Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Who Is Reccos

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes fattened up a lil bit but loosing it quick.. and everything of mine has fcuking cob webs on it lol.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

That is the million dollar ? do I know.

Pick you guys up at 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CNN Exclusive Interview

Interveiwed today in his ovaltine office, President Whataboutbob had some harsh words for Reccos.
"I didn't know Reccos existed until a short time ago. TTP security has been breached, and the terror imposed on our TTPers is unfathomable. We are not sure whether MF controls Reccos or Reccos controls MF, but he is out of control.". The President added, "Justice will be served. Reccos and his TTP collegues are wanted Dead or Alive".

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey let me have reccos
he's talking shite cuz he prob doesnt get to be on the pitch.. so he has to pretend to play somehow doesnt he???

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh I Know Your In

Tee,

It is always a pleasure to hear from an admitted Friuli member like yourself. At any point if you come across needing a junta or someone to smoke the lerb with, just call and the apprentice will appear.

whocaresaboutreccoswhenyougot"thelerb"

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I-Roc

Regs

This Reccos guy can hide,but the truth will finally come to light.

No worries i'll always have a spot for you in my I-roc:D

Coppertone

Dont get him to pumped up for our match next week,but thanks for your prediction of me getting 2 this weekend.....nice

Apprentice

Maybe Reccos will give up his identity for some lerb

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ref beater

I think that you should have thought of what you would be wearing on your debut return, if anything it is probably to late to get something custom made at a tailors but i am sure you will find something nice and not to tight at any of our men plus stores in vancouver.

cheers
JB:D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen u kilt wearind bsatard lol i'll be ready dont u worry and of coarse looking good lol..
how u doing out there i dont wanna c ur ugly mug down here 4 a while huh..

oh ya does anyone know the schedule pass next week?? i wanna know who i can play against.. it would be nice to have sportstown first game back since i cant have thw wops or the croats :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0