Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zizou & Friends BC Place July 4th?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummmm read carefully there Francesco...It says it quite clearly if you follow the link.

http://www.riversidecanada.com/zft/buytickets.html

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
already knew about this just never said anything about it. It was one of the masters from our club who set it up. It is defo exciting news, i have been told i get to go for the dinner with the players after the game too which should be pretty nice, afterall i get to meet the one player i idolized growing up, zidane.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
already knew about this just never said anything about it. It was one of the masters from our club who set it up. It is defo exciting news, i have been told i get to go for the dinner with the players after the game too which should be pretty nice, afterall i get to meet the one player i idolized growing up, zidane.

Dare you to insult his mother and sister, and maybe you'll get lucky with a nice Zidane head print in your chest. Come to think of it, that would be a pretty cool souvenir.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the website shows only a Toronto date (revised since the link first went up). Any word on if (when) the Vancouver date is?

Law Man

Oct 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of my sister's best friends works for C-FOX and apparently they just have to get final details together for a Vancouver date.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was in the Province today, so it is confirmed. Zidane, Costacurta, Baresi, Gattuso, Eto, Prso and Guily are listed in todays paper. July 4 kickoff 8pm BC Place

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Commercial Drive could be hopping that night I'm thinking.

Tickets on sale May 7th.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Commercial Drive could be hopping that night I'm thinking.

Tickets on sale May 7th.

Prso singing at the Croatian Centre??? Hmmmmmm..... :)

Lets go back a bit.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Media release today:

ZIDANE & FRIENDS TOUR CANADA
A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS WILL GO TO UNICEF

Representatives from Adlani Soccer today announced the details of the Zidane & Friends
Canadian tour in June and July. International soccer champion Zinedine Zidane and other
star players will compete in a friendly match at BMO Stadium in Toronto on June 25, at
Percival Molson Stadium in Montreal on June 28, and at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver on July 4. A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to UNICEF for its programs to improve the lives of millions of children in 156 countries and territories worldwide.

“I am very excited to be coming to Canada”, said Zidane this week.

Team members of the former soccer star will include Samuel Eto'o, Fabien Barthez, Christian Vieri, Franco Baresi and Gennaro Gattuso. They will be coached by the former coach of the Italian national team, Arrigo Sacchi, who led Italy to the World Cup in 1994. The international team will compete in friendly matches with players from several Canadian cities.

Tickets
Montréal – June 28 - Admission : entre 21 $ et 198 $.
Toronto – June 25 - Ticketmaster : entre 42,50 $ et 191,25 $.
Vancouver –July 4 - Ticketmaster : entre 29 $ et 99 $.

Zinedine Zidane is one of the greatest soccer players in modern times. He has led France to two World Cup appearances including a title in 1998. His club affiliations have been equally impressive including Real Madrid and Juventus FC. Zidane retired from professional soccer in 2006 following France’s appearance in the World Cup final. As Goodwill Ambassador to the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), he makes regular tour appearances at stadiums in Europe, Africa and Asia. Zidane’s “Match Against Poverty ” benefits many charities

“ Zidane is such an ambassador for the game and brings hope and happiness wherever he
goes, ” said Ahcene Adlani, tour promoter. “ In these difficult times, the beautiful game,
played by one of the game’s most beautiful players can only inspire others to achieve great things. ”

Anyone have tickets yet?

Anyone interested in going as a group?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are there any TTP'ers involved with the "Vancouver All-Stars"?

I saw the FVSL Site saying Two FVSL'ers are playing.. Who are they?

Funny I saw the ad boards jimmy rigged to three shitty minivans at the Whitecaps game on Friday night. I'm sure they loved seeing some renegade promoter pushing this sham all over the peeps as they left the game last week with all kinds of false advertising.
1) I highly doubt Samuel Eto'o will be allowed to play with him being useless to Barca as sale bait with an injury inflicted by some hack purporting to be a "Insert CityHere All-Star"
2) Gattuso will be most likely still be involved in the Confederations Cup
3) Prso doesn't have any knees left
4) $29-$99 for BC Place!? C'Mon... :rolleyes:
5) "Partial proceeds go to Unicef" -really? They are going to have a hard time making the break even point for a bunch of former legends to play a bunch of local guys that will have spent $200-$300 to try out to make a team to face them!? Unless you have a hardon for one of the guys coming (Vieri, Prso, Zizou) Basically they are selling a philanthropic side that will never come to fruition, unless the players are giving a bunch of their appearance fees to Unicef.

Bad acting if you ask me.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0