Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps / BC Place Virtual View Seating

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was also there for the closed door game yesterday afternoon. I was sitting in 225 and 223 covered seats and they're nice seats but certain seats will have a big beam that get's in the way alot. It was annoying. So, i'm sure we will be hearing complaints about it. Other than that, once the stadium is full opf crazy fans I can see it being a great atmosphere to be at this season. Looking forward to the opener!!

Hard Ballz

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully they keep the opening ceremony to a minimum... fourtwo and threesix have the attention spans of tsetse flies.

My guess is that the game will start between 4 and 4:15... so we will roll in closer to 4:00.

The real question is parking... is there enough parking at the PNE or should I be prepared to shell out $40 to park on Mrs. Lum's back lawn? Anyone in the know?

reminiscingthe90scanucks

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I spoke to head office and evidently the game will start just after 3:30... there will not be a big ceremony pregame. At least that is what they are telling me. They have suggested for people to arrive at 2:30 as the park is going to be very busy with parking, entrance, finding seats for the first time, etc.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally got my tickets yesterday. I noticed that my game day tickets were falling off my scarves :rolleyes:, so I decided to pull them off and affix them to some cardboard paper. I won't be wearing them into the stadium but handing them to the handler instead.

Let's get it going!

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I spoke to WFC on Monday. They had a lot returned by Purolator if there were postal code problems. They are going to have fun getting packages to everyone on time. Call them and they may be able sort things out. They told me that they had a room full of returned packages. You may find it easier to pick it up your self or send your own courier for pickup.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got this:

Only 3 days ‘till kickoff!

Your season tickets are now available for pick-up at the Whitecaps FC office.

Why:
You requested that your season tickets be picked up at our office, or your ticket package has been redirected to us by Purolator Inc.

Where:
The Landing - 375 Water Street
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
V6B 5C6

How to get here

When:
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (March 16 – 18)
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

How:
Tickets will only be released to the primary account holder. Proper photo identification is required, preferably a driver's license.
*Please contact your account manager at 604.669.9283 if someone other than the primary account holder will be picking up your tickets.

We strongly recommend that you make every effort to pick-up your season ticket packages before March 19 to avoid line-ups and having to take your season ticket packages into the first match. Further details regarding the March 19 season ticket pick-up at Empire Field will be released later in the week.

Thank you again for your support,

Whitecaps Ticketing Team

Important:
Your ticket for the March 19 match is attached to your season ticket holder scarf. DO NOT REMOVE / DISCARD this. You will not gain entry to Empire Field without this ticket.

Stupid Purolator.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went online to try check to see what tickets are available and all you can get at this point are singles so they must be almost sold out. I would think they will relese some more tickets from unsold season tickets and the odd southsider who hasn't gotten their season tickets yet but they should go by Saturday. Should be good times lets hope the weather holds out for those poor folks not undercover. I hope I am not one of them.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be good times lets hope the weather holds out for those poor folks not undercover. I hope I am not one of them.

Even if the weather doesn't hold up everybody is getting a white poncho. They want to create a "whiteout" at the game.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ticketbastard released an additional 1500 tickets to saturdays game according to the Whitecaps FC Facebook and twitter accounts.

Supposedly they are removing much of the sponsor banner tarped off areas of seats to sell the seats... So you should be able to procure multiples in a row today anyways

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully they keep the opening ceremony to a minimum... fourtwo and threesix have the attention spans of tsetse flies.

My guess is that the game will start between 4 and 4:15... so we will roll in closer to 4:00.

The real question is parking... is there enough parking at the PNE or should I be prepared to shell out $40 to park on Mrs. Lum's back lawn? Anyone in the know?

reminiscingthe90scanucks

its live on tsn and kickoff is at 3:30. kickoff doesnt start in between 3-4:15 lol

Go up 3 blocks past the pne on hastings, tons of free parking if you don't mind a bit of a walk

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0