Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missed this...

No, it's not. I got a solid 11.

Slurrey vs. Sporting play-down/off whatever you want to call it is suppose to go Wednesday night at Newton. 7 or 8:30 can't remember which right now.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1
Sporting 0

For the record, this is our 3rd straight 1-0 loss.

Surrey scored three minutes before the first half ended, and defended well to secure a spot in the league cup final.

Walks was solid in the middle of the park, and KNVB was solid playing some morphed version of attacking/left midfield. Last I saw of them, they were four pints deep heading out to Ladner to play "darts". So my guess is that they'll be eloping at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel by tomorrow.

You can never be sure how those post-game pint sessions will end up.

As for my kit...fcuk you all, it was cold as hell. Plus I had to high-tail it to jazzercise class right after our game. Seemed like a logical move at the time.

Anxiously Awaiting the Provincial Draw,
-Sensei.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are Sporting ever gonna score again? :D

Walks and KNVB did show up to play Darts. Walks was to busy taking digital photos of the waitresses asses to play much and KNVB was too busy taking video of the DCS dancers to play at all.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2
Inter 1

a deserved result for us. by rights should have been more. a well contested match none the less.
nenad stojanovic with our first on a great turn. inter tied it up immediately thereafter when besty and the ref combined beautifully to set up corazza for a breakaway. steve deblazio with the winner in the second half on a superlative individual run and finish...kid is a helluva player.
got to be the first time a side winner has been declared twice. :D
a chance at redemption out at the "neutral pitch" in cloverdale. :rolleyes:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
won't be watching next weekend.

sounds like much today's game between two surrey teams at another neutral venue in north van. :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: won't be watching next weekend.

knowone said:
sounds like much today's game between two surrey teams at another neutral venue in north van. :rolleyes:
boo fcuking hoo.

Sounds like someone who doesn't mind a moan at the refs. 6 times.

:rolleyes:

Congrats Westside.

~Regs.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
APRIL 11, 2004

PREMIER DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Surrey United “A”
Westside Rino "A"
Cloverdale Athletic
Sat/2.00pm
So which is it? The 11th or Saturday?

Need the info.

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday the 10th at Newton Athletic Park at 2:00 on Feild #5 Grass.Westside whined to the League about Cloverdale Turf being a "home Game"

Even though Surrey united had enough class not to complain about the Imperial Final at Kinsmen!!! :)

NTG

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the league rules say it is supposed to be on a neutral field. whining has nothing to do with it. a fanfcukingtastic solution moving it to another field in surrey. :rolleyes:

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
the league rules say it is supposed to be on a neutral field. whining has nothing to do with it. a fanfcukingtastic solution moving it to another field in surrey. :rolleyes:

CB

I guess it boils down to the reasons I was given when the League asked me to supply a field. They were very definite in the feild being in SURREY and not Vancouver. Since Newton is not a Surrey United or Westside pitch it meets your "neutral fieldd" qualification.

Good teams win on any pitch!!!

NTG :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell Wicks to bring a spare top.

Let the mind games begin eh? Just so you know smallsy we'll be wearing our red kit, or the white ones...Maybe green. Either way collars will be up.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
be tough to get the collars up with the red kit.
we'll be wearing our white ac milan kit. wore them yesterday for the italian derby. :rolleyes:
p.s. saving another meg for you. :D
p.p.s. wicksy will never give up the lucky green top. got to be going on about 20 years for that kit.

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Cerebral Smallsey, sir!!

"whining has nothing to do with it."

I just got an e-mail from the League

"Westside has agreed to play it at Cloverdale. Don't ask me because I don't understand these people, first they whine then they agree." :confused:

This is after I realign a whole Youth League to providea nice grass pitch!!!

NTG

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr next to god...i know nothing about the goings on between westside brass and the league. frankly i could give a shite.
what seems to be lost in this entire affair is that leauge rules say the game is to be played on a neutral field. switching from one surrey field to another is/was hardly the solution. if we're going to have to travel out there regardless, then we might as well play at the better pitch...cloverdale.
we would have gladly scheduled the game (and paid for) at a more neutral field such as let's say ubc... :rolleyes:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
carpooling req'd

fcuk, now i have to drive all the way out to cloverdale?! can't we play it at john oliver? maybe the beer garden is still open :confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Slurrey. I think.

3-2 is what I think Henrik said. And mumbled something about "Joe".

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry it's hard to drink and talk on the phone at the same time, ask Walks.

3-2 final with Westside being up one goal twice. We battled hard to stay in the game, but my game MVP, Smiles had to bail us out two or three times in close. Saved our collective asses really. I'll reserve my comments on the Linesman making more calls that the Ref in the middle too. ;)

Not a bad game overall there was a fair amount of possession by both sides, but Westside definitely had us pinned down late looking for the tying goal. Not Wicks' best effort in the pipes I have to say.

No megs today... thank Christ.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Now

Don't worry smallsy they say that news print can add 10 pounds... and change your name to Ned. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0