Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Something strange about the hurricanes......

shutup you little bitch, who do play for? And stop crying, just because the all mighty knights lost doesnt mean you have to start weeping like a little girl. Why do losers always blame the refs? Like do you think the ref really had that much to do with the outcome of the game? Did the ref score the two goals for us? Even if a dumbass like you was the ref for the game the score would have been the same. And we're not claiming to be the greatest soccer team, its just that little bitches like you keep talking smack, so we do the same but the only difference is that we actually back it up.
cascadesoccer said:
my god I dont read articles this long when im on the can :rolleyes: from what I have read here it sounds like a VMSL premier team over here just yapping. Watching the game yesterday was not very good soccer, yes the hurricanes did win the game, and yes the knights could have played much better. your top 5 players better than anyone on the knights team give me a break, hurricanes have some good players but there wasnt anyone who made me stop and gasp. except for maybe the refs attempt at some of his calls :eek: personally from the way that the hurricanes have been talking I think they should just skip the Knight cup final, skip div 1, hell even skip Cat and move straight into the Premiership, why not with all that talent I wouldnt think twice :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hear chelsea and celtic are comming to North America around July, perhaps scheduale a friendly with them :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:
shutup you little bitch, who do play for? And stop crying, just because the all mighty knights lost doesnt mean you have to start weeping like a little girl. Why do losers always blame the refs? Like do you think the ref really had that much to do with the outcome of the game? Did the ref score the two goals for us? Even if a dumbass like you was the ref for the game the score would have been the same. And we're not claiming to be the greatest soccer team, its just that little bitches like you keep talking smack, so we do the same but the only difference is that we actually back it up.

Easy there 08star don't talk like your a tuff guy once you leave highschool its not about backup anymore and you are going to have watch your mouth. You may be a good soccer player but the only bitch around here is you

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:

well first of all I never said that the ref scored for you did I?, no no I did not. second of all I was just out watching a good ole game of soccer, do you think I actually care to wins in a division that I don't play in? no no I do not. Personally I only thought there were a few questionable calls in the game and one was perhaps a PK, but thats just from where I was standing. Thirdly you have to know the difference between sarcasm and someone just being a fool, in this case I was being sarcastic, I think that the hurricanes deserved the win in that game by all means and, I think you deserve to be in div 2 next year, and too answer your final question of who do I play for, I play for the geu premier team.
don't take it to heart 08star its just TTP, nothing personal, just an outlook from one person

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hurricane Power said:
You sound like another bitter GEU player...Relax, it's just a game. Maybe next time it will be a good idea to not overhype yourselves!! We'll pay our dues and work our way up and see where things end up. This is our first year in FVSL and so far it couldn't have gone any better than it has...Bottom line, it sure was sweet puttin it to the Black Knights yesterday after all the talkin they did.

Hurricane im glad you found that I was being sarcastic, and yes congratulations to you and your squad on a well deserved first year in the FVSL, good luck in the final against delta and in div 2 :wa:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:
shutup you little bitch, who do play for? QUOTE]

OK OK, i dont mind you callin people bitches or homo's or whatever elementary term you may use...but please, i repeat please dont ever call somebody other than yourself LITTLE. Your team may have some talented people, your team may have some speed, but dont come on here calling other people LITTLE. I just found that fairly ammusing seein on how the average kid, and yes i do say kid, is about 5'8'' 145pounds.

i dont say you back up the shite you talk, cuz your team is not that good. Sure you beat us, we deserved to lose that game after a terrible first half but dont start thinking your guys are the shite.

One more thing, if you say the Knights are soo damn bad, why do u now think you guys are the best team because you beat us?? I dunno, a lot of the stuff you guys say doesnt make much sense. shite i know i dont make sense half the time, but i sure like pissin my mouth at you...you LITTLE bitch.

:p

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

First of all its been a awhile since i left highschool, and secondly bulljive im not going to say much because we'll let our game talk. You seem to think your the greatest soccer player there ever was. I presume your a striker, they always got the biggest heads. We'll see how well you do against our d, and who comes out on top.
bulljive said:
Easy there 08star don't talk like your a tuff guy once you leave highschool its not about backup anymore and you are going to have watch your mouth. You may be a good soccer player but the only bitch around here is you

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey if you guys think that you deserved to win the game then how about we have a rematch. But if we do win again, then you give us your div 1 spot. We can all talk the talk about what should have happened and what the score was in the second half. Well then if you want to walk away with any pride after running your mouths and losing then accept the wager. Seriously, do the knight players not know when to shut their mouths. You guys lost, end of story!

outkast said:
08star said:

OK OK, i dont mind you callin people bitches or homo's or whatever elementary term you may use...but please, i repeat please dont ever call somebody other than yourself LITTLE. Your team may have some talented people, your team may have some speed, but dont come on here calling other people LITTLE. I just found that fairly ammusing seein on how the average kid, and yes i do say kid, is about 5'8'' 145pounds.

i dont say you back up the shite you talk, cuz your team is not that good. Sure you beat us, we deserved to lose that game after a terrible first half but dont start thinking your guys are the shite.

One more thing, if you say the Knights are soo damn bad, why do u now think you guys are the best team because you beat us?? I dunno, a lot of the stuff you guys say doesnt make much sense. shite i know i dont make sense half the time, but i sure like pissin my mouth at you...you LITTLE bitch.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

never said we were the best team outkast. I was just stating the obvious, we beat you guys on sunday fair and square. After all the talk our two teams did, we came up with the victory. We win you lose. Simple as that. You didnt have a terrible first half, we just had an amazing first half. We just sat back in the second half, if we would have kept attacking it could have got ugly out there.
outkast said:
08star said:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually..

By all accounts, cascadesoccer is in fact a little bitch if you ask his teammates.

Speaking of lads just out of high school. ;)

Classic.

"Shut up you little bitch, who do you play for?" :D

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

holy crap can the hurricanes make any more posts on here. its like you all gather around your computers all night together as a team and each write shite on here.....you guys want to rematch the knights for their div 1 spot thats the stupidest thing ive heard on here all season....so the knights were talking shite and you beat them good for you dont keep comming back on here saying the same shite over and over...is your team not smart enough to make up their own minds or do you all read what each other wrote and then change a few words to make it your own....your all saying the same shite.....so you guys are good i already new that why the f*ck are you trying to tell everybody on here how good you are.....you guys should write a book titled "we beat a good team on their shitty day, now we think we are the best" maybe the high school kids on your team could write that story for english class....see you all real soon....now dont go running your mouth okay....keep your thoughts to yourself casue no one else whats to hear what you think..........out

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Noone on here said we wanted to have a rematch for there div1 spot. You should go get your eyes checked. You will be seeing us real soon, it will be funny to see what excuses you come up with to as why you lost to us. Maybe you and the knights could both get together and put all your best excuses together and post it on here.
dopeashell said:
holy crap can the hurricanes make any more posts on here. its like you all gather around your computers all night together as a team and each write shite on here.....you guys want to rematch the knights for their div 1 spot thats the stupidest thing ive heard on here all season....so the knights were talking shite and you beat them good for you dont keep comming back on here saying the same shite over and over...is your team not smart enough to make up their own minds or do you all read what each other wrote and then change a few words to make it your own....your all saying the same shite.....so you guys are good i already new that why the f*ck are you trying to tell everybody on here how good you are.....you guys should write a book titled "we beat a good team on their shitty day, now we think we are the best" maybe the high school kids on your team could write that story for english class....see you all real soon....now dont go running your mouth okay....keep your thoughts to yourself casue no one else whats to hear what you think..........out

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

08Star check out the quotes that some player on your squad made.....

whack said:
Hey if you guys think that you deserved to win the game then how about we have a rematch. But if we do win again, then you give us your div 1 spot.

based on that fact dopey was right.

AS for the young Sikh United FC Hurricane team, it looks they have made a good run of things, relying mostly on some good youth talent. However the team must realize that winning a few games in a cup is different than playing a full schedule against good teams. Div 2 will be another challenge for them, and winning will be much tougher next year once teams get to know you.

The old vet Big T :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe you and the knights could both get together and put all your best excuses together and post it on here.[/QUOTE]

NDFC is tired of excuses so we just decided to stop losing. As for yourselfs congrats you won see you in the final lets all get over last sunday. You guys may have beat the knights and well deserved from the people I talked to but that doesn't neccessarily mean you are a better team just better on that day. We will see how I do against your defense i hear its pretty good, all i know is the hurricanes and NDFC are going to provincials and everybody else is going to be dreaming about what could have been. Now don't try to be swinging any illegal players I know your team is shady!! to bad Andy Singh can't play provincials for you because I know him but I am sure you will find somebody else to slide in there I am sure half your team isn't legit already!!
Surrey just can't trust anybody over there

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude, we've never made excuses about anything. You guys bring your A-game in 2 weeks and we will do the same. Let the best team win. As for Andy Singh, I don't know why you think he is playing for us cuz he isn't. He wishes he was but unfortunately, he signed with Temple (though he now regrets it). As for saying we use illegal players, that shite ain't even cool to say as that's how rumours start. We get our team IDs checked same as everyone each week. Maybe it's you guys who use illegal players?!! Put $1,000 bet down with me and then prove that we've ever used a player illegally. Talk is cheap and I didn't expect that from you. Only from the Blackknights!

bulljive said:
Maybe you and the knights could both get together and put all your best excuses together and post it on here.
NDFC is tired of excuses so we just decided to stop losing. As for yourselfs congrats you won see you in the final lets all get over last sunday. You guys may have beat the knights and well deserved from the people I talked to but that doesn't neccessarily mean you are a better team just better on that day. We will see how I do against your defense i hear its pretty good, all i know is the hurricanes and NDFC are going to provincials and everybody else is going to be dreaming about what could have been. Now don't try to be swinging any illegal players I know your team is shady!! to bad Andy Singh can't play provincials for you because I know him but I am sure you will find somebody else to slide in there I am sure half your team isn't legit already!!
Surrey just can't trust anybody over there[/QUOTE]

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't disagree with you at all. Next year will be a new challenge in Div 2. I think we'll be up to it as we'll get some players back that we lost this season cuz they didn't want to play Div 3. 2 of our better players from the summer went to the Richmond All Blacks of Richmond Premier and 1 went to Langley of FVSL Premier. They said they'll be back in Div 2 with us next year. Div 2 will be a challenge but that's something to look forward to.

Big T said:
08Star check out the quotes that some player on your squad made.....

based on that fact dopey was right.

AS for the young Sikh United FC Hurricane team, it looks they have made a good run of things, relying mostly on some good youth talent. However the team must realize that winning a few games in a cup is different than playing a full schedule against good teams. Div 2 will be another challenge for them, and winning will be much tougher next year once teams get to know you.

The old vet Big T :D

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH no its A hurricane......

dAM GOT TO GIVE PROPS TO DA HURRICANE:

aLL I got to say is they should move up to div 1 because there better than the knights.

Dam star pimp is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Never said he played for you there hurricane power. Why are you so worried about rumours if you have nothing to worry about. LOL. I was just playing with your mind its ttp. I think your whole team should stop coming on this site because you al take it way to seriously. As for excuses that was referring to your players comment about getting together with the knights to make excuses. Being that Dopeashell is on my team and i was saying we don't make excuses for ourself.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hurricane Power said:
As for Andy Singh, I don't know why you think he is playing for us cuz he isn't. He wishes he was but unfortunately, he signed with Temple (though he now regrets it).

Thats a pretty bold statement to make since I know many temple boyz and I think him playing FVSL would be as likely as Hardballz getting some action in vegas. :eek: I wonder if any Temple lurkers have a comment on this ??? ;) :D But VMSL Div 1 is a little bit better than our Div 3, so it must have been a hard choice. :rolleyes: :D

Why would anyone play Div 2 over Langley Premier ??? Unless your name is Dude and you need playing time ;):D

Rumour has it that some of the youth players are not available for the final due to youth games.....whats the scoop ?? It would have been interesting to see if some of youth players are going to play with GN next year, like they did this season.

Best of luck in the finals.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

[/QUOTE]

Now don't try to be swinging any illegal players I know your team is shady!! to bad Andy Singh can't play provincials for you because I know him but I am sure you will find somebody else to slide in there I am sure half your team isn't legit already!!
Surrey just can't trust anybody over there[/QUOTE]
Come on now....,why do you have to throw all of surrey into this. Surrey is also home of the Rippers and everyone knows they can trust us. We would never think of cheating so if these little "wind storm" characters are cheating we'll get them next year for you all!!!!!!!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have just heard that the Hurricanes have been expeled from the knights cup and have been playing illegal players since their match against White rock. Now the Knights and White rock must face off to see who plays Delta in the final. Cheating bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0