Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why the Greek League is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaPrime

Jinky said:
I've looked at this photo over and over and still can't find any signs of corruption.

Am I missing something or someone?

LEARN TO READ THE FACTS YOU MORON.

OUZO HOOLIGAN

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
for a league to be corrupt it involves alot of
_39963195_dollars_bbc203.jpg
but i do not see major dollars being spent on this league. oute sto propo den isaste. not even on sportaction are any of the greek league teams. i need further and better evidence of corruption to come to a conclusion. this is unsatisfactory. better explanations should be made by the board members who are making these accusations to justify their cause.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly, Jinky has yet to learn the greek secret of posting large pictures :(

It wasn't Jean. But I'm sure Alfonso Gagliano is at least part greek. ;)

MegaPrime.... wow. Just wow.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Optimus Prime, look a little closer at the picture genius.

Sadly Kurgan is correct. The webmaster explained it to me saying that the huge pictures were being created by a wizard on another far away website or something like that so there was nothing I could do. Only the very intelligent and observant could see what I posted in that tiny picture. Perhaps if I send the original to Regs he could post it on my behalf.

I do so hate upsetting Plato after he so wisely used Socratic method to determine the Greek league was corrupt.

Hemlock anyone?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangersnaenever,

I have to change my clothes at least.

If I don't, I'll have no choice but to play for Croatia.

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen,
Those trees that you so speak of are the sacred ones our anscestors once swung from when they ran the old, corrupt, stone-age Greek League. There is much more to this story which I will not get into here but it involves Mega's lineage, stones, & urine hence the acidic tone of all his posts.

GWO

Jun 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Megapousti...drop the conspiracy theory jackass. Gus has done a great job with the league. The only thing I know is that you and your team should spend more time practicing soccer and less time spreading these malakies!!!!!
The only theory that is agreed upon by most of the players is that you suck at soccer and so does yout team.
Stop being such an ass you anti greek - albanian slave

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Optimus Prime, look a little closer at the picture genius.

Sadly Kurgan is correct. The webmaster explained it to me saying that the huge pictures were being created by a wizard on another far away website or something like that so there was nothing I could do. Only the very intelligent and observant could see what I posted in that tiny picture. Perhaps if I send the original to Regs he could post it on my behalf.

I do so hate upsetting Plato after he so wisely used Socratic method to determine the Greek league was corrupt.

Hemlock anyone?
Done and I must say, that is fcuking magic :D

M

MegaPrime

GWO said:
Megapousti...drop the conspiracy theory jackass. Gus has done a great job with the league. The only thing I know is that you and your team should spend more time practicing soccer and less time spreading these malakies!!!!!
The only theory that is agreed upon by most of the players is that you suck at soccer and so does yout team.
Stop being such an ass you anti greek - albanian slave

That's the 2nd time you've called me an albanian captain ouzo, louzo, bouzo, the rock whichever multiple personality your using this time.

Have you looked at your family tree? who you calling an alb? any day we can compare dna to see who has alb blood running thru him.

The kettle calls the pot black and the person who lives in a glass house is throwing stones.

M

MegaPrime

SOULHALO said:
Gentlemen,
Those trees that you so speak of are the sacred ones our anscestors once swung from when they ran the old, corrupt, stone-age Greek League. There is much more to this story which I will not get into here but it involves Mega's lineage, stones, & urine hence the acidic tone of all his posts.

Your old now and you were old back in the stone age too.

Once again old man why don't you shut up over there.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
That's the 2nd time you've called me an albanian captain ouzo, louzo, bouzo, the rock whichever multiple personality your using this time.

Have you looked at your family tree? who you calling an alb? any day we can compare dna to see who has alb blood running thru him.

The kettle calls the pot black and the person who lives in a glass house is throwing stones.

What do you guys have against Albanians? The Simpsons even used an exchange student from Albania, so they must be decent folk. Yah?

BTW, why are you bringing up 'trees' again? I thought we were over that now.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jazzwave that is actually more ridicules than Sandman and Dude posting about men in tights riding their bikes up hills making for good TV. Well played. I didn't think anything could be further from the truth.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
What do you guys have against Albanians? The Simpsons even used an exchange student from Albania, so they must be decent folk. Yah?

BTW, why are you bringing up 'trees' again? I thought we were over that now.....

Well, it's kind of like being called a gypsy or a Turk. Many Greeks don't like gypsies or Turks. I personally don't mind the occasional gypsy. Some gypsy gals are quite outstanding. Gypsies come from every region in Europe, even Ireland, and some are more tolerated than others. Albanians aren't necessarily gypsies but they have fled their homeland and entered both Greece and Italy and proceeded to build a life for themselves. Many have Turk (actually Kurdish) like characteristics and traits and this does not sit well with many Greeks or Italians.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with Turks, Albanians, or Gypsies. Usually the problem lies within limited education levels of people, yah?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know, I almost wish I didn't touch upon this Albanian/Gypsy/Turk thing because I don't really know what the real issues are.

All I do know is that this Greek League is as corrupt as a Turkish Court. Just kidding. ;)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Megadonkey,you have outclassed yourself again by showing pictures of people without there consent!!Here's to hoping you have a good attorney oh wait you need a job that pays more than $8.50 for that!!Oh well hopefully you can still get legal aid!!! :D :D p.s. a picture tells a thousand words!!! :wa:

M

MegaPrime

Conductor said:
Well Megadonkey,you have outclassed yourself again by showing pictures of people without there consent!!Here's to hoping you have a good attorney oh wait you need a job that pays more than $8.50 for that!!Oh well hopefully you can still get legal aid!!! :D :D p.s. a picture tells a thousand words!!! :wa:

What do you care what I do?

Are you in those pictures? I didn't take those pictures or make the website for them, the link was sent to me.

What do I need an attorney for, to sue u?

OUZO HOOLIGAN

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
this thread has gone way off topic . i would like to get back to corruptness of the league and am still waiting for those with the facts to come out with them or else this thread should be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0