Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual Nomads Tourney

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, you should get 2 pts for the 2 goals you scored. I agree with the reffing...much to be desired, but equally as bad both ways though.
We're looking forward to the match-up this season as well. You guys got a good young team.
I'm not going to reply about the whole "cheap pricks" thing. I'll just say that our back line weighs about as much as your team, and I can't remember a guy on your squad getting stuck in a tackle all game. Maybe it had something to to with the pub. The Bullets were at the pub till 3:15 too though...
Good luck tomorrow...and come over and have an ice cold Pacific Pill on us.
Maybe we'll see you guys again in the tourny, but if not see you guys in the season.

Sounds good to me, I was just venting, we tried to get stuck in but like you said, your back line weighs our team, we just didn't have the size. Would go for the Vitamin P but we got ourselves a keg tomorrow. Good luck with the Nomads, hopefully you'll get the ones that played us :D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shoulda stuck around!

Nomads lost in the final 3-1 to the Whalley Strikers, congrats boys.

Nomads got thrashed 7-1 by the strikers, then beat Westcoast 2-1 and the Bullets 7-0, finished 2nd in group B (based on head to head), Beat ACBC 4-3 on Penalties :D

But most importantly we won the moral vicory in that we out drank everyone. The stikers moms' wouldnt let them drink the beer they won for first as they're not old enough.

Though vodka from the cup is good!

We really did win the Boat Races, your bastard wore more than he drank, and then Elliot made him pee himself! Classic!

Quote of the tourney "It wouldnt be me, without controversy." -Rich

All in all an awesome weekend, there was some suspect refereeing, but nothing catastropic.

See you all next year!
KJ

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We really did win the Boat Races, your bastard wore more than he drank, and then Elliot made him pee himself! Classic!
KJ

Your third guy on the line spilled a lot too though, it was most likely a tie, swear we were missing 2 of our chuggers ;) I need to go pass out in a bath of ice now.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
you would...

Thanks to all the teams that came out, we are going to try and grow the tourney next year and get a proper beer garden if possible...

We want another game with you Strikers, once we have our team fit and ready to go you will not stand a chance...so close but yet so far...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you would...

Thanks to all the teams that came out, we are going to try and grow the tourney next year and get a proper beer garden if possible...

We want another game with you Strikers, once we have our team fit and ready to go you will not stand a chance...so close but yet so far...

Just remember you haven't seen our full team yet, and we're not fit yet either, like I said yesterday, a Christmas break game to get ready for the league, I'm sure you can make it happen.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector, your boys would have loved the weekend...
Unfortunately I missed the saturday, but Poco was the only team not still around for the final havin a few pops,
ACBC, Westcoast, Bulletts, Stars, Reds and of course the two finalists...were there enjoying the sunshine for the final and the beer.
Some Hilites from Sunday:
the two Whalley Strikers girlfriends that hit that keg all weekend, and could still walk and talk straight
The little cocky hammered Strikers kid that Pushed Elliott over with his sneaky cohort, I haven't seen an older guy make a teenager shake like that in a long time :D all in good fun of course
the 3 team, 7 man boat race that went after the beer and cup was awarded...simply classic! (The Strikers anchor did cheat, wore more than he swallowed...
weird 2 own goals by ACBC to have us go to peno's and we win!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The proud champions...I took 8 pictures, this one has the most looking at the camera.

Attachments

• DCP_5876a.JPG
    DCP_5876a.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 98

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Hilites from Sunday:
the two Whalley Strikers girlfriends that hit that keg all weekend, and could still walk and talk straight

That was actually my wife hitting the keg with her friend, had to be proud of that, although she passed out as soon as she hit the couch. Our new kids look like they'll be bringing out some nice talent to watch the games this year, can't wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0