Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

outkast said:
good luck in div.2 next year...I wish we could be there playin with yeah, but we got bigger fish to fry.

When don't you guys have a smart remark. I told you they were going to win and they did. I mean you guys act like you don't care yeah were going to div1. more like yeah your going home. There team definitly revolves around a few players but they are good ones. Hope you guys had fun todday because September is a long way away.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

outkast said:
good luck in div.2 next year...I wish we could be there playin with yeah, but we got bigger fish to fry.

Might also wanna keep in mind that at the moment your div 1 spot is just about as in the bag as your cup win was.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

OUTCAST!!!!!!!!what happened to you superstar forward and best defence in the league didnt show up on sun i guess....to bad you decided to waste your time trying to get to the finals and then choke in the semis should have just lost your first game to save yourself the time....at least one of the top two teams will be in the finals from our league......enjoy your time off buddy...ill send you a post card from provincials..............out........get out your golf clubs......

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats to NDFC to making the finals and and the provincials. You guys have a great team there. Dopeashell playing back to back provincials too.
wow. Good luck in the finals. I will be there.
THIS TEAMS DESERVES THE CUP! GREEN TEAM!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dopeashell, first off its outkast not outcast. Second off all, like i said before, first half was sick and yeah we didnt show up what so ever. Second half, different story, we controlled the game and if we played the first half like we did the second, it would have been 2-1 us, not 2-1 hurricanes, however, we didnt do that, and we realize that if you dont show up to play for 90 minutes you dont deserve to win game after game...after saying that, the knights whole goal this year was to get to div.1, everything other then that was gravy. Cup would have been nice and all, but what does that really mean, what does the cup get you??? You guys can duke it out tryin to get the hardware, were gonna stay focussed and beat the stars this week, and get what we came to grab.

Congrats to everyone you guys for makin the finals, but shite....were still the best damn team in the world baby.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just make sure you don't get relegated AGAIN to Div 2!! Good luck next year.

outkast said:
keep talkin hurricanes. Ill admit, your a stronger side then we all thought you would be. First half was just sick, nothing goin right for the knights, hurricanes applied some good pressure. Second half...did you guys touch the ball?? I guess all that doesnt really matter, you got the result. One more thing your lucky you got number 6 on the back line because your goalie is pretty sketchy. good luck in div.2 next year...I wish we could be there playin with yeah, but we got bigger fish to fry.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats on you guys securing a spot in the Provincials as well. It's going to be a great game in 2 weeks in the final. The Black Knights were alot about the talk, but from what I've heard you guys are a better team. See you in 2 weeks.

dopeashell said:
wow,thats pretty much all i can say..i guess its gonna be ndfc vs surrey..should be a good one in two weeks down at jo....we'll be jacked as im sure they will be as well...we both got our tickets to the provincials which should be fun as well...but it all comes down to this one last shot to walk away with the cup and the better seeding for provincials.....congrats to surrey...two weeks left then ill see you on the pitch...out

H

homerjsimpson

well it was a good game out at hammond park.the hurricanes played well as a team,you could tell the knights were getting frustrated with each other.The knights had a player that played well the center back #20 i believe.The hurricanes had a solid D starting with sweeper #6,the two outside backs,great hit in the first half by the left D i believe,the center mid who won everything in the air,the left mid played good too,little too long on holding the ball,and there 2 strikers played great,#10 man he's got wheels,he scored a great goal off of a great pass.good luck to the knights in div 1,they do have a solid team and should do good.Well i'm off to delta to watch another game,its great being a fan because i get to watch such great soccer,man i miss playing,stupid torn acl.well good luck to the hurricanes and delta fc,should be another classic match.best of luck to eveyone still playing in their respective leagues.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something strange about the hurricanes......

We will get to the bottom of this...... :p

Don't be surprised....................I'll just let that ponder with the hurricanes for a few days!! :bronco:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

dopeashell said:
wow,thats pretty much all i can say..i guess its gonna be ndfc vs surrey..should be a good one in two weeks down at jo....we'll be jacked as im sure they will be as well...we both got our tickets to the provincials which should be fun as well...but it all comes down to this one last shot to walk away with the cup and the better seeding for provincials.....congrats to surrey...two weeks left then ill see you on the pitch...out

What tickets from what I heard there is no provinicals for the "B" cup.......there is only the finals in delta then thats all she wrote!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
What tickets from what I heard there is no provinicals for the "B" cup.......there is only the finals in delta then thats all she wrote!!

From what I heard You guys shite the bed my buddy watched you guys play and said your team is horrible. I said you guys must have played a bad game because I know you have some talent. needless to say you are out and we are in from the sources i have talked to there definitly are provincials and why wouldn't there be just because they took at the cat teams. Cat is worse then div 2 anyway!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:

B cup info

2004 Dates & Venue

The Keith Millar Cup will be held the weekend of June 4 to 6, 2004. The Cup will be hosted by the Lower Island Women's Soccer Association in Victoria.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

you guys are still talking? I'll admit one thing you guys are good at talking, now if you could somehow mix in some decent soccer skills you guys would be half decent. Didnt touch the ball in the second half? It doesnt matter if we didnt touch the ball the WHOLE game, we won and you guys blow. And whatever happened to your guranteed provincial spot? If you guys are moving up to div 1 we should be moving up to the english premier league! And tell the moron on your team ozzie to go shave or something, he looks like chewy from star wars. That idiot is just a waste of oxygen. Oh ya and next time you talk so much, at least attempt to back it up.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

you both are guranteed provincial spots....and cj heard you scored a nice one on sun...well done any perdictions in the finals.....

08star said:
you guys are still talking? I'll admit one thing you guys are good at talking, now if you could somehow mix in some decent soccer skills you guys would be half decent. Didnt touch the ball in the second half? It doesnt matter if we didnt touch the ball the WHOLE game, we won and you guys blow. And whatever happened to your guranteed provincial spot? If you guys are moving up to div 1 we should be moving up to the english premier league! And tell the moron on your team ozzie to go shave or something, he looks like chewy from star wars. That idiot is just a waste of oxygen. Oh ya and next time you talk so much, at least attempt to back it up.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:
Are you making fun of how we look?? Who is your big slow forward wearing football cleats?? I dont know his name, and thank god for that. And I wouldnt go thinking you guys are the shite...first goal was an own goal, that was unfortunate...your team didnt really have much to do with that except a missed break-away shot. Second goal we got caught on an offside trap attempt, ill admit, a good finish by one of your only decent players.

He looks like chewy from star wars?? what is that?? is that your attempt of an insult?? I dunno what to say, go back to your expeditions and escalades and roll on out.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

first off never talk about what should have or would have been ever..the fact of the matter is you lost 2-1 to a team who you all thought youd beat 7-0 shows you how it can be when you talk to much shite....your team junk **** off wanker.........

outkast said:
Dopeashell, first off its outkast not outcast. Second off all, like i said before, first half was sick and yeah we didnt show up what so ever. Second half, different story, we controlled the game and if we played the first half like we did the second, it would have been 2-1 us, not 2-1 hurricanes, however, we didnt do that, and we realize that if you dont show up to play for 90 minutes you dont deserve to win game after game...after saying that, the knights whole goal this year was to get to div.1, everything other then that was gravy. Cup would have been nice and all, but what does that really mean, what does the cup get you??? You guys can duke it out tryin to get the hardware, were gonna stay focussed and beat the stars this week, and get what we came to grab.

Congrats to everyone you guys for makin the finals, but shite....were still the best damn team in the world baby.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Something strange about the hurricanes......

Blah, Blah, Blah...You guys just continue to talk!! I don't know how the heck you guys are on the top of Div 2...You guys have a few decent players but that is about it. I would honestly say our top 5 players are better than any one player on your team. As for dominating the 2nd half, you guys scored 1 goal and that was in the 88th minute. We probably could have won the game 4 or 5 nothing if we'd kept attacking in the 2nd half rather than switch to a defensive formation...We have a tendency to sit back in the 2nd half when we have a comfy lead and yesterday was no different. We did the same thing last week against White Rock when we went up 4-0 at half but then sat back in the 2nd as they brought it back to 4-2. At least they managed to score twice in the 2nd half on us...You couldn't even do that!!! I fully expect you guys to be back in Div 2 after 1 season in Div 1...Anyways, if you want to see some good soccer, come watch the final. Delta and the Hurricanes will be a good game worth watching. Playing you guys was a letdown as we expected a lot more from the way you guys talked....Enjoy the break till September.

filling the net said:
We will get to the bottom of this...... :p

Don't be surprised....................I'll just let that ponder with the hurricanes for a few days!! :bronco:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hurricane Power said:
Blah, Blah, Blah...You guys just continue to talk!! I don't know how the heck you guys are on the top of Div 2...You guys have a few decent players but that is about it. I would honestly say our top 5 players are better than any one player on your team. As for dominating the 2nd half, you guys scored 1 goal and that was in the 88th minute. We probably could have won the game 4 or 5 nothing if we'd kept attacking in the 2nd half rather than switch to a defensive formation...We have a tendency to sit back in the 2nd half when we have a comfy lead and yesterday was no different. We did the same thing last week against White Rock when we went up 4-0 at half but then sat back in the 2nd as they brought it back to 4-2. At least they managed to score twice in the 2nd half on us...You couldn't even do that!!! I fully expect you guys to be back in Div 2 after 1 season in Div 1...Anyways, if you want to see some good soccer, come watch the final. Delta and the Hurricanes will be a good game worth watching. Playing you guys was a letdown as we expected a lot more from the way you guys talked....Enjoy the break till September.

my god I dont read articles this long when im on the can :rolleyes: from what I have read here it sounds like a VMSL premier team over here just yapping. Watching the game yesterday was not very good soccer, yes the hurricanes did win the game, and yes the knights could have played much better. your top 5 players better than anyone on the knights team give me a break, hurricanes have some good players but there wasnt anyone who made me stop and gasp. except for maybe the refs attempt at some of his calls :eek: personally from the way that the hurricanes have been talking I think they should just skip the Knight cup final, skip div 1, hell even skip Cat and move straight into the Premiership, why not with all that talent I wouldnt think twice :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hear chelsea and celtic are comming to North America around July, perhaps scheduale a friendly with them :D

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

You sound like another bitter GEU player...Relax, it's just a game. Maybe next time it will be a good idea to not overhype yourselves!! We'll pay our dues and work our way up and see where things end up. This is our first year in FVSL and so far it couldn't have gone any better than it has...Bottom line, it sure was sweet puttin it to the Black Knights yesterday after all the talkin they did.

cascadesoccer said:
my god I dont read articles this long when im on the can :rolleyes: from what I have read here it sounds like a VMSL premier team over here just yapping. Watching the game yesterday was not very good soccer, yes the hurricanes did win the game, and yes the knights could have played much better. your top 5 players better than anyone on the knights team give me a break, hurricanes have some good players but there wasnt anyone who made me stop and gasp. except for maybe the refs attempt at some of his calls :eek: personally from the way that the hurricanes have been talking I think they should just skip the Knight cup final, skip div 1, hell even skip Cat and move straight into the Premiership, why not with all that talent I wouldnt think twice :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hear chelsea and celtic are comming to North America around July, perhaps scheduale a friendly with them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0