Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

you Dont want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
fuk waz just gonna post that.

Jbn u a smart man.

the litlle thai boys in the changeroom post. WTF?

ahh thats where the name comes from

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's funny reading that forum...since when was it cool past grade 7 to call people homo's fag's etc...

sheesh, come up with something new other than school yard homo-phobe verbal blasts and handbags threats of physical violence ;)

iFyoUfagSgetinMYwaYImgonaruNOVERyurFac .

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
give me some info ill set it up. seriously that WOOD be great. your moms and dads can drive you over .you can stay at my house. you can be my billet

and if we play any teams from home they will lose to any given day anyone can beat anyone

Sweet I call the couch bed in the trailer:D

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok here you go age 35 wife 2 kids kolton and justice 2 dogs suki and calli two cats sam taz two donkeys ransesca elizajane bunch of chickens and horseslive on the river on the farm. every day same old same old what i love . but whats better than hacking you guys for some laughs and funny forum trash. won back to back bc championships with gorge 2000 20001 2002 2003 . Play and coach in my home town with a bunch of crazy fu%^ers.and we sport the hoops.Celtic is class all the way even if its hard to bellive that with my popping of on here.So getfukingoverit you homos and hope to see one of you ****ers stuck to the bottom of my cleets.

bitches

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I played at the Log once when I was a kid, you guys have youth teams right? Scary part was having fans throw rocks at us when we were up 3-1, and our goalie having to get 6 stitches after being hit with one. Ah, memories. I guess you guys do have home-field advantage :rolleyes:

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
any predictions today ladies pretty quiet on here. lets get some side betting going on the cup draw who plays who ill say it now Celtic vs gorge in the finall any takers. i also will say ubc at the log.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there running water and electricity at your changerooms...and the town itself ?
Please keep "The Meat Grider" away from "co ed soccer guys" thread... it could be a disaster.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ballbaby are you still around i thought you wanted to come to parkhead in sooke we have a nice swimming pool for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0