Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 3rd 4th 5th

Zaurrini said:
Who is going to join Surrey, Sporting, Metro-Ford and Peg next year....?[/SIZE]

I think it is way too early to predict which side is going to be stronger than the other, if rumours are true, the Young Vets on Peg will be joining up with the Trollers because they are un-happy about the possible move to Slurrey. This move would most likely make WestVan. Pegrollers very strong, and Surrey Peg in a rebuilding, very young stage. This may never happen, but if there are any more Cactus Club meetings, you never know. Where is the Friulli bench in all of this?
Burnaby will be getting much stronger next year also, at least thats what I hear.

hos

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3rd, 4th, 5th

Side A
Inter
Westside
Burnaby
Trollers
Khalsa
Sapp
Croatia

Side B
Sporting
Surrey
Toons
Peg
MF
Columbus
AFC

I think next year looks pretty even.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 3rd, 4th, 5th

whataboutbob said:
Side A
Croatia

Side B
AFC

I think next year looks pretty even.

How does the league decide which side the two new teams join, is it coin toss or is there something in the rules?

You never know which side is going to be stronger, until all the player movement has taken place, and the first month of games have been played.

hos

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does the league decide which side the two new teams join, is it coin toss or is there something in the rules?

i think there are rules....the league just doesn't follow them. :rolleyes: i'm sure azzi will just declare which side they go to.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 0
Surrey 0

diafcukingbolical game.
sapps did what they needed to do to get the result and had the better scoring chances. surrey had no intensity and i would guess not a single shot on net. far too many collars up on that squad. wtf knvb? should be some sort of kangaroo court for that.
wish i had just stayed home and played simon. :D

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: what result?

undefinedyeh the game was the shits to watch and to play.
we created nothing and sapp killed the clock and all
spectators' interest. the game had no flow partly due
to the ref watching a different game than the one in
front of him. SHOCKING!

BTW the collars won't stay down, :( , so lay off!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: what result?

knowone said:
the game was the shits to watch and to play.
we created nothing and sapp killed the clock and all
spectators' interest. QUOTE]

Who killed the spectators' interest? Not us. At least we got the ball in your 18. We couldn't help it if you guys didn't want to play today. As soon as the game started I knew you wouldn't score, let alone even create a sniff at goal. So why should we bother going for the win? For the sake of the Burnaby boys, who had to agonizingly watch their season come to an end?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Zaurrini

Hands of Stone said:
Can't believe I am going to say this, but, Go Slurrey Go vs. Sap., I want to see a play-off between Burnaby and Sap., if they think the teams on Side A are so much better than Side B, my money would be on Burnaby in a one game play-off, so knvb, can you get the boys up for the game, you still have a chance to catch Sporting for the League.

hos, Lets Go Slurrey

Well that didn't happen :rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gilly

Thanks. It was a streassful season for Sapp, as well as most teams on side A. Every game was a battle, and Indo deserved a much better fate. But looking at the stats, the top 3 teams (15 wins) on side A had a better record vs side B opponents than the bottom 4 teams (8 wins). That was the difference this year.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
HOS,

What side was better? :rolleyes:

WAB, you are sooo right, Side A is much better, they have 6 in the Provincial Cup, too bad Sap. will only have one Provincial Cup game, no matter who they play, even a FVSL side :eek: , how is that for a prediction.

Well done on the entertaining win.

hos

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS
You are always sooo quotable. :D

How's this for a prediction: I predict we will be drawn against a VMSL, not a FVSL, team! :eek:

What do you say to THAT!

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW the collars won't stay down, , so lay off!

you mean we'll have to put up with that next weekend too? fcuk.
you'll be up against jammo on that right side....he hates collars up. ;)

p.s. animal, go to bed. see you tommorrow sunshine. :D

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to add to my last post i must point out that there were a few entertained spectators who cheered when sapp lumped the ball up the park to our sweeper or keeps, but they were on the sapp bench... YEH GOOD KICK!
its no secret that we struggle against teams who play a defensive style.
on corners, most teams tries to score while sapp tries to win another
corner...just so you know, corners aren't a deciding factor anymore, that rule was changed about 15 years ago.

btw i'll make sure my collar is extra starched for jammo next week!

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that is good news, well done mf. FCUK, DID I REALLY SAY THAT?
THE BIG RED MACHINE IS STILL ALIVE...with their big white collars!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knowone,

While we tried to play defensively, we managed 60% possession and a few good scoring chances. But you played offensively and couldn't even get it in our end. How do you explain your pathetic play, especially when you're going for 1st in the B league?
Yes, the game was brutal to watch, for Surrey fans who had to witness your useless, listless play. We barely broke a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0