Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Who will win the Presidents Cup?

Who will win the Presidents Cup?

• Delta Metro Lions(young guys)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders(old guys)

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's going to win the President's Cup

It should be interesting who going to win the cup this year last year it was SC Storm who won it but they played a good Div 5 team that shouldn't have been in Div 5 but had to start there because they were a new team but this team knocked out a few Div1 teams which was a big upset. I believe I heard the Delta Blaze in a cat team to one of the VMSL teams now.
Who do you guys think will win this year it could be very interesting when you loo a some of the draws.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough draw for the Royals

I'm not one to make predictions on my own team, for fear of the dreaded jinx. Because of that, I can't offer a prediction on who'll win.

I can say this: the Poco Raiders have pretty much a clear path to the Semis. Take a look at their draw. This is a veteran team stocked of good, experienced players. The SC Royals endevor to meet them there...

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know whos gonna win

Unlike dude I don't believe in jinx so I'm going out on a limb and I'm gonna predict that we(Surrey United) are gonna take it this year. Even though we've had a tough year(mostly because of injuries and inexperience in the league)we hopefully will get a chance to face last years chumps(if they can manage to defeat Langley Thunder)in the second round. I know me saying this will get a few veins popping so discuss:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man, I never really took a good look at the draw untill I read that Poco Raiders had a clear path to the semi's. That was one hell of a lucky draw that they got, but I'll have to disagree with Dude and say that up until the 3rd round they'll have it pretty easy and more than likely they will have to square off against Townsend Park.
As for my prediction, I'll have to take a reall good look at the draw and then make my prediction.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Royals can do it

Dude,

At least you don't have to play the Storm until the finals. ;)

Predictions
Semifinal 1: Poco City Express(cat) vs. SC Storm

Semifinal 2: Townsend Park(cat) vs. SC Royals

The final will be a tough all SC match with the game ending in a draw after four overtimes. Both teams will be crowned President's Cup Champs. :D

Bollocks

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK,

Now I know the Royals are living in a dream world. I can see the Storm possibly reaching the finals, but the Royals.............NOT.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demo

Who are you playing for in the Cup, Demo?

I like Bullocks' prediction...we endevor to get there, and we know we have a very tough draw right from the get go. Can't look too far ahead when we have a tough Poco Hotspurs team right out of the blocks.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
aluutd

they have the best strikers around the league, most experience,top 3 goalkeeper& we are on a bit of a high after beating pau

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United to win? I don't think so.

TheRob is not sure who will win the Presidents cup, but he knows who won't. Surrey United won't. Alouette United won't. The two CAT teams that Bollocks picked to make the semis.......won't.

TheRob only cares about the second round when the Associates will inevitably meet the SC Royals. That, my friends, will be a cracker. The beer consumption after could be the stuff legends are made of.:D

TheRob has been to the final in three of the past four years. We won once, lost twice. Tonnes of Presidents Cup experience on GEU. I will stop short of predicting us in the final, but it is a good bet. ;) Of course, that is if we get past the Royals.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love you man!!!

That's quite the complement, TR. Like I've said, we endevor to see you in Round 3- beat you, trash your dressing room, drink all your beer, then move on.:cool:

We can't get too big a head though, because we have to first put Poco away (3-2 acumulate score this year in favor of the Royals, with winning goal in injury time), then have a very tough draw against Delta Lions. Looking at the draw, we have one of the toughest...unless you're a Div. 4 team starring at the Raiders.

We prefer to play higher caliber teams anyhow...seems to bring out the best in us.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is war!

There's no love in War!:mad:

That is, unless we're drinking all your beer, and stealing all your women.:eek:

The SC Royals to be re-named to the SC Vikings:eek: .

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey TheNob

Don't under estimate the Razorbacks Div1 cat team we have a pretty decent run if we get through LUFC A . Also those change rooms are also the Razorbacks change rooms for 2 of our teams . So you Golden Ears Studs better clean all your cum off the floor after you guys finish Fcuking our wives and girlfriends after your game .:D

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey TheNob

Originally posted by razorbacks
. So you Golden Ears Queers better clean all your cum off the floor after you guys finish Fcuking each other after your game .:D

Doesn't ALU have the coach that likes to grab guys by the nuts???? And razorbacks do you even know what a dressing room looks like???Ya fcuking Load!!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razor is a useless twat.

Alouette doesn't stand a chance. They are pretty much fcuking useless. One decent player(Norbert)and the rest make a Div 5 womens "all fat team" look good. Demo's Langley boy's are going to make quick work of you. Actually Razorbacks, do you think you'll even see the pitch? No, not from the sidelines. I mean, do you think you'll actually play? Didn't think so.

While you're obviously thinking of sperm and all that, I have this to say. Razor, the best thing about you ran down the crack of your mothers ass.

Have a nice day. ;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Razor is a useless twat.

Originally posted by TheRob
One decent player(Norbert)

Norbert - Another PoCo product poached. All around good player, might not score many goals but works his ass off.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bang on TR

I'm going to have to agree with you on that we will make quick work of Allouette. With a couple of pick ups I just found out about
I think we will be alot stronger team during the cup run and league play.

Demowhothinkshisplayingtimeisgoingtobeverylimitednowafterthesesigningsandpreviouspostsabouttransfersohoh!

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey theNob

Is this weekend schedule normal or is it make up games only?
If it is make up get prepared to come to Surrey and get your cow-milkin',sheepshaggin' faggetty asses kicked. BTW look out for #22 hes coming for you!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry TheRob your safe as long as your on the field all game. That mean little chump get to you there. Unless there's a bout of the flue or something.....;)

#22 that's the number they give to the short fat kid isn't it? Oh Sorry I forgot who you were.:D

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB a moderator=1 Angry Partier

Now that you're a moderator I guess you must be online 24/7. You're not only annoying the fcuk outta everyone in the VMSL threads now you've decided to come flap your beak in here. good job Sausage,good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0