Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Hill Survivor Round II

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the fcuking issue now? Dogs or cats? Who picks up dog shite and who doesn't? Who lives closer to the betting shop? Who can be more vague?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scratch my previous post. I'm out.

A $240 trip to the optometrist has negated any future enjoyment in fruitless gambling endeavours. :(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper that's weak.

Keeper getting new goggles... how loaded is that statement?

9 participants thus far.

:knvb:
The Power
Dapotayto
Parkhead
Jinky
CDK
Fastshow
Screw you Captain
Demolition

Captain??
One Dart??
Keeper?? (change of heart)
Regs?? (I join all your pools)

The betting week will start on Friday morning, you'll have until the following Friday to place your first bet. (Threads will be started.)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clarification required......

Friday morning in whose world, ring-features? I live in the future you know and, as such, should be allowed to bet from 9:00am my time of a Friday. I really should.

You certainly need to get your finger(s) out and clarify this little caper of yours for those of us who don't live in the bastard GVRD. 9:00am my time, 1:00am your time Friday morning seems fair to me. The Power doesn't live in Vancouver either. And what about the onslaught of the TTP Calgarians who will undoubtedly come charging in when they get wind of your scheme? They live in the future compared to you and all. IF you're going to suggest a competition you have to be prepared. Isn't that the motto at the Guides anyway? You disappoint me.

I can have this sewn up by the time you wake up. Sort yourself out man.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, you are a difficult man aren't you? Will Hill is 50 feet from your lofty perch and we all bet according to it's times so if it's Friday there be my guest and bet. You being in the future get a head start, so please take advantage. Somehow, I think you already knew that.

I forgot about the Calgarians, I'll have to come up with special rules and threads for them.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nein......

No, no, no, it's The Coral that is 50 feet from my work, the closest William Hill is at least 100 yards. Do try and keep up.

Given the fact the difference, like so many things, between yards and feet as measurements eludes me completely, my tendency is to go to the closest one.

Which in this case is The Coral.

So I shall now assume you have given me carte blanche to go and see the much friendlier bookie at The Coral while you lot use your online virtual betting shop. Which, I believe, is Will Hill.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Best get on with configuring unnecessarily difficult rules for the Albertans, I'm sure they'll be chomping at the bit. That's what rodeo types do isn't it?

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chrissakes, no wonder the British Empire went in the tank. I can just imagine Fastshow at the dinner table agonizing over which fork to use. Does anyone hear the Power whinging or trying to bet in won or shekels or dinars? Hell no. Even the turd-pushers from Alberta seem to have better things to do, maybe just watch all that oil revenue flow in.

I will be very suspicious if Fastshow posts a hundred pound profit on a fcuking cokctail napkin from this ill-reputed Coral gambling bar/opium den/bath house of his.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0