Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Cup 2004

Someone made a comment on here regarding the fact that the Hurricanes will be losing their youth players to the youth cup. That struck me as a little peciliur(sp?). Perhaps if Luc is telling the truth then that could bw what is up?

If that is the case Luc, our bet is null and void.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
I have just heard that the Hurricanes have been expeled from the knights cup and have been playing illegal players since their match against White rock. Now the Knights and White rock must face off to see who plays Delta in the final. Cheating bastards.

Well I really don't think this is true but if it was and the knights lost to another div 3 team wow. Maybe the knights "the greatest team in the world" should not show up just to avoid embarresment. As for the knights getting new players next year I don't think you will have to make too many changes 3-4 at most. Start with your scottish national team keeper i heard he stunk again last weekend. Your outside defense and midfield could use a little work and although your forwards are good you can find better.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bulljive, you should know better than to believe anything Luc says. We have NOT used any illegal players nor have we been expelled from the Knights Cup. We will be in the finals in 2 weeks against you and it should be a great game. I'm tired of even responding to Luc's crazy comments.

bulljive said:
Well I really don't think this is true but if it was and the knights lost to another div 3 team wow. Maybe the knights "the greatest team in the world" should not show up just to avoid embarresment. As for the knights getting new players next year I don't think you will have to make too many changes 3-4 at most. Start with your scottish national team keeper i heard he stunk again last weekend. Your outside defense and midfield could use a little work and although your forwards are good you can find better.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
I have just heard that the Hurricanes have been expeled from the knights cup and have been playing illegal players since their match against White rock. Now the Knights and White rock must face off to see who plays Delta in the final. Cheating bastards.

Shocking turn of events if this is true....can someone on the Hurricanes confirm this.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Also news to me that we will be losing our youth players to the youth cup. I am coach of this team yet I seem to know less than everyone else does about us...Very odd!

TheRob said:
Someone made a comment on here regarding the fact that the Hurricanes will be losing their youth players to the youth cup. That struck me as a little peciliur(sp?). Perhaps if Luc is telling the truth then that could bw what is up?

If that is the case Luc, our bet is null and void.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Relax, Mr. T trying to create controversey with Temple. Andy signed with Temple, didn't get playing time and asked if he could transfer over to us as he played with us a lot in the summer. Unfortunately the transfer deadline had passed and he regretted not finding about how much he'd be playing with Temple before he signed with them. As for our youth players, that played on permit for GN also this year, you can ask them direct but they asked us permission before they played any games for GN on permit. So you figure out who they will be playing for next year.

Big T said:
Thats a pretty bold statement to make since I know many temple boyz and I think him playing FVSL would be as likely as Hardballz getting some action in vegas. :eek: I wonder if any Temple lurkers have a comment on this ??? ;) :D But VMSL Div 1 is a little bit better than our Div 3, so it must have been a hard choice. :rolleyes: :D

Why would anyone play Div 2 over Langley Premier ??? Unless your name is Dude and you need playing time ;):D

Rumour has it that some of the youth players are not available for the final due to youth games.....whats the scoop ?? It would have been interesting to see if some of youth players are going to play with GN next year, like they did this season.

Best of luck in the finals.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually I am quite relaxed and I never say anything controversial on here...never :cool: I was stating the fact that I would have been shocked to see Andy sign in FVSL....if i recall he did play in the 1st AFC match, which was Temple's biggest game this year. Of course you failed to notice the ;) in the comments.

As for GN I don't know what goes on with them and they start almost all the rumours about their team and players themselves.....right Kokanee. ;):D Just asking questions thats all.....

Hurricane Power said:
Relax, Mr. T trying to create controversey with Temple. Andy signed with Temple, didn't get playing time and asked if he could transfer over to us as he played with us a lot in the summer. Unfortunately the transfer deadline had passed and he regretted not finding about how much he'd be playing with Temple before he signed with them. As for our youth players, that played on permit for GN also this year, you can ask them direct but they asked us permission before they played any games for GN on permit. So you figure out who they will be playing for next year.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey no problem man, just trying to keep the forum aware of facts. Too much bullshit circulating in here to keep up with it all. Just tryin to keep it real.

Big T said:
Actually I am quite relaxed and I never say anything controversial on here...never :cool: I was stating the fact that I would have been shocked to see Andy sign in FVSL....if i recall he did play in the 1st AFC match, which was Temple's biggest game this year. Of course you failed to notice the ;) in the comments.

As for GN I don't know what goes on with them and they start almost all the rumours about their team and players themselves.....right Kokanee. ;):D Just asking questions thats all.....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

i don't know if the knights are really appealing the game or what. I am so confused at this point I don't know whats real and whats not. From what I have heard these youngsters have spent time between three teams this year. Mens div 2, GN, and youth. Lets put them on the national team already and round it up to a nice even four. Not to say they are not legal but you got to understand how people think something fishy is going on. I hope they are all legal, and i think they are hurricane power so don't worry, because without them you stink and i want a good game in the final.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let me clear something out here. One of our youth players is Gary who also happens to be family, first cousin to be exact. We're not just going around randomly picking up youth players to help us win. They are apart of our team, they play with us in the summer and winter. They also play youth soccer because they CAN and its LEGAL. And only one of our youth players played with gn and it was for two games. So how about you guys get your facts straight before you start making dumb accusations. That idiot Luc and the rest of his sorry ass team can appeal all they want, we've done nothing wrong, they just pissed cause we shitkicked them. The hurricane team you see now is the same hurricane team you'll see at the finals, provincials, summer, and next winter so deal with it.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:
Let me clear something out here. One of our youth players is Gary who also happens to be family, first cousin to be exact. We're not just going around randomly picking up youth players to help us win. They are apart of our team, they play with us in the summer and winter. They also play youth soccer because they CAN and its LEGAL. And only one of our youth players played with gn and it was for two games. So how about you guys get your facts straight before you start making dumb accusations. That idiot Luc and the rest of his sorry ass team can appeal all they want, we've done nothing wrong, they just pissed cause we shitkicked them. The hurricane team you see now is the same hurricane team you'll see at the finals, provincials, summer, and next winter so deal with it.

o8star it must be hard to play soccer with that chip on your shoulder all the time. personally i don't care who you bring too your team, 1st cousin second cousin, mom, dad or the rest of the staff at nando's chicken, its going to be a battle in the final and i am looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0