Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why the Greek League is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaPrime

I know everyone knows the answer to this question but here is a thread to educate some non greeks in here who don't play in the league.

M

MegaPrime

Here it is, the number one reason or person that is the cause of it all.

DSC01990.JPG

M

MegaPrime

This was after the PAOK VS SOA game a few weeks back. This is our chairman trying to defend his unqualified officials to soa players, players from other teams, and fans of the league.

The incident he's defending was when the soa player tripped the paok player 30 yards from the net, note not anywhere near the 18 yard box, and a pk was awarded because the paok player was on a breakaway.

The soa rep asks, "if you trip a player who crossed the center line do you award a pk for that?!?!?!"

Our chairman responds as he always does with his pattented cop out "it's referee's discretion"

Later on when it didn't matter nemore the chairman admitted to it being the wrong call.

I will post another pic from a different angle and you can see the disgust on all their faces as they listen to his BS.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a non-greek, I cannot figure out from these pictures why the league is corrupt.

I do now, however, see why they fail to pull birds.

M

MegaPrime

A little history lesson should be added here as well. How did this individual become the league chairman???

See back when FC solon, the skunk, and others weren't the dinosaurs they are now the reek league existed in the early to mid 90's. However the league shut down due to corruption, fighting, lies, etc. (all which happens now, so nothings changed).

But back in 2000 Vaselos and his bro brought back the reek league and it had nothing to do with the greek community center. But when the season ended out, of his own accord "vince mcmahon" went to all the team reps and said "hey were gonna be doing the league at pw and it's part of the greek community, send me your team lists"

So no teams questioned it and did it. Thus he stole the league from vaselos and put him self in the position of power.

And numerous fixed matches later. We find ourselves here.

M

MegaPrime

kurgan said:
As a non-greek, I cannot figure out from these pictures why the league is corrupt.

I'm trying to show that this is the individual who is the main cause of it.

The rules change week in week out, he favours his friends of the league who get suspended by suspending them less games than they should or even let's them play when suspended. (for examplse go to the greek league thread and read there).

He's even lied on a few occasions.

Can't we just play soccer without politics???? It's a summer league.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kurgan said:

Perhaps a bit below the belt but.........:D

Two things are obvious from those pictures....

1) that is a corrupt league if I ever witnessed one :rolleyes:

2) Megaprime fancies the guy in blue shorts since he was smelling the back of his neck when he took the 1st photo posted AND he has a full FRONTAL shot in the second.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
I'm trying to show that this is the individual who is the main cause of it.

The rules change week in week out, he favours his friends of the league who get suspended by suspending them less games than they should or even let's them play when suspended. (for examplse go to the greek league thread and read there).

He's even lied on a few occasions.

Can't we just play soccer without politics???? It's a summer league.

Eh, Megaputz, perhaps you can take your own advice/advise..... :confused:

It's a summer league and Gus does a great job running it. Well done, Gus.

Onthepayroll CSC

M

MegaPrime

I never took these pictures somebody sent me a link.

And I don't do drugs like most amateur soccer players in BC.

M

MegaPrime

Captain Shamrock said:
Eh, Megaputz, perhaps you can take your own advice/advise..... :confused:

It's a summer league and Gus does a great job running it. Well done, Gus.

Onthepayroll CSC

Your on his payroll exactly, I don't expect you to say anything critical of him.

It's not just me, everyone and I mean everyone knows how he operates and acts.

But nobody wants to say anything (except for myself) for fear of being booted out of the league by him or being blackballed by other ttpers in here or in real life.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Your on his payroll exactly, I don't expect you to say anything critical of him.

It's not just me, everyone and I mean everyone knows how he operates and acts.

But nobody wants to say anything (except for myself) for fear of being booted out of the league by him or being blackballed by other ttpers in here or in real life.

Imagine that. Not reffing for free.........It's a shame that we have to be on the payroll sometimes..........

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kurgan said:

LOL! Fair enough. These guys know how to satisfy the birds so therefore they manage to pull their fair share (of birds too) no matter how they look.

Now, I agree with Megaprime, these pics definitely state that the league is corrupt. I mean look at how angry these Greeks are! Look at the commish holding a cup of Starbucks, dark blend of course to coincide with his dark personality. why is he the only one with a shirt on? Well, he's trying to hide something, like these other guys should have been. Look at those trees. Mysterious looking aren't they? Like the Greek League. In fact they hold their meetings in those trees, way up high so nobody can see them. Look at the grass. GREEN! Like the colour of money that sublimely enters Captain Shamrocks pockets before the match. Ohhhhh.

These pics tell the story. Are you idiots blind? WAKE UP!

M

MegaPrime

Here's another example.

The chairman says we have 2 of the top referee's in BC. I actually thought one of the was captain stupid but sadly he wasn't talking about him as captain stupid is probably the best and most fair ref the league has ever had. He then goes on to say the only better refs we could get are from FIFA.

Have a look at our awsome officiating crew. 2 kids (which hey, they are young but they do the lines good but they are still kids) and the one ot the top 2 refs, the same ref who was drinking beer with the skunk and awarded PAOK or rather the skunk a PK 1 min into the game.

Give me a break we have the best officials.

DSC01982.JPG

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Perhaps a bit below the belt but.........:D
QUOTE]

kurgan said:

it's not pulling below the belt that is the problem, it's pushing from behind into little boys that is the problem. :eek:

greekfest on the weekend will be ouzing

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd blame the suspicious looking corner flag off in the distance. You can tell it's plotting against you Megaputz. Look at it lean there all crooked like. You can't trust corner flags with leans these days.

I'm with Ballbaby, these pictures are irrefutable evidence the Greek League is corrupt. I'd join the fight to clean it up but I'll be busy with my new coalition, T-shirts for Greeks.

M

MegaPrime

For the last time, I'm showing who the people are who do this, the pics are just from a game.

This was posted by me in the greek league thread. It is an important post however, here it is again unedited:

MegaPrime said:
Another example of corruption I have to bring to everyone's attention. Not to name names but we know who these people are.

Oly's top striker who used to play for ouzo spat and punched a ref a year ago. He has his punishment voted on and gets a 2 game suspension.

PAOK's top striker verbally abused an official and gets a direct red card and a 2 game suspension but no meeting for a vote on his punishment.

Oly's #8, some geezer, get's a yellow in a game vs soa but then is given a direct red card for verbally abusing an official, if i'm not mistaken captain stupid gave the red. Automatically he is give a 2 game suspension. He did not serve any games and 2 weeks after that played in the ouzo game. There was also no meeting called for him to have a vote on his punishment.

ouzo's #2 is given a direct red for verbally abusing an unqualified official. He is then asked by the chairman of the league to attend a meeting to have a vote on if he should get more games than the automatic 2 games. He is give originally given 4 games but gets 3 games and needs to write a letter of apology.

You tell how ouzo's #2 received the stiffest punishment compared with the other examples above, which were 10 times worse. YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT YOU KNOW THE LEAGUE IS CORRUPT.

Also, as stated by the chairman of the league, a player who is suspended and plays in a game will cause his team to forfit that game. So, another example of corruption. Oly's 8 played against ouzo, shouldn't oly forfit that game therefore ouzo finishes first??? Let me answer, yes.[QUOTE/]

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you post a pictureof some more topless Greeks? Maybe that will help clear things up.

M

MegaPrime

knvb said:
I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you post a picture? Maybe that will help clear things up.

I honestly wish I had pictures of these incidents but I don't.

What happend here is true and accurate.

For more pics here is a link, it's pics from the soa vs paok game.

http://www.persianway.com/mike/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0