Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zizou & Friends BC Place July 4th?

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was not at the match, but I can just hear the echos in Swangard of Two-Nine yelling at Zizou ........

"Come on Zizou, WE ARE NOT DONE YET!!!! Let's rip them open like a fresh bun"

I am sure that translates well into french ............... and I'd guess you'd be ripping them open like a french baquette.:confused::confused::confused:

JAGS

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Refs did make a comment that it was my quietest game ever. Did give my defenders shite for giving Zidane too much room on his goals. I don't like being scored on let alone by some ex-pro player. LOL. 29

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The missus and I went to the match and really enjoyed it. Great to see local guys with a smile on their faces playing with one of the legends of the game.

Have a few pics from the game that I just uploaded into 'Local Soccer' in the Multimedia area :

Local Soccer - TTP Multimedia Gallery II

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The missus and I went to the match and really enjoyed it. Great to see local guys with a smile on their faces playing with one of the legends of the game.

Have a few pics from the game that I just uploaded into 'Local Soccer' in the Multimedia area :

Local Soccer - TTP Multimedia Gallery II

Where's the photo of you, the missus and Zizou before the match? Talk about smiles on their faces - how about the goofy grin on your face in that photo? :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0