Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Roster and Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing Barber has had enough of the gong show in the Whitecaps FO. Probably as frustrated as season's ticket holders with the lack of proffesionalism and quality people in key positions.

:bronco:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing Barber has had enough of the gong show in the Whitecaps FO. Probably as frustrated as season's ticket holders with the lack of proffesionalism and quality people in key positions.

:bronco:

Wasn't he in the position to put the right people in the right places? I was excited when he was coming here, but can't say he really accomplished much.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes and no. I'm sure the President had due influence over decision making.

I cannot understand how Bobaduzzi manages to be untouchable. The coach was apparently not good (and Bobaduzzi hired him), Barber was not good (and guess who hired him!?), the team was not good; TT is gone, Barber will be gone, more than a half team is gone and he stays!!!???

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe she called Duane Rollins a journalist :rolleyes:

There is definitely some rot in the organisation, I wish the ownership group were a little more involved than currently appear to be - that's the strangest thing for me, how these successful people can't see what is so obvious to many...

Colin Elmes

Aug 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Collins(no relation) Canadian English Dictionary definition:

stable- adj., firmly fixed or established; firm in character. Science- not subject to decay or decomposition.

known antonyms- Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson, Vancouver Whitecaps FC

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not renewing my pair of tix and will try my absolute best to not spend a dime of vwfc as long as bobbaduzzi is employed. I'm done after years of financial support. HE treats people and staff and clients like theyre beneath him and hes the reason we are lagging behind Portland and Seattle and even tfc, shudder.... :shite:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't have seasons anymore either but for different reasons. As much as I agree with you, the worst thing the real fans can do is disappear. For the team to grow and succeed they need our support. If anything we should get a section and hold signs and chant outwith Bobaduzzi. Getting to the media and letting owners know that the knowledgeable soccer fans aren't going to take it anymore. I feel a full stadium soccer chant. " with a pocket of sweets and a cheeky little smile Bobby is a ****ing pedaphile......Out with Bobby...Out with Bobby."

off the post

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it's nice to see you go, now we don't have to hear you whine any more!
I'm not renewing my pair of tix and will try my absolute best to not spend a dime of vwfc as long as bobbaduzzi is employed. I'm done after years of financial support. HE treats people and staff and clients like theyre beneath him and hes the reason we are lagging behind Portland and Seattle and even tfc, shudder.... :shite:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Ciara needs to understand is that Rollins is simply a blogger on the same level as she, not a "journalist". The fact that he would "reach out" to her by posting a comment on her blog in public should be reason enough to determine this :)

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobaduzzi was yesterday talking to AM 1040 and confirmed that the story about Camilo is correct. For those who do not know yet, Camilo listed on one of the blogs that he feels that he is not appreciated enough in Vancouver. He signed 4-year contract, a little bit less than $120,000 per season and now he wants more. Let's see what happens next. Bobaduzzi said Whitecaps are willing to renegotiate his contract for the next season.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To bad bobaduzzi wasn't apart of the grizzlies, ship his ass to memphis. Maybe TA can take over the whitecaps, he already knows how to work a payroll (allegedly) proven he's good at bringing top players in, and has proven he knows how to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0