Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Kamloops August Long Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beer Garden this weekend

I'm not too sure if there is an actual garden, but Pocomo are in the Surrey Summer League's end of year tourney... I'm positive there will be plenty of bevies to go around!!!:rolleyes:
The Captain, Parkheed, Smallsy, Sammy, Geilty, Club I Champ and a bevy of others will be there!!!

GuinnessstillfeelingtheeffectsofK-TownGardens!!!
(not that there's anything wrong with that):eek:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tryouts!1

Downtown the tourney this weekend is at your home away from home. Newton Athletic park. I think it will be a perfect tourney to begin my preparations for next year. The beer garden will be around the Pocomo cooler. So if you are coming Downtown make sure your you bring some orange fencing with you so we can make our own garden. If you have polished off the 5 drink minimum maybe I will throw you in the pipes to see exactly what I have to work with for next year.:eek: Besides I have heard that you are the only keeper that can pull off the on-side kick.;)

Your shirt will make an appearance at the tourney will you?

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Captain is out for Saturday, at least for playing. I am reffing a tournament in the North Shore, a Native tournament I believe. I have 4 games and the last one starts at 1:00. My question is this.....Will it be worth showing up at NAP after I finish, which will be around 3:30? What are the chances of the 'beer garden' still being open? Please let me know if Mogilny is there because I want to steer clear of the lad. Cheers.

Captain

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe and pictures

I may make an appearance....might even dress normal for a change....

k-vale 7 !!!
The 'loops beer garden nation anxiously awaits the nutmegs pictures - and we want all of them - no editing from the pile - especially the one showing her 'habit'. Then we can vote which was better - the goal celebration or the pass out poses.

C'MON:wa:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silly Captain,

You should know better than to ask such a question!:eek:

If Mogilny is there we will be sure to put orange cones around his car and allow you to pass safely by without any fender benders this year. Perhaps CrashDart and yourself have overcome your driving difficulties now.:rolleyes: Nothing the Pocomo beer garden can't fix mind you.:D

ParkheadwillbeputtinginhislastshiftonSat.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown

I have this sinking feeling that the beer garden nation will definitely like the pass out pictures better than the goal celebration. The chug has no hope in hell of beating Weekend at Bernie's.

And just to let you know I am patiently awaiting the pictures as well and I doubt k-vale7 will allow me to edit any of them (unfortunately:rolleyes: )

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
room #208 crew

Downtown, K-vale 7, Knight Rider, Silverfox, Miles Long, Stepchild and Nutmegs (although you won't remember it):rolleyes: Here is a few quotes of the weekend via Downtown.......

"Hey Megs what ya reading there?":D :eek: :rolleyes:

"That's quite the habbit you got going";) :eek: :confused:

"Droopy, Droopy, Droopy tits":knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Beebop, get those pics in!!!!!!!:mad: :(

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOOPS !!!

After a week long of recooperating(sp?) and still feeling the affects I have come up with one word describing the 'Loops tourney last weekend.........WOW !!

HIGHlites:

1) drive up with Lean, Demon, Scurry, Heiny's, Sleeman's and Tabs(not the cola !!)
2) whatever happened at "Rivers" on Friday night ??
3) Only having to play 8 minutes of footy all weekend.
4) Sammy's peno celebration
5) Tattoos and headbands
6) anything that was going on in the Nolan bros. room :rolleyes:
7) the roof of the bus outside our hotel room
8) listening to Woodsy talk !!
9) although I missed it, Downtown's table slam, nice pic !!
10) BIRD's fcuking everywhere !!
11) Burnsy dodging another Darts re-match
12) Chad stealing the Kokanee's girl's tee and unleashing the hounds
13) Cat scrap at the dance !!
14) Red Golf girls
15) Knowing we're back next year for Animal's stag

There's lots more but i'm tired, back to bed............

Cheers, mackers.

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bernie's pictures

Ok, sorry, I was gone for a bit but the pictures are now in. Pay close attention to the chip.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Career for k-vale 7 ?

I think Nat'l Enquirer needs a new local photographer. At the very least, I'd like to hire you full time next year.....;)

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wanted to thank nutmegs for being a total sport. Sometimes it's hard to laugh at yourself when you don't even know what your laughing at to begin with, but you did it quite well. And my vote is in, I believe the post-beer garden celebration takes the cake over THE beer garden celebration, but than again the paparrazzi wasn't there hiding in the bushes to capture it on film.

Downtown, I'll consider your offer of employment, but my quest to get a picture of Ben and J. Lo looking fat is really taking up a lot of my time right now, sorry.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crap...

Nutmegs, I see you haven't changed one bit since Yakama;)

Great snaps K-V!:wa:

+SC

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I did this summer

What I Did This Summer
by Milhouse

This summer I attended the Umpteenth Annual Kamloops Soccer tournament. It was a lot of fun. Here are some of my favourite moments:

Learning the term "canoe bumpers"

Hearing Mileslong puked on his bed, put the pillow down and went to sleep, only to have the maid puke when she came in the room the next day.

Having Seabiscuit lead us to 96th place in the tournament.

The Onside Kick...likely not Seabiscuit's idea

Spending 9 hours in the beer garden on Sun. tossing the beachball to lovely ladies

downtowns swan dive into the beer cans

Hearing about Young Jon perform simulated sex on the bar for 3 songs at Rivers on Sat night...yes with a member of the opposite sex.

Meeting Spazz, Bare and Runaround Sue.

Best story: How this girl got the nickname Chewie

Thumbs up to Pocomo (our shirts/headbands were better) and RUFC (classic stags)

PoComo's spinning backheal PK.:D

Cheers to an outstanding weekend...see ya next year:wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Milhouse

Not only did you learn the term but also happened to meet one of the "Canoe Bumpers"..... remember the one chasing Mileslong around the beer garden?? ;) The one in the bikini top...... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0