Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Predictions - Men's Provincial Cup Semi's

Who will win these games?

• Peg vs.

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Inter vs.

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • PAU

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

You've just been waiting for this haven't you? To be honest, wouldn't really expect anything else from you. All class, you fcuking cnut.

We gave them that game. Our backline fcuked up, they'll be the first to tell you. Surrey did not play well I thought and I'm pretty sure they will pick it up in the final. Since when did you guys resort to lumping it up the park 100% of the time?

Regarding your comments on our first goal, KNVB... I don't know what you were watching but I actually didn't even touch Smiles... sure he was having a moan but so would you if you knew you fcuked up the play like he did :rolleyes:

Surrey's "fantastic" build-up for the second goal consisted of a lump out of the back, Shorty coming to meet the ball and it shanks off his leg (mis-kick) and rolls into open space near the top of the box for Dobbin to run on to. Nice finish but that was about it.

The second half, we put pressure on for the first 15, slowed down and Surrey took advantage. Sucked to watch from the sidelines, but whatever...

Good luck to Surrey, good lads, just shite at soccer and lucky on the day :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've just been waiting for this haven't you? To be honest, wouldn't really expect anything else from you. All class, you fcuking cnut.

Yah, you're absolutely right you cnut. Every passing minute of every passing day, you have been enemy number one. I can't stop thinking about you leaving our club in shambles. Give your head a shake. I don't follow your every move, as predictable as it might be. Since you wouldn't expect anything else, why would you post? You're a fcuking moody little girl. Go fcuk yourself and when you sober up, have another look at my posts. If you're referring to 'the other ones', I was talking about the other Surrey United players who are not on TTP. If that is what you're whinging about, unlucky. You're wrong again. As for the 'quote' post, you of all people should know that people will always TTP out of things said, especially when they are completely opposite. Look at my gambling thread. It is proof in the pudding.

So, I will say it again, congratulations to Surrey United on making it to the final. It is something I have never done and never will. As for you, Regs, get over it and quit thinking that Club Ireland (myself in particular) are upset with you leaving us. We were and are not. I assume this is what your little tirade was about..

What a fcuking goal by Kewell. That doesn't bode well for Survivor.

Captainwhocan'tbelievewhathejustreadfromthewebmaster :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since when did you guys resort to lumping it up the park 100% of the time?
We don't consider it lumping it up the park we consider it ramming down your fcuking throats. Your backs didn't play well, and we know they aren't that good especially when you're not sweeping so we thought we'd test them. [N] - needs improvement.
Regarding your comments on our first goal, KNVB... I don't know what you were watching but I actually didn't even touch Smiles... sure he was having a moan but so would you if you knew you fcuked up the play like he did
I was a center and from there it looked like you slide into him, either way you were the main cause of the loose ball. Well done. Your effort was rewarded with a goal.
Surrey's "fantastic" build-up for the second goal consisted of a lump out of the back, Shorty coming to meet the ball and it shanks off his leg (mis-kick) and rolls into open space near the top of the box for Dobbin to run on to.
I don't know what you were watching but, the ball came loose in our half near center Corey Jansen took the ball, turned, and carried it at your bottle job defenders... slipped the ball through to Dobbin.... goal. For us, that was a nice build up. Apparently. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All class, you fcuking cnut

I forgot about this. You of all people should hold off on comments about class, especially when it comes to dealing with younger players. I guess it could be worse. You could have commited to a team and left before the deadline. Oh, you did that too. :p

It's all about angles, all about angles.....:wa: :wa: :wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, this is an interesting three way tryst going on here.
How 'bout this?
You're all bitches...;)

Unlucky to Peg.
I'm happy for the young guys I know there who got a real taste of football this year playing for such a great team.

Well done to Surrey United, especially Marty Foden who deserves everything he gets.
Also to my buddies Knowone and KNVB.
Nice work lads - best wishes in the final.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocker.

Inter wins it on a Golden goal. 2-1 was the finial. By all reports PAU played a great match today and really seemed to want it more. Unlucky PAU.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is one of the most exiciting yet. Regs and Captain going head to head and somehow :knvb: gets in the middle. Makes for good reading!

Congrats to Inter.

Parkhead

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gutted

27 pitchers, 8 pizza's and 2 hot waitresses later, it doesnt' feel any better... :(
Inter were full value for their win yesterday, however PAU put up a good battle... As a player, it was definately one of the best games I have been involved with... Exciting end to end action... One spectator (some old wop guy) I think his name was Guido, said it best... "That was more like a hockey game", end to end action and non stop for 115 mins... For PAU, it was just too bad that cnut Morrello scored late!!!:mad: Good stike indeed...

I guess if PAU can get anything out if this match, was the fact everyone on this site (especially that cnut HOS) didn't give us a hope in hell... Well we proved you all wrong and were one strike away from going to the final... Inter are a great team, but at the end of the day they know they were lucky... We'll be back...

Guinness

Ps. Cheers for the pint Jimmy!!!;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Gutted

Originally posted by Guinness
... Inter are a great team, but at the end of the day they know they were lucky... We'll be back...

Guinness

Guinness, you know what HOS is going to say dont you?

....but at the end of the day....you guys still lost.

Your first sentence you say Inter were full value for the win, then the last sentence you say they were lucky.
Which is it?

Great battle nonetheless....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Inter, it'll make for a good final, though a PAU win would have been good too :D

Also congrats to PAU for what sounds like a great game and doing the FVSL justice...

Captain,

You of all people should hold off on comments about class, especially when it comes to dealing with younger players.
WTF did I ever say to a young player on Club I that would insinuate a lack of class? I don't believe it was I who was popping off regarding the 5-4 loss to Temple during the season. I was very supportive and constructive in my comments to club_I_champ throughout the season and I'm sure he will atest to that.

You could have commited to a team and left before the deadline
If the team was struggling to stay in the division at the time, I wouldn't have left. It wasn't like I skipped training all the time to play basketball/volleyball/badminton or coach a girl's team :rolleyes: It wasn't like I told someone before the season to not worry about certain aspects of the team, that I would be there to run the show :rolleyes:

You're a fcuking moody little girl
Touche... you're the master when it comes to spotting the moods of little girls so I suppose I will need to work on that.

It's all about angles, all about angles...
Try looking in that mirror at a 90 degree angle...

KNVB,

either way you were the main cause of the loose ball
There was no loose ball... that was a pass to Bunny, all the way. I knew the net was wide-open and knew where Bunny was, hence the hook back with the right peg :D

the ball came loose in our half near center Corey Jansen took the ball
I forgot that the shank by Shorty went to him first and it was he who then put the ball out wide. Good build-up :rolleyes: :D

Do you think that the first goal could have been called offside? The ref said that our player deflected to the Surrey player but I think that he was in that position when your player struck the first ball before the deflection... ?

Also, PNE did an OK job in the middle of the park... I had a couple of moans at him, but I think he knew it was just a matter of the intensity of the match and that he was wrong on several calls :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, you know what HOS is going to say dont you?

....but at the end of the day....you guys still lost.

Your first sentence you say Inter were full value for the win, then the last sentence you say they were lucky.
Which is it?
Geez, now I'm torn. Which hat do I put on? My valley is crap and once again they didn't beat a VMSL team in the provincials... OR some of my buddies just lost a heart breaker in the semi's to a very good side? I guess I'll just say urucky to Guinness, Cainy et al for a terrific season and save my usual "valley not beating a VMSL premier side, again, in the provincials." bit until next year. ;)

Do you think that the first goal could have been called offside? The ref said that our player deflected to the Surrey player but I think that he was in that position when your player struck the first ball before the deflection... ?
~Regs, You know, it may have been, but it was hard to tell. The ball bounced around pretty quick and I was in the thick of it so I wouldn't have been able to tell? Is that how it looked from center circle? I guess we were lucky it didn't bounce to the other totally uncovered Surrey forward I would have hated to miss that one too. :rolleyes:

I thought PNE did a good job in the middle, that and he asked me to go easy on him. :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Save Knvb !

Originally posted by knvb
and once again they didn't beat a VMSL team

And the Firemen are ?.................

valley not beating a VMSL premier side, again, in the provincials.

Nicely clarified...;)

Well done to all the Valley teams this year. Two from four in the last eight and one from four in the last four. I'm sure all you VMSL cnuts will have excuses as to why, but who gives a fukc. You guys will always find something.

Nonetheless, congrats to PAU on a fine performance yesterday. Congrats to the "useless cnut" in making the Final. Should be a cracker!!!... and no I'm not going to the Island to watch it. To busy getting ready for Penticton and the May long weekend. Its been a long season and I'm looking forward to the rest.

See you all next season.

Cheers :D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full marks to PAU

It was a tightly contested game that could of went either way....Both teams had their chances to win and Joey did well to bury his oppurtunity!Now off to Victoria to a play a team that we have a good little rivalry with,should be a great battle....

Your welcome Guinness,(it was well deserved)I hope your not as cheap as your friend KNVB is the next time its your turn to buy;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers

Jimmy no problemo mate...
BTW, KNVB is not my friend, he's just a Dutch Bastard!!!;)

As for Super Pip, where the hell were you yesterday??? My comments meant this: Inter were full value for the win, but as Jimmy said, it could have went either way... Hence they were somewhat lucky... :rolleyes:

Forza Inter

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF did I ever say to a young player on Club I that would insinuate a lack of class? I don't believe it was I who was popping off regarding the 5-4 loss to Temple during the season. I was very supportive and constructive in my comments to club_I_champ throughout the season and I'm sure he will atest to that.

This thread was all good reading until my named entered the fray.:(

As Regs has mentioned, throughout his 1/2 season with the club, he did contribute supportive and and constructive criticism, all be it in a high pitched tone :p ;). However, after that terrible 5-4 showing against ST, I beleive everyone but myself was popping off, and rightfully so, we once again ended up throwing away 3 VERY valuable points to a quality side.

On that note, lets get back on topic, Slurrey 3 Inter 2 by PK's in the final.

Carry On

CIC:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't need to defend any of my comments after this.

Club I Champ is not the only young player in the club. :rolleyes:

If the team was struggling to stay in the division at the time, I wouldn't have left. It wasn't like I skipped training all the time to play basketball/volleyball/badminton or coach a girl's team

Great point. I never missed a practice for any of the three sports. They were Friday activities, but thanks for the concern. I am unable to practice. Simple really. How many practices did you miss because you were 'tired'? :rolleyes:

As for coaching, that was very evil of me. In future, I will not coach because it is not worth it. :rolleyes:

When you left, we were still in a relegation battle, so that isn't going to fly.

I must go now and change my maxi-pad......

As for the 90 degree mirror. I've thought about it and it just doesn't make sense. :)

BTW, unlucky on the loss. Maybe I should have pointed that out earlier, so you wouldn't get defensive, like you did. There's always next year.

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still Waiting

com'on Regs........ This has got to be the longest anyone (or couple) have been off topic without that muppet TheRob closing the thread or just deleating the posts and laying down his barn yard threats!!! :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still trying to figure out this 90 degree mirror (I need pictures to help). Good thing that is isn't a 360 degree mirror. That would be too much like a glass house.

Since you guys are fighting, does that mean you both won't be attending the TTP Golf tourney? Surely, you will kiss and make-up by then, won't you? It won't be the same without both you there.

Actually, we could get Regs married off in his absence...but I digress.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Still Waiting

Originally posted by Guinness
com'on Regs........ This has got to be the longest anyone (or couple) have been off topic without that muppet TheRob closing the thread or just deleating the posts and laying down his barn yard threats!!! :D
I like those two guys. They can do whatever they want.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0