Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Hill Survivor Round II

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Hill Survivor Rules and Regulations.

$20.00 to your Will Hill account.
$10.00 to be mailed to a secret location (address to follow) so it can be held in an old mayonnaises jar under the sink until a winner is crowned.

The tourney will last from February 28th 2003 - April 30th 2003 or until someone reaches $100.00 ($90.00 in winnings) If the time expires and we don't have a winner the highest account total wins.

-Must bet a minimum $2.50.
-If you end up with less than $2.50 in your account you must bet the rest and declare you're "all in."
-Must bet at least once a week.
-Maximum bet is half your total pot.
-Betting is open to ANYTHING Will Hill has to offer except it's specials. (I don't think we want to wait around to find out if Elvis is still really alive or if Britney Spears' nuggets are real. :rolleyes: )
-All bets to be posted before the games start with current account balances.
-All Will Hill bets posted on TTP are finial.
-No buying back in. When you're at zero you're out.
-Absolutely No copycat bets.

Round two begins Friday Feb 28th. If you're interested please say so here. Just one change from the previous round and that is $20.00 will be the starting point not. $10.00. First to $100.00 wins or last man with money.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There really is nothing better than throwing money away freely. Well, maybe pissing it up against a wall but in that case you get a hangover and I don't like to get any return when I spend money. What they hell, count me in. I haven't yet remembered to send you a cheque for the first ten so I'll try to not remember to send you a cheque for $20 now. FYI, I am thinking of changing my betting strategy and putting the whole twenty on Real Madrid to win.:rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In like flint.

In the wake of UBC T.A. strike, I think I've got some time to fit this little contest in.

I'm ready to throw money away.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can you honestly say you won the first one, KNVMakerulesupasyougoalong. If you didn't have at least $2.50 in your account at the time of victory, you shouldn't win. Even you can figure out that the minimum bet was $2.50, so why would you have LESS than that in your account. For being a don-key, you should lose automatically. As for the second one, I'm OUT.......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlike you Captaincrieswhenheloses I won a bet or two and that throws your account from a even number to an odd, so it's easy not to have exactly $2.50.

When I WON I had $3.17 left.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you end up with less than $2.50 in your account you must bet the rest and declare you're "all in."

If you end up with less than $2.50 in your account, you are an idiot. You shouldn't have to declare "all in" because the minimum fcuking bet is $2.50. Figure it out. As for the new one, I will know by Friday if I'm in or not. You should be automatically disqualified if you end up with less than $2.50 in your account(no disrespect to the Power of course)......

Captain who finally hit a hockey bet tonight....

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
like flynn.......

I'm in though I demand an immediate steward's enquiry as the closest betting shop for me is the Coral over the road. Now I find myself hogtied by your virtual betting shop and the fact William Hill doesn't have as good deals as Coral. Not happy about this at all. Twats. I've also deposited £10.00 which, in your money is about $5,697.12

What are we going to do about that then, eh? My tenner goes further than yours. At least it should, theorhetically. Is my minimum bet £1.25 or shall we decide upon an agreeable exchange rate 'going forward'? I greatly look forward to your decision. I'm like a cat on hot bricks over this.

Sorry to make this so unnecessarily complicated for the panel. I mean that.

Account Statement :

Date Transaction Out In

25/02/2003 Deposit - 10.00

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, I think this $2.50 rule, like you a Parkhead can go both ways. So quit your moaning and give me another $10.00. What is it exactly, you are waiting to happen on Friday that will sway your decision one way or the other?

Fastshow, I'm almost certain you can choose the type of currency in which you want to bet in although I'm dying to find out what happens to the cat if I didn't answer this.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shitheels.......

Of course you can choose the currency but it makes very little sense for me to deposit pound stirling off my Switch card and get bent over and reamed like CDK at a bachelor party with an inflated exchange rate just so I can play your panty-waist game. Using your tenuous command of all things logical, since William Hill is a British bookies, why don't you lot deposit pound stirling? Eh?

Nothing will happen to any cat as the cat never existed. It was a figure of speech. Cats, however, are for cnuts and this is the last I want to hear about the subject. Fcuking cats. I'm a dog man everytime as my recent Friday night successes will surely prove. Woof.

Come back to me on that one, Spock. In the meantime I will, as ever, wait here.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would we change to suit you? You, CDK and the fcuking cat are the minority here. Meow.

The option of playing in pound sterling excites me about as much as being a dog owner. Is there anything more pathetic than a man walking his own dog down to the neighbors house to drop a crap and then watching him, the supposed master, pick it up? Sad.

Dog's indeed.

James T. Kirk.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nit.......

There are many things more pathetic than a man taking his dog for a walk and they, almost exclusively, involve you. Being an anarchist, my dog was allowed to freely shite wherever he wanted, something I positively encouraged. In your last post does the dog belong to indeed? Is this some obscure Dutch/Seaquam riddle you've lumbered me with in an effort to cause me even more sleepless nights of frantic introspection? You'll have to do better than that.

And another thing, I don't know what kind of superhuman neighbours you have but I've never met anyone who could pick up a house. Freaks.

How the arsing fcuk you can say I'm in the minority eludes my admittedly befuddled comprehension. Can you nip down to William Hill's offices and actually have a punt on something amid the blue acrid smoke and long-dead dreams of England's betting fraternity? Can you bollocks. Who would win a fight?

Now any chance on a resolution to something that needn't be a problem but that now, apparently, due to your ineptitude, is?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
menial labourer........

So? Any resolution? Stop fiddling with deep freezes and get a move on sorting this problem you've created.

Plank.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone seen my last post? I must have left it in my other pants with my pen.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cnut

Stop boasting that you've more than one pair of pants and resolve this issue. Otherwise I'll take my ball and go home. I live next to the betting shop.

Ringpiece.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0