Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 MWSL Summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crash's everlasting injuries.....

You do know that every ball that goes in the net will now be blamed on the wanna-be-broken finger?!?! :p ;)

Well it doesn't take all 4 fingers to hold a beer so I'm sure she did fine.....

I've got her signed for beach volleyball so I'm sure she'll injure herself more as the summer progresses..... :rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
crash

I really don't think it is a good idea for her to be playing V-ball...indoor soccer...and Jaguar Soccer, but hey...let's see how she does, and yes, we will not live down the "broken finger"

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jaguars vs. Mavericks

This shall be interesting!! Mavericks are in first place right now, with 14 goals FOR and we are in 3rd with 10 goals FOR!! :) Should be a high scoring game, I hope!!

Game time: 7:00pm...Friday, June 6th
Place: Adanac Park

We will be heading for drinks after the game if anyone wishes to partake in the game and "beer slurping" afterwards!!

seeyouonthepitch :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hyacks vs. Royal City Rythm 3-2

Whew, finally another win as we lost a few in between cause we've been running around with our heads up our asses.... :rolleyes: The gravel field is partially to blame!!

This was a good game with us getting the first goal in (if we don't we're guaranteed to lose) but they tied it up cuz I left my check (I'm 100% to blame) right infront of the net and they had a beautiful cross right to her.... :mad:

But our forwards were on their toes and at their keeper every time she caught it and the one time she slightly missed they were there to pop it in the net winning the game and saving my ass from shtty marking! :D

Oh and what an awful ref. I think his sunglasses were too dark for the cloudy day and he couldn't see crap! That, and he needed a kick in the ass!!

Spazz

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Women's league..... YES!

I sometimes can't believe the quality of ref's we get out! No consistency whatsoever! In that game the ref didn't call any pushing and the other team was using BOTH HANDS to shove us..... but no calls. :mad:

Then every ball that should have been ours (went off their foot or something) was given to them which we figured maybe the stupid ref was colorblind.....?? But like I said before I think it was the dark sunglasses on a not-so-sunny-day....?? :rolleyes:

And he called a player of ours offside even though she took off on a breakaway from our half! That was the worst call I've ever heard/seen!

.............but that's women's league........... just like we get scheduled for a gravel field for summer season and have to play our away games on it too.........

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars vs. Westside Storm

Anyone up for watching a game tonight at New Brighton Park? If so...bring a chair and your Sunblock and head out to our game! It should be a good game :wa:

7:00pm...New Brighton Park

seeyouonthepitch

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GREAT GAME

Vancouver Jaguars vs. Westside Storm

Man oh man...great game :wa:

Westside Storm went up 2 - 0 in the with a couple of good goals. It should have been 3 - 0 if it wasn't for CRASH our star goalie of the game with an ENORMOUS glove save with about 10 mins. left in the 1st half. Then...our Mid-fielder, Faulker, shoved a little ground pass into the lower pocket which made it 2 - 1 going into the 2nd half.

Jaguars got some life...3 unanswered goals from 3 different players made it 4 - 2 and another win notched onto our bedpost, uh, I mean, scoreboard :p

Sun was shining...pitch was GLORIOUS (mowed) and striker14 and Crash were kamikaze's and brought a few "pops" to the field :eek: :D so we were there until 10:15pm with Lips...chillin' like a vilian.

seeyouonthepitch:wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New West Hyacks vs. Bby Shooters 1-0

As much as I'm glad for the win we should have CLOBBERED these twits! I think the Canada Games gravel field is killing our play quality! ARGH! 3 games in a row on gravel SUCKS! :mad:

Anyways, great goal from our left mid who was in the right spot during a corner kick and managed to volley the ball right into the left top corner!

And a second before the final whistle I took a shot on net from the top of the circle and it looked like it was going in but the keeper JUST got the tips of her fingers on it and it dropped down infront of her. DAMN, thought this defender was going to get a goal........ next time! :D

Spazz
whydotheycallthemselvestheShooterswhentheycan'tscore???

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New West Hyacks vs. Bby Shooters 1-0

Originally posted by Spazz
As much as I'm glad for the win we should have CLOBBERED these twits!

Spazz

Now that is just not very nice Spazz ;) It seems that in your eyes, you should be winning EVERY game by a shite load of goals...your team NEVER plays a good game, and the other team ALWAYS sucks :eek: I need to come and watch you superstars!! ;) :D

Congrats on the win!!

striker14takingthepissoutofspazzandprobablydigginghergrave

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New West Hyacks vs. Bby Shooters 1-0

Spazz
whydotheycallthemselvestheShooterswhentheycan'tscore???

Why do you guys call yourselves HYACKS when you should be the canoe bumpers? Oh...sorry, I got Kyack and Hyack missed up...silly me ;) :p

striker14istheonlyonelaughingatherjokes

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would LOVE a new team name......

Something original not the same damn name EVERY New West team goes by....... *sigh* but our coach is sentimental...... :rolleyes:

And I guess I can no longer say that we don't have canoe-bumpers on our team huh? hee hee (not that there's anything wrong with that-Jerry Seinfeld) ;)

But Hyacks is better than calling ourselves something that we're not...... like the Shooters who can't shoot! ha ha ha

But I'd rather not be known as Vancouver Cougars like Stripper14, Crash & Lips........ :eek: :D :p

;) Spazz (a non-canoe-bumper)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I would LOVE a new team name......

But I'd rather not be known as Vancouver Cougars like Stripper14, Crash & Lips........ :eek: :D :p

;) Spazz (a non-canoe-bumper)

Ok....enough with the Cougars, ok? Give us at least another 5 years, and then the name may apply!! ;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cougars....... Jaguars...... they're all fast "pussy" names.........

it's all the same.......

and just to enlighten you..... Cougar status will hit before 5 years...... !

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Vancouver Jaguars Game

Well...another week goes by with no Women's game for the Vancouver JAGUARS and also, no Co-Ed!! :(

I can't wait to hear about the Hyack's game tonight...it is always so enlightening to hear Spazz's "constructive" criticism on how shitey her team played ;)

striker14stilldigginghergrave PARDON THE PUN :D :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0