Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Women's Premier 2009/10

soccerballer

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, touchy feelings. I got served alright....haha...love when it gets personal. If I was on the major downslope in my playing career and couldn't make it 5 yards to a free ball in under 10 seconds, I guess I'd throw smackdowns out hard and fast as well. :)
I guess next time we play Coquitlam, I'll pace the sidelines and let out a constant play by play, "run, kick it, quick, run, kick it", just like Coq's coach...I hear players love that.
Kage, I suggest you figure out what good banter is (look at the name of the site perhaps), and not let your overly sensitive feelings worry if someone compared you to something people regularly run over on the road.
By the way, flattered you know so much about our team and myself....can I add you as a facebook friend? I'll file you in the "stalker" group.
Oh, and close, but I bought my wife a food processor! :)

Well...you bring up the obvious point Gooner... at least ol Kage has a playing career to speak of. Nothing like the 'ol classic case of people that have never played the game at any kind of a high level coming and playing critical arm chair (or concrete block :cool:) commentator towards those that have/are. I think someone needs to give you a lesson on how to take the piss properly (doesnt include taking pot shots at players on other teams) before letting you loose on these boards again. I'm sure your players are going to love you for firing up "pylons" like Kage ....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite, if I had a nickel everytime someone called me a pylon on TTP I could buy enough to land a plane...

Lighten up.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, so you put a smiley face beside it so I shouldn't take it personally. Gotcha. That's good TTPing...

This is why women and women's 'football' should be banned from TTP.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let's not forget the workplace, politics, and voting!!!! :) :D

Note: The smiley faces imply sarcasm. Please do not misunderstand my remarks made in gest.

politics? U mean i cant post this campaign add?:D

Attachments

• 10134_176799437144_63958787144_2737476_5483518_n.jpg
    10134_176799437144_63958787144_2737476_5483518_n.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 61

buffalo bill

Oct 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
And as for my response to Gooner Your comments involve personally insulting individual players and don't represent the fun, joking side of this website. And that's all I'll say on that....

Nicely said Nutmegs. It is totally unacceptable for players to be bashed on here, and ESPECIALLY by coaches. Very unprofessional!!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nicely said Nutmegs. It is totally unacceptable for players to be bashed on here, and ESPECIALLY by coaches. Very unprofessional!!

Good thing you aren't professional soccer players or coaches. Volunteer coaches + pay to play soccer = non-professional.

As for players getting bashed on here the old saying is "If you can't take the heat then get the fcuk out of the kitchen" or something to that effect. Actually, stay in the kitchen and clean up after cooking.

:wa:

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing you aren't professional soccer players or coaches. Volunteer coaches + pay to play soccer = non-professional.

There are probably just as many paid coaches in the Women's Premier as there is the men's premier. So yeah, a little professional decorum is in order, even on this board.

As for players getting bashed on here the old saying is "If you can't take the heat then get the fcuk out of the kitchen" or something to that effect. Actually, stay in the kitchen and clean up after cooking.:wa:

I'll assume this is your attempt at a pisstake, but is that as creative as you can get? Really? Another 'stay in the kitchen' comment? :(

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are probably just as many paid coaches in the Women's Premier as there is the men's premier. So yeah, a little professional decorum is in order, even on this board.

Paid coaches? Ya? How many? How much they pullin' in a year? :rolleyes:

I'll assume this is your attempt at a pisstake, but is that as creative as you can get? Really? Another 'stay in the kitchen' comment? :(

The classics, no matter how glaringly sarcastic, always elicit a response from those who are easily excited...male or female...quod erat demonstrandum.

Jesus H Christ this forum is too sensitive...:rolleyes:

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey ladies!!!!!!

All this from a "bigmac" and a "fat bastard"...Sheesh.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 090108-neanderthal-vmed.widec.jpg
    090108-neanderthal-vmed.widec.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 37

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, oaky, that’s enough. I somehow think I should feel responsible for this... I don't, but I really should.

Move along boys.

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nutmegs was right. I jinxed us. Westside knocked us off 2-1 today.

I was at the Canucks game so I missed it, thankfully, but the report I got was that we came out flat and Westside jumped all over us, went up 2-0. We played much better in the second half, but could only get one back.

We only had 11 today, with several short notice pull outs. Sounds like the flu has hit us. I would suspect that will happen to most teams, if it hasn't already. Damn thing spreads like wildfire. And it's a nasty bug. Knocked me on my ass a few weeks back.

Anyhow, no excuses. From all accounts, Westside was full marks for a win. They're an experienced side, and we weren't ready to play. You won't get away with that against a group like Westside. They took full advantage.

Bye week for us coming up, couldn't come at a better time. We'll get healthy and prepared be ready for Slurrey in two weeks time.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't at the game due to illness but just heard that Surrey won 2-0 over the Renegades. Maybe Nutmegs can give a round-up if she has a chance

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0