Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual Nomads Tourney

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are 3 fields at NSSS.
The Oval, Upper and Lower.
We are not on the oval...
There is a parking lot for the high school and a parking lot for the Park...either works, but if you want to bring a BBQ and stuff, I would suggest going in the back way. If your guys come from the Port Mann Bridge (160th street exit) they will turn right on 98th Avenue, head up the hill and turn left on 158B street. Then park on the street and leave the parking spots open for us guys ;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh the blind leading the blind,,lol ,,sounds like a great fun weekend,,cant wait,,I must say all this soccer is cutting into my sexy time...Im haveing to resort to quickies and thats a bad habbit to get into..

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, it'd be the 2 or 3 guys not with the team, or not knowing anyones name, and then when they're losing they say crap like "I don't care, it's not my team". Your way works too. And their mad skillz.

my all-time favourite is the guys who call their teammates by number, just a little obvious.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh the blind leading the blind,,lol ,,sounds like a great fun weekend,,cant wait,,I must say all this soccer is cutting into my sexy time...Im haveing to resort to quickies and thats a bad habbit to get into..

Neither is paying for it:eek:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i-tie, it's too bad I will be away golfing/wakeboarding in Osoyoos for our little friendly with you guys Wednesday night...don't worry, I'll tell our guys to take it easy on you Strikers...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i-tie, it's too bad I will be away golfing/wakeboarding in Osoyoos for our little friendly with you guys Wednesday night...don't worry, I'll tell our guys to take it easy on you Strikers...

Now that I think about it, go hard so we have a reason to want to beat you more for the tourney opener :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have a nice shiny trophy...We also will have a lot of $$$ worth of beer for first place, should start your beer cooler fund off real good for the year, or you coul dhang out all Sunday night and share with the on-lookers...and losers, and also-rans...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have a nice shiny trophy...We also will have a lot of $$$ worth of beer for first place, should start your beer cooler fund off real good for the year, or you coul dhang out all Sunday night and share with the on-lookers...and losers, and also-rans...

Seriously, first place gets beer? That's the best prize I've ever heard of, ever. Hell, I'll try and make up for our lack of D by playing there if it could mean free beer :D

Do you guys have jersey's other than the ones from last night? Or is red your only colour?

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just found out that we are going to be missing 6 of ours guys this weekend!!! oh well nothing really new for pacific!!!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have:
1) The Red and Black AC Milan style Umbro shirts...
2) The all white Puma King's with blue Piping
3) All Black Kappa's and
4) The same as 1, but in white and black (Juve style)

I am missing the Saturday, Adam Turnbull (One or MF Studs) and one other Defender are missing as well...We should be okay, but some of our guys need to heal before Sept 8,9 weekend.

Beer is the best first prize, along with the Nomads Cup of course, nice trophy for sure.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have:
1) The Red and Black AC Milan style Umbro shirts...
2) The all white Puma King's with blue Piping
3) All Black Kappa's and
4) The same as 1, but in white and black (Juve style)

do you have a list of all the other teams colours? we'll be wearing our summer league yellows because our winter kits are at the printers. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0