabolical thing here, same prices for Empire as new BC Place and clearly not the same level of services.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The entire first year will be at Empire, that's the other diabolical thing here, same prices for Empire as new BC Place and clearly not the same level of services.

Sorry but I'm completly confused here as it is being sold like you are picking a ticket at BC place. In other words you a buying a season ticket this year at empire on the bases that you will get first dibs at retaining the actual season ticket you wanted in the first place the following year at BC place. Bush, deposit down the drain and full refusal to see a single game. I rather watch FVSL and its matching game balls.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, Do you have any idea how the sales will go - who gets first pick etc. Are they going to stagger peoples ability to purchase tickets based on a formula? I'm guessing SS, 2009/2010 season ticket holder, then the rest of the first 5000?

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was told that it's all current season ticket holders based on the date you bought those tickets, then 5 game pack holders, then the first 5000 deposits. At least thats what i was told when i bought the 5 game pack two days before the deposits were offered. JBN?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Priority Allowance will start happening next week I'm told.

First wave is currently under way for corporate sponsors, corporate partners etc...

then the STH'ers, then the deposit holders, then the general public

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting, I wonder how far down the list some of us got pushed. 6.5 and I put a deposit around the same time and I figure we were around 10 or 11 thousand on the list at that time. Since then they sold a lot of their corporate seats that gave them their push to around 16 thousand season tickets sold. Sounds like most of those corporate tickets jump the que, plus with your deposit you are allowed to buy 4 extra tickets. Who knows if people will be using this or not but all things considered we may be sitting closer to 15,000 or even worse on the list. Getting good yellow seats is not looking good right now.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Priority Allowance will start happening next week I'm told.

First wave is currently under way for corporate sponsors, corporate partners etc...

then the STH'ers, then the deposit holders, then the general public
STH'ers already had their shot, I certainly hope they don't get pushed in front for the general seating area other than those that were season ticket holders last year (which is missing in your list JBN).

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
STH's have not already had their shot... I'm talking about physically buying your new Season Tix... not buying deposits.

The only people (prior to today) that have been able to buy ST's for Empire/BC Place are around 20 tix that were in a Southsiders Presale for a select expensive part of the south side.

Now the Corpo types have their shot at tickets, most likely boxes, suites, club seats etc.

Next wave will be seasons ticks holders with deposits, in order of history, then the deposits holders based on their priority...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, my bad... I read STHers as Southsiders :(

I've heard/read that you can combine your deposits towards less than the number of tix you wanted, i.e., I put down for 4 tix but I could put the $200 towards just 2... anyone hear the same?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, you can, you can also upconvert your single deposits to multiple seats, like if you had 4 deposits you could buy as many as 3 additional seats per deposit IIRC.

The deposits are however non-refundable for those poor souls who banked on getting "Cheap Seats" and the potential for none being left when their name is called :(

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0