Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 PCSL Results and match reports.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB who?

KNVB,

With 3 wins, 7 loses and 1 tie. I think my start is pretty safe for next season. I'm acually considering going up front, I guess someone has to score goals, but then again with 13 goals for and 34 against I think any position on the park is a safe bet if I want to start there.

2 left feet
Writing in Cainy's name.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you doing at cainy's your mom finally kick your sorry ass out? It's about time really. As for playing any spot on the park, for you, that would be impossible. With that left peg of yours doing all the work and your right just there for support you would just end up running in circles.

BTW, you can log in under your own name if you wanted to. :rolleyes:

action man

Apr 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
match report

Fraser Valley Action FC defeated Team BC 6-1 last night at TWU. The game was scoreless and lifeless in the first half. The second half was all FV - the youngsters wilted and with Mike Franks on the sideline during the second half - they lacked shape and organization defensively and FV made them pay for it. Goal of the game went to BC's Mike Lipton, who scored directly from the kick-off after FV's second goal. The clever striker (who plays for our U-21 team!) caught Jacob Cloutier, I mean Hanson, off his line and chipped him from 60 yards out. No MLS scouts were seen - however Dale Mitchell was there - sad for the young kids that they did not perform well when the national U-20 coach was in attendance.
Anyways - we have Seattle and Penticton this weekend and need all six points if we want to have any chance at post-season play. Cheers

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't really argue with anything Action Man mentioned about last night's match. To be fair, we were struggling from the get-go with only 11 players available for selection, including a couple of late-afternoon callups to fill the voids. A combination of grad trips, kids not having their bloody drivers licenses and the usual crap (injuries, sickness, prior engagements) saw a team with a roster of about 25 players whittled down to the 11 that showed last night.

Regarless, Fraser Valley looked far more impressive last night than they did two weeks ago in our 2-0 victory. That Janzen guy basically picked us apart in the second half. He's a good player.

As for Jake's gaff....I believe any Peg player circa 1998 can attest to "that game" in the Imperial Cup versus Trollers, as evidence of his ability to let in the occasional shocker. Or two.

Or three.
-Sensei.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Instead of running around in circles, I could do it like you and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off!

As for posting in my name, I've forgoten my password.

2 left feet
Posting under Cainy's name

PS Guiness,

What's going on with the Nation's Cup, I'm still waiting for my call up?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for posting in my name, I've forgoten my password
Then get it emailed to yourself... :rolleyes:

"Hey Two Left Feet, why would you ever leave Peg after winning the BCs?"

"I forgot the coaches phone number so I couldn't find out where training was."

:rolleyes:

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 Left Feet

PM the Captain, he should know the scoop... I am still in the dark as are you...
BTW, look in the Nation Cup thread, it should help ya...

KNVB,
:rolleyes
Learn how to use the smilies option rookie!!!:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi my name is Guinness and I'm a smilieaholic....

Well, if someone was ever going to tell me how to use the "smilies" function it may as well be the master.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4:3 Penticton

That was the score before I had to leave for work maybe someone could inform me of what happen, we were down a man as well about 30 min into the game. I had a great view all game from the Bench.

Cheers
JB

hopingweactuallygetonewin:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why the fcuk were you on the bench, JB? You were tremendous today in the win over Canada. That surely was enough to earn your spot on Penticton.

KNVB/GUINNESS, what gives?

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain~ I don't know. He plays for Penticton we play for a shocking Slurrey side.

JB, Yes it ended 4-3, but only because that old fcuking cnut 2 footed me. We had our stricker finish off the game in net. Shoc-king. to say the least. I have never been apart of a such a brutal tackle.

Both my knee's are screwed.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rest is Good

Captain,

Why the fcuk were you on the bench, JB? You were tremendous today in the win over Canada. That surely was enough to earn your spot on Penticton.

Coaches Decision and appartently it worked:D
I don't really know why I didn't step on the pitch I got to the park with about 10 mins still to go, and was already to get on the park and have a go at KNVB, but never got the chance. :(

Knvb,

that old guy you are talking about is only 24 but has hair like regs Grey and not very much, but still I will give the shout to regs because he turns better we say evidence of that today. I wouldn't call that much of a two foot because you were to slow to come off your line to get that ball, more of a 50/50 the ball was there for the pickings but I think he forgot were the ball was for a split second.

You did well when you were on the park in goal
;)

Cheers
JB

Happy to see Penticton with one point:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB, give your head a serious shake. There is no such thing as a 50/50 with a sliding goalie. I know if you had a better seat on the bench you would have seen the ball already in my hands and I had to have slid a good foot before the cnut did me. By all rights your grey haired buddy should have had his ass kicked right then and there, but it would seem nobody on my dysfunctional squad gave a fcuck. Which pisses me off even more.

BTW, when a guy jumps around the defender and slides into anybody with 2 fcuking feet that is called a 2 footed tackle!! Even your goalie said to me "I thought I was going to get nailed after that happened." I'm really surprised that Bob Sawtell(sp) let that go. Actually more disappointed than surprised.

About the game though, we were up 3-0 at half and the half ending with me rolling around in pain. To Pentictons credit they worked there asses off to come back and win. With 10 men non the less. Congratulations on your points. Well earned.

p.s.
but I think he forgot were the ball was for a split second.
Jb, this is bullshit!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough already.......

JB, give your head a serious shake. There is no such thing as a 50/50 with a sliding goalie.

Excuse me fellows, but you two are playing on the same team next weekend. I can't have two of my star players quarreling. This is not good enough. If you don't watch it, I will ship you to the Canada team. :D The bottom line is that JB is a tre-men-dous defender and KNVB is a tre-men-dous striker. Can't we all just get along? If you don't watch it, I will take both of your positions next weekend. :rolleyes:

Captain the harrasser/mediator

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB, give your head a serious shake. There is no such thing as a 50/50 with a sliding goalie.

And why isn't there such a thing as a 50/50 the goalie it is just like any other player on the pitch that is entitle to get stuck in or in your case get stuffed, as any other player.

Oh and by the way I had a great seat on the bench along with the 2 others that were there:rolleyes:

Cheers
JB

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
disapointing

Let me get this right, your playing in goal now. I'm wondering why when your season is in a shambles, you just surendered four unanswered goals to the worst team in the league, with ten men to boot, someone runs KNVB, who is injured with a series of knocks to the head, leading to a concussion, why didn't anyone step up and put the lad on his ass? I'm not saying throw dawgs, but at least clean house and make a point. Sometimes a good yellow card is a rallying point, a way to inspire some passion. On a good side everyone should be prepared to hang a leg out for eachother, when they don't you end up in the situation your in now.:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain's right. We need to get along, but let me just ask you how many times have you seen a goalie go for a ball get the slightest bit of contact and have the ref call a foul? The unwritten rule is goalies don't get touched. Let me tell you, I was touched, hard. I've been a forward pretty much my entire life and have NEVER gone in to a keeper like that.

I'll stop moaning now, it hurts my knee. :rolleyes:

Cainy~ Brutal isn't it. I know.....

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are getting along, just in our own way, and I totally agree with you on your point that refs do call every little touch on the keepers. I don't like and i don't think I ever will. If it is obvious that the player was late that is a different story enough of this.

Are we still buddy's KNVB :D

How the Knee?

Cheers
JB

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We won again!!!!!!!!

We had a great outting and I actually started and played all 90min, the full team did well in our 3-0 over Fraser Valley Action.

Great jobs lads :D

Cheers
JB

jbisdoneforpentictonnow:eek:

action man

Apr 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we needed 6 pts and got 1!

Frustrating weekend - should have beaten Seattle by a couple - end up with a draw. And then lose by three to Penticton. I think Penticton scored more times than they completed passes. Their keeper did make some great saves - especially early - had we managed to get one or two of those - I think it would have been a different story. We played exactly the way Penticton wanted us to - I guess thats what happens when you don't put a weaker team away early. A lot of dissappointed guys in the locker room after.
Surrey on Wednesday -- we will have to try to salvage something out of this season by claiming supremacy of the valley!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0