Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps host TFC, tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Caps security hired help really need to lighten up and let people enjoy the game. There was one bitch at the South end who was getting in everybody's faces and deserved a right throttling.

The beer lineups were an absolute farce.

At least the game was somewhat entertaining.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That same bitch hasseled these two kids who had a ball bounce to them, they didnt through it back - and it just sat there. She pointed them out and an auxilary RCMP tapped the kid on his shoulder and asked the ball...damn the ice queen.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The beer lineups were a joke, I left early to get home and have a beer, but why do people have to cause problems, I spent two weeks at the Euro, never saw one problem, everyone was in a good mood and having fun. If we got too drunk and bumped into each other, we met new friends. Definitely not like being downtown after a Lion's game.

When security told people to move, or not to stand somewhere, or the beer lineup was over, that was it... just move when you are asked, why the macho North American show? Do you have to prove something to a couple of women security guards -- this is why we are not allowed to drink in public like in Europe.

Why the inferiority complex, our ticket prices are paying these security guards, our taxes are paying the police, do what they ask, they are protecting rules that we have set. Maybe if we start to act civilized, one day we actually will be -- wouldn't it be nice to have a beer in a changing room in Burnaby?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
colmanj,

if our local cops and security guards treated whitecaps fans in a more civilized manner, then i'm pretty certain that they'd get the same type of behaviour in return. basic rules can be enforced without barking out orders or threatening to call over the rcmp if people don't comply.

an ounce of common sense might go a long way.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Colemanj thats what happens when parks board runs the playing grounds. Club has no say, do or elss. We do have a good enough team we could field onother three teams like caps in BC. But we have no place to play. Just wate and see Victoria wiil have a place of it own before us. And a Club in A league. Soccer in lower mainland needs new people to move it forward. I say bring Ryon Giggs and let him go at it. We will have a place to play on and a mutch better soccer in lower mainland and BC. Sale of shirts alone will pay for the coast of his servrces. Olso a member card. Pitches can not be built on hot air.
Toronto and Montreal have fantastic pitches to play on and als huge crouds.Thats what it is all about. We do not need sixteen Americans on our Club. It should be more Canadians. Peole are not stupid. Backstabing is going on .Patrick Grywes from Victoria is a better striker than any guy on their side and a very young guy. Thats what is needed here. A maple leaf in blue and a bear. More Canadians and four new pitches.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock you are a tough guy on the compure. Best defense ig good offence. Some how you tend to show your weekness buy a simple faul mouth. Cheers

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game tomorrow as we play the Battery but isn't the TFC/Impact game on tonight? TFC needs a win to qualify whereas the Impact just need the draw. I hear it's on CBC as well. I think TFC would represent us better in the Champions League but it would be nice to see a fellow USL team in there.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Montreal will have tough time to get a tie tonight.TFC wants to prove that MLS is the higher level soccer.Al in all it close. I say MLS is Div one A league is div two soccer.
In any cup games you can get a div three team to beat div one.It should be one hell of a game. It will be nice to see it on TV.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's funny how almost every thread I've read has someone telling Mr. Base to Fcuk off!
What do you think it is about you Mr. Base that everybody can't stand?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grit dot know what you are trying to say. It all about soccer only.Each one of us has his or her opinion. I am not say right or wrong just a opinion. I do not havre to agree with youb or disagree. Any man that does not let onther person to say anything is just a weak person. And by the way all the names people use is aposite to what they are. Opsit to grit is weak. Oposite to stalion is a winky oposit to Shamroch mr. run away oposit to Polska is Mis sweety oposti to base is solo. Cheers lad hear a person than meet a person than state your negative thoughts.Cheers bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0