Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual Nomads Tourney

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have:
1) The Red and Black AC Milan style Umbro shirts...
2) The all white Puma King's with blue Piping
3) All Black Kappa's and
4) The same as 1, but in white and black (Juve style)

I am missing the Saturday, Adam Turnbull (One or MF Studs) and one other Defender are missing as well...We should be okay, but some of our guys need to heal before Sept 8,9 weekend.

Beer is the best first prize, along with the Nomads Cup of course, nice trophy for sure.

shite, we have 1.5 Kits and you guys have 4? We'll be wearing red and since you're home go with the all white Puma's, grass stains look nice on white :D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite, we have 1.5 Kits and you guys have 4? We'll be wearing red and since you're home go with the all white Puma's, grass stains look nice on white :D

Umm...Little does John know the white puma's are at his house and he's in Osoyoos, the black kapa's belong to a guy in new york, and the poor sap who owns juve jerseys doesnt know we're gonna use them.

Please dont wear red ^_^

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umm...Little does John know the white puma's are at his house and he's in Osoyoos, the black kapa's belong to a guy in new york, and the poor sap who owns juve jerseys doesnt know we're gonna use them.

Please dont wear red ^_^

I thought he was going to be back? We finally get a full team kit (on order anyway) and we can't even wear it, jeez. It sounds like we're going to the pub after the first game for some eats and then we'll be back at the fields to watch some footy and drink some beers so we'll have to have one.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It-St, bring a BBQ and food, it is cheaper, as is the beer to wash it all down, and you can BS with the other teams, heckle the referees, and generally have a good time...The Pubs are all rubbish around there anyways, all except the Guildford Station, which is jammed packed from Opening friday to closing monday...

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't wait to see what the sfc stars look like! we got them in group 3a this year

Just got off the phone with Mike Schriker - sounds like they'll be a little thin on guys for saturday (12-13), but will have a full contingent out for sunday. Their best asset is they've played together for 10+ years.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
he is/was easily one of the best keepers not playing in a top division for a big club. He was magic for my thrown together team for the 06 ACBC tourney, potentially keeper of the tourney...

I can't comment on why he plays div 3 as I don't really know him at all.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring Beer and a BBQ to the tourney!

Dont be going to a pub...sheesh

We were going to but everyone's so unorganized, we always go to the station after games, but we're just going to get some food and then come back in drink. We'll be back in time to watch most of the games. BBQ Sunday as far as I'm aware.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you have ever seen Swayze's girlfriend you'd understand why he plays div.3!!!!!! and doesn't leave the bedroom for practice or tryouts. Come to think of it shes probably the reason his knee and back are blown out. lol swayze get better soon bud! Good luck to all teams, show up early bring lots of beer and stay late its always entertaining on and off the field! I hope HOLLYWOOD is reffin this year!!!!!!!! See ya tomorrow.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Message this morning from our keeper, "yeah, I forgot to tell you that I work today, so I won't be there". Wicked. 2 hours for us to try and find a keeper.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weird enough, thrashed Nomads 7-1 in our first game, though they were missing guys too, then we decide to drink lots at the pub, and shite the bed against the Bullets and lose 3-2. Do we get points for scoring in that game? Can't remember how the scoring works I just know there was something about goals. Can't wait to play the Bullets in the season with a good ref, those cheap pricks don't even deserve to be on the same field as the teams here. No talent hump the ball up the field players, shitty thing is it worked. Win tomorrow and I think we'll be in the semi's.

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, you should get 2 pts for the 2 goals you scored. I agree with the reffing...much to be desired, but equally as bad both ways though.
We're looking forward to the match-up this season as well. You guys got a good young team.
I'm not going to reply about the whole "cheap pricks" thing. I'll just say that our back line weighs about as much as your team, and I can't remember a guy on your squad getting stuck in a tackle all game. Maybe it had something to to with the pub. The Bullets were at the pub till 3:15 too though...
Good luck tomorrow...and come over and have an ice cold Pacific Pill on us.
Maybe we'll see you guys again in the tourny, but if not see you guys in the season.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0