Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Who Is Reccos

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This clown comes on the thread one day. Post 40 posts within hours. First, makes a jackass of himself. Then, starts pissing people off. Next, gets a little clever. Finally, starts dropping hints of his identity.

Who is he????:confused:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wab

relax..think it over , smoke the lerb. Don't let his identity ruin your goals for saturday.

theapprenticewhoknowsthatlerbisgood.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Wab

Apprentice has the right idea you smoke some lerb and everything will clear up an you will have no problems figuring him out.

Theapprenticeisrightonalittleoralotoflerbisgood.:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better question

In a bit I think you would be better off asking who was Reccos...

Takethepiss is the name of the site however hiding behind multiple TTP accounts to do it is plain fcuking annoying, especially when one wastes my time in trying to 'set me up' by asking for help in logging in.

If the fcuker wants to come clean now I won't ban him from TTP (both accounts)...

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got it

It took me a bit but I think I figured it out!!?? I'll take Who is Reccos for $200.00 please

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all TTPers

As you can see KNVB is a KNOB cause he has to comment about someone when they aren't here to defend themselves. HAve some Balls KNVB

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
evidence being gathered is mounting

Have some balls?

You're the knob here. You supposedly had/have inside knowledge on the identity of the fcukwit known as Reccos. This is the same clown that said it didn't matter if someone was on TTP or not, that in effect, they were fair game to slag.

Let it be known now that TTP will not tolerate those that harbour and protect known fcukwits. There is no grey area. Either you are with TTP or against TTP...

Make no mistake, TTP will win this war.

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

To your first comment, I don't agree with reccos that someone is fair game when they can't defend or respond to something that is said about themselves. As for your second comment, I Don't think I have ever said I know who reccos is. Reccos Has stated that I know, but I have never confirmed it. I am not saying that I know, and I am not saying that I don't know it is between WAB and RECCOS not me, so have fun finding out. I told Bob what I think he should do and that is smoke some lerb and it will all come together. Lerb is the medicine. If you don't like that then do what you have to do. I can handle what ever you guys bring at me.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
need a shovel?

In another thread:

Don't worry Reccos You secret is safe with me

That is sufficient evidence to implicate you in harbouring fcukwits on TTP.

Appearance is everything.

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

I will say it again I have never stated that "I KNOW WHO RECCOS IS". I said I can keep his secret but I never said I knew who he was. Regs take it the way you want but I know the truth.

:) :D :p:) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p :) :D :p

Evidencecanonlytakeyousofar

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls

I don't know why you are so worried about reccos for? If you say you don't know him it should not bother you! Its just another piss taking. It goes on all day and all night around here! Like our friend bin laden I say it's reccos who has no balls! I bet he sat back and Lurked for months planned and then attacked! Fcuk he's a TTP houshold name and he was only here for a day. Im sure he will be back to plagiarize more dead people soon! (unless Regs cut's him off) No one would do that much piss taking without seeing what kind of reaction he got.

So get back in your I-Roc turn up the tunes smoke your lerb and relax:cool:

knvbknowswhereRegscangetadealon6STUDS;)

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

That is probably the best thing I have ever heard you say. I will smoke some lerb and relax. Just for future reference I don't own an I-roc.

Regs,

North American has a sale on six studs this week.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No I -Roc

Better Print it I don't like to do Shite like that very often! It causes head pain!

knvbbacktospewingcrap:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does coppertone know?

Everyone needs to smoke the lerb and relax. ....reccos is still lurking as we speak, just waiting to get back in the hunt. Let Mr. Coppertone pick all of you guys up in his I-ROC with his pasta stained wifebeater and go hotbox his car.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0