Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Season Results and Witty Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I would start a thread for people to post game results and add any comments about the game and opponents.

We have had a few games played already and nobody knows who's won or lost!

Let's have it lads and lasses.

Post away!

:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I'm supposed to receive scores by email and [shudder] phone and so far I've gotten one...

Boken Down Golf Carts 3
Cat & Fiddle 0
Played at BLW #2, 6:45pm

I have the league pages set-up but need to know divisions before doing any kind of standings page...

http://www.takethepiss.com/leagues/amsl/

I'll email Jeremy right now to sort it

~TB.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad Start

Tryhards will await their first game 2 weeks away.
Unfortunately the Tryhards did not get to play today as their opponents could not field a team due to mother's day.

Don't know if they forfeited or if it's rescheduled.

Doesn't this happen every year. Games get scheduled on Mother's Day and everyone cancels?

Next game for Tryhards isn't until May 26th!

:rolleyes:

:D
We will be in rough shape once again for the game.

yodagetsmarriedthedaybefore

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

Young Guns 3 Union Jackers 2 (Don't quote me)
Could have been 4-2, but I am not totally sure.

Anyways, Young Guns beat Union Jackers today at Kwayquitlam.

Close game.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was Young Guns 4, Union Jackers 2.

Also, Mountain Shadow 7, Mavericks (or whatever the catch phrase du jour is) 2. Game called early on account of a whoopin'.

I've never seen a Monkey dressed in black before.

:cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bringing My Sixes for the Union Jackasses tonight

Can't wait to get the new season under way, even the rain can't get my spirits down for some Munday Nite Futba.

What new props will pop up tonight for the Season Opener, plus double header action, for viewing pleasures.

Notty, what is on the menu for tonight, the weather may force us to order in, Pizza Pie perhaps.

HOS

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
glad there back!!

Just wanted to say that I'm glad to see that the Young Guns are back in the league.I see by the earlier post that they are up to there old winning ways.Not too sure how the competetion was that they played though!!

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Vote a New Tryharder Team

Cosmo's Came out with there guns fully loaded tonight you should have seen them quite amusing! The keeper he was a classic, loves to come up the pitch and stir up the pot thinks he's got all the moves!!!!!!!!!! You'll have a good chuckle at his antics! They even tried to protest the game to HERB of all people! Well if anything we had a good laugh!

Cheatside 3
Cosmos 2

Even darkangel managed to let a goal in on her post from a corner!! Sad display! Jimmy holiday was not impressed to say the least! Gave me the look of death i guess if i am standing there i should be able to save it!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Union Jackers 3
Dragons 1

Cheatside 3
Cosmos 2

All reports say Dark Angel had a shocker. Jimmy, can you confirm this?

~TB.

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Fat Monkey
Game called early...

I know it was a whooping but am I ever glad that you called it early....can you say out of shape?!? :D

J R is looking forward to playing more this season and has already surpassed last years' total minutes on the pitch!

C

coco beware

BEERNUTS 2 ALLOVER THE REF 1

Not bad for our first showing of the league. Would of liked to finish the game, but it gave us more time to drink in the hot sun. (work on my tan) It only took a couple of clowns to ruin a good match. And I thought we were all suppose to get along

Hey, Herb if your listening your a dam fine job:D :D :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There can be only ONE Cocco

HOS will no longer go by the nickname Cocco, as there is now a new Coco Beware on TTP.

Regs my new Avitar is now, much more urgent than before.

Cocco... I mean HOS:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cocco,

Will do tonight, I promise... I've allotted 3 hours to working on TTP stuff tonight and your avatar is in the 2 hour and 45 minute time slot :rolleyes:

Welcome to the new Coco as well :D

~TB.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob put The Budha in HBBDE

TheRob made his first very anticipated debut with the Hairy Blue last night, in a poor result for the Dragons.

TheRob who had a short but illustrious career with the Artists formily known as Budha, is now a member of the Experience, and showed his commitment to the Club, by being the last Dragon to leave the park, and slag Jimmy and Jimmy's Puppet (TA) every chance he could.
Too bad your performance on the Park couldn't match your intensity after the match, fellow players were introducing themselves to ThRob after the match because he was so quiet during the match.

Union Jackasses did well on the day, the wee man up front managed to stir me up pretty good. They are a division of the former Budha team, I think they may even be The TryHard Cat team. Co-ed has evolved quicker than the FVSL.

Tough numbers for both teams, but an enjoyable night.

HOStheartistformilyknownasCocco:cool:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob's debut didn't quite go as planned. We were supposed to win I think. Some jerk fouled TheRob, and I got my shirt dirty. That wasn't supposed to happen. I believe it was the same wank that pissed HOS off. He'll get his, just like Jimmy and TA will get theirs.:mad:

HOS is right, I was the last Dragon to leave the park, and I am some what dissappointed with that, but I'm sure my new team mates will make it up to me.

I promise to talk more,

TheRob

PS - Jimmy? Goalies wear gloves for a reason. Yours were very pretty by the way.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just call me Bruce......

Grobbelar(sp) that is!

Our debut was suspended early because of darkness and thankfully so,they were coming at me in droves.

TheRob

After you left I made a stupendous save(and thanks to my posts)we kept the scoreline to what it was.Must say though,you were the last of the Dragons to stay behind(while everyone else left 5 mins into our match)piss poor showing.:eek:

Regs

Darkangel had a good game(just let the ball go by her and the 3 inches she left between the post):Dbut made up for it with a goaline save!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

Are we still talking about the Cheatside game last night or some other game involving pulling the goalie? :eek:

but made up for it with a goaline save!

Confused but curious to hear more,

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0