Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

you Dont want

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
is that your swim team photo ballbaby nice name your swim team give you that after seing you in your speedo

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha, you are a dork...

give this man piss-take of the year!

Perhaps you should tell us why Sooke Celtic are your favorite, perhaps you could provide us with a few points of reference to support your claim.
Perhaps you could highlight what sets them apart from the competition in your opinion.
Calling people dorks will end in people flaming you or ignoring your thread all together.
If you are into having a good debate/conversation/whatever I have laid out some examples of how to provoke some banter that may serve us all well...

or i CoUld getoverit .

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
is that your swim team photo ballbaby nice name your swim team give you that after seing you in your speedo

That swim team plays soccer too. You couldn't carry their boots. I bet money on it.

But good luck at the slowpitch championships. Beer garden should be good.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks jonny Celtic is a young team big fast funny lot of heart tough as nails and like to drink . alot of respect for all teams. great trash talkers.just a tough team to beat. we are just a small town of 8000 people. we represent CEltic .

Celtic=sparta

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did a quick google.

Sooke Celtic sit in 4th place, and if they win what looks to be their final game they can finish no better than 4th in Division 1 of the VISL.

If VMSL or FVSL teams have to play them and will lose of they get a home game what will happen when they have to play Gorge FC1, Bays Utd1, or Gordon Head Titans 1?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
do you want to play a game big mouth ill sey it up if you want.

Oh yes can you? The boys are on spring break and the parents would really appreciate a holiday in Sooke topped off with a friendly against the local heroes. They really do support their kids.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
give me some info ill set it up. seriously that WOOD be great. your moms and dads can drive you over .you can stay at my house. you can be my billet

and if we play any teams from home they will lose to any given day anyone can beat anyone

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
does it say celtic in the back ground of your team picture ballbaby i think that picture is in scottland at the pitch or at the stadium in sooke its hard to tell as they both look the same.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
give me some info ill set it up. seriously that WOOD be great. your moms and dads can drive you over .you can stay at my house. you can be my billet

and if we play any teams from home they will lose to any given day anyone can beat anyone

OK so you really are a nice guy deep down inside. Good luck meatgrinder. :)

How can you TTP anyone who offers to billet you?:confused:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does it say celtic in the back ground of your team picture ballbaby i think that picture is in scottland at the pitch or at the stadium in sooke its hard to tell as they both look the same.

Now that is quality TTP'ing.

That is Parkhead in Glasgow. Almost as nice as Sooke's home pitch.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok great team swim photo im impressed do you want to play is the question or any one else who wants to come to the log.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
so you love Celtic you should come to parkhead in sooke and see it for yourself, you WOOD be impressed.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

why dothey call u meat grinder?

do u work in a butcher shop?

do you have to grind yer coaches meat to get playing time?

why why why?

just answer the fukin question

i found U a picture for yer avatar.

Attachments

• 27769155_6767616_thumbnail.jpg
    27769155_6767616_thumbnail.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 74

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im the coach and if you get in my way you will look like hamburger meat when i run over your Fu%$ing face. does that awnser your fu%^ing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0