Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who supports HEU!

Do you support the HEU?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj said:
You guys make a picket line sound like it's worse then speeding or breaking any other law. There is not one person here that has not broken the law in one form or another.

I have never broken the law. I am perfect!!!! :rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Spot on, Regs.

Captain Shamrock said:
I feel that unions protect the incompetent(at least in the teaching profession) rather than help/support the competent.
Got it in one.

In my (thankfully) very brief dalliance with unions and the type of overly-galvanic and (generally-speaking) uneducated, bone-idle addle-pates who populate their ranks, the Captain's words ring so very true.

Thatcherism forever (I've got private healthcare, ta very much), Fastshow.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Spot on, Regs.

Fastshow said:
Got it in one.

In my (thankfully) very brief dalliance with unions and the type of overly-galvanic and (generally-speaking) uneducated, bone-idle addle-pates who populate their ranks, the Captain's words ring so very true.

Thatcherism forever (I've got private healthcare, ta very much), Fastshow.

Am I a bone-idle or an addle-pate? Hopefully they're both complimentary? :)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're neither. The fact you're in possession of enough intelligence to put those you teach ahead of the kind of selfish, self-obsessed muppets who barely see as far as the ends of their own noses of whom you wrote earlier in this thread (Joe (Below-) Average Union Member) means you're all right by me. Being all right by Fastshow is, in itself, what all enlightened types should aspire to. Obviously.

Fcuk unions, God save the Queen.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been moved by all this union rhetoric. I will now inform my shop steward that, as of this moment, I am on "work-to-rule" status. Only thing is, I don't have a fcuking clue how I am going to do even less work. Maybe Aunt Jinky could help me. If only he wasn't stuck at the bottom of a well or wherever he is.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0