Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 PCSL Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice playing with Athletes In Action.....oh my.

He did go to catholic school, mind you.

thoushallnotcoverthyneighbour'sjunta,
-Sensei.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness

Guiness give your bucket a shake, By the way you tried to grow a mullet once but it ended up looking like a huge stick of cotton candy, if you could just die it blue like nowones that would be cool. Seattle would do well in the VMSL, I know there team has changed since I played in the coast league but they keep winning.
They were a very physical side the year we won the league cup ( kennedy cup). Remember that night when me and you drove down there after Coops wedding. We were lucky not to get the full body cavity search at the boarder:D

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PENTICTON PINNACLES

WEAH WEAH
HEY BOYS I NOMINATE ZEEKO AS THE ON OF THE BEST SOCCER PLAYERS ON THE LWER MAINLAND. HE IS A TREAT TO WATCH. MAYBE APPRENTICE AND ESPECIALLY SCILACI IN THAT 2 FOOT FRAME SHOULD GO AND LEARN FROM THE BEST!!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zico

Good player going forward, but great to play against because he doesn't backtrack at all... I've played against him for 4 years now and each year he slows down and does less running... BTW, he isn't from the lower mainland :rolleyes:

Cains, yeah I remember (classic);) Easy on the mullet shout, I prefered to call it a quaff...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEY BOYS I NOMINATE ZEEKO AS THE ON OF THE BEST SOCCER PLAYERS ON THE LWER MAINLAND.
I didn't realize we were voting?!? If we were, he wouldn't win!

BTW, lose the CAPS.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

man you guys are sick. knvb why don;t you L.M.B.D. PRICKlearn the game he's magic and there all on that team, that's why they always almost win indoor every year wake up and admit it, or maybe your just english and can't!!!!! in china we have a saying for you english"goucia, sucksya, lik hgyt dhgfhg enlisha alli bummsaa!!!

action man

Apr 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zico?

Are you talking about the long haired guy? I agree with the Surrey boys (which is scary) there is no way he is even close to some of the better players in the pcsl or vmsl. Why are you talking smack about this guy winning an indoor tournament?
Back to an earlier topic - Seattle/Vic United compared to the VMSL teams - I think Seattle would do fine and would be right there with the top few teams in the league, same with Vic United. What Seattle lacks in the ability to whack guys for 90 min they make up for the in the ability to make a team chase the ball for 90 min - which we have done on numerous occasions in the past!Sadly the only way we would ever find out is if the two leagues merge - which is highly unlikely.
Anyways - looking forward to the season - I think the first games are this weekend. We open the following weekend down in Skagit - should be a good test.
Cheers

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flanders

Your're a clown!!! (I hope Goady's not lurking);)
None of your posts make sence, sorry I don't understand those mumbling rants you attempt at communicating...:rolleyes: Zico just doesn't have it anymore... think about it... he is what 33 or so, doesn't play in a competitive league all winter long then dances around for 90 minutes in the sun... give me a break, I was trying to show some class and give the man some dues, but really he is a dream to play against in the middle of the park!!! no size, pace, toughness or heart... he'd be much better at co-ed beach soccer (no offence SC)...:cool:

Letthegamesbegin:p

PS. Darby are the rumors true???:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0