Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Xmas gifts

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm loving the Crema/frothy moustache! It looks good on me, but my heart rate has now doubled from all the caffeine!
There is less caffeine in an espresso than a normal coffee.

I believe the longer roasting time to get the flavour of it also deadens the amount of caffeine that is produced.

We(my dad) got a machine for work which i got going today. It takes the little pod things and is made by nespresso. absolutely money. I luckily enough bought 100 of the pods to start as we killed 20 or so today "testing" the machine between 4 or us.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
umm..you are right and wrong.

you are right about the roasting = less caffeine...except that instead of 5 or 6 tablespoons of coffee for 12 cups you are using 1 tablespoon or more for 1 or 2 ounces.

zing.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got new gear for Ice Hockey. an Ipod touch. a new Canucks home jersey. the vintage "V" canucks jersey. all in all it was a good Christmas being the second one without my Dad being around.

~Congrat's Girth that's awesome. I know your new addition will have a great Dad.

~Dude my respect for you is through the roof. you're a top geezer. we need more poeple like you around here. I mean that.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got La Señora a GPS attachment for her Treo. Need to install the mount in the car for her. The Daemonspawn got some games for their Wii that they've been playing non-stop ever since. I don't think they actually sleep, but it has kept them from nicking any more of SCK's Christmas lights and throwing them at people associated with Columbus...

I got a chance to go out and play Plink and finally got 3 days off from work in a row. Just a couple more is all I ask...

or a week somewhere slightly drier and warmer with a beach and a futbol culture...

Trece

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hector:

#1: We call it hockey around here. No need to qulaify it w/ the word "ice".
#2: All we did was call for presents, and do the final deliveries. My teammates and other friends bucked up and donated some serious kick-ass presents. To me, that was very cool.

All the best in the New Year guys.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bought myself RockBand for the PS3 on friday, a late present to deal with the crushing realisation that i no longer get anything really "cool" at xmas anymore. Things i need but but none of the cool stuff we got when we were younger. It's nice to get the stuff i did get on the day but when it is all practical where is the joy in that. :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise when I was at my brothers house in Halifax. I found the funniest picture of you with a bitch'n mullet. when you guys went to Kamloops and won the tourney.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got it at Best buy Queensbourough. Went there to buy some more ram for a computer at work and they had 10 of them on the floor. My jaw dropped and i grabbed one. Never actually thouhgt i would see one before february. IT was 199.00, came with 1 guitar, drums and the mike.

Forgot the work memory stuff though. Going to go back today and get that done.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0