Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Youtube Finds Take II

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know eh?

Brutal - Sometimes fame ain't what its cracked up to be.

Its sad because Gazza gave them so much to write about as it was and he'd give anyone the shirt off his back.

Speaking of giving, I have a Star of Newcastle pin on one of my Rangers scarves that My Uncle John swears Gazza gave him in the Louden Bar one night after a match for his nephew in Canada. :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To go from possibly 1-1 to 2-0 just like that, KILLED me.

Did you see how he undressed Colin Hendry?
Magic stuff.

I was at a friend's place with literally 6 Scottish lads and 6 English lads, all of us kitted out in our colours.
We were so in their face when the PK was called and within a minute they were right back in in ours.
Classic. :D

We all went for brekkie afterwards and proceeded to have a great day pinting it up.
When the cab dropped me off in a messy heap at the house that night all I remember as they left was hearing 'We love you England, we do' at the top of those bitches' lungs. :D :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah .... fairytale stuff really.

The team was on a pre-tournament tour in Asia and on a night out in Hong Kong after the had finished playing all their matches, a bunch of the lads go out for 'a drink'. Things got ridiculous and they were in some bar that had a dentist chair (odd but standard apparently in HK). You'd lie on the dentist chair, some guy would hold your head back and they'd pour booze down your throat. Seem to remember doing this down at Squid Roe in Cabo but that's beside the point.

A bunch of pics were taken by journalists and as per the media in the UK, they were published brandishing the team a disgrace, etc.

The celebration that Gazza did (not quite captured very well in the aforementioned video) was mint :

Sheringham in the chair on the night out :

dentist-chair-hong-kong-2.jpg

Gazza's celebration after undressing Hendry :

dentist-chair-hong-kong-3.jpg

God bless England :)

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if there are any other Game of Thrones fans out there but if you are, you'll probably like this...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice.

Just need them all having a shag with Paltrow on stage and it would closely match the tv production :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0