Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AMSL Crap and Gossip...

I was hoping not to be so involved with coed this year, but apparently there is a curse over my head since I missed last season...

With all the start-up talk, we've planned our first Dragoon's event of the season... :rolleyes: It all starts this Saturday at the driving range ;)

HOS, will you come out for the first game? We're kicking it up a notch and ordering Take Out Taxi - White Spot Pirate Ships :wa:

BTW, I hear Throbby wants to be a "Tryhard" again :eek:

+engage_gang...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: AMSL Crap and Gossip...

Once a Dragon always a Dragon. How about a semi retired one though. :eek:

Only weekday games for TheRob this year SC. I'll PM you my new contact e-mail.

Love and kisses. :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

SC said:
HOS, will you come out for the first game? We're kicking it up a notch and ordering Take Out Taxi - White Spot Pirate Ships :wa:

Now that sounds like a great plan, count me in, I will have a Double Burger with Zoo Sticks please, don't hold back on the secret sauce.

Sat. is a no go for me, maybe in April.
Whats going on for St. Pats day?

When is the first game?

Can you Roar for One More in 2004?

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't know about the rest of the Goons, but this one will not be taking any bridges nor tunnels to have some green pints. If O'hare's is anything like it was last Sunday, you'll find me there :)

I'll consider it as pre-training for Penticton

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The little lady and myself may be interested in looking for an AMSL team to joing for the summer. We're both former summer Westside players, so we already know how the whole shin-dig works. Any teams looking for a decent player (her) and some dead weight (myself) pm me.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keeper said:
Any teams looking for a decent player (her) and some dead weight (myself) pm me.

Send some pictures of your Lady to; www.dragonsapplications.com, and she will be considered for the upcoming season. As for yourself, we will need a 12 page essay on why you think you are Dragon material.
Good luck, we will get back to you, do not contact us.

hos: DragonsResources

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

How many people clicked onto that link? HOS, you had me for a minute, thinking that you had some magical TTP powers. Either that or it was true creative impression of your abilities as a Human. Do you have show hands by any chance? (I'll explain that over bzzrs one day)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why don't we call this thread "Dragons Crap and Gossip" instead.
The season hasn't even started and I'm already tired of your posts.

Tryhardsforever ;)

PS:Who will be taking on the Tryhards name this year? I'm sure it will be discussed in the AGM of the jAMSL and ASAP as the season starts PDQ.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda said:
Why don't we call this thread "Dragons Crap and Gossip" instead.
The season hasn't even started and I'm already tired of your posts.

Yoda, this is a fun thread, if you want to start you TryHard thread go ahead, you can talk about all the girls your going to meg, how many games you guys will win, and when tryouts start.
The Dragons on the other hand are only interested in getting pictures of Hot Girls, so we can select the new Dragons for this year.

hos

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

She has large breasts, but what is with the incision up the middle of her torso?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You should ask for your money back on that surgery TR, thats not an incision, that is the trail from the mountains to the promise land.
Watch out for the stinky spider in the back.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know where the AMSL is going to have updated schedules/standings/results for this year?

Cheers,

~Regs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hands of Stone said:
TR, thats not an incision, that is the trail from the mountains to the promise land.
HOS, that's the best line ever (how did I miss that?)

Renier,
There's a meeting tomorrow night, hopefully your question will be answered then.

Read your PM brotha ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do tell...

Spazz, I'm just catching up on my emails (of many) and wondering if you can explain this...

Promotion / Relegation - Beernuts are moving to Group B
:confused: Come on, was your season that bad last year? What's the scoop here? Are you focussing on mono sex womens league this summer?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, if I'm correct (that's rare) we asked to go down (we didn't do that well anyways).... just focusing on the beer this year! A little soccer between beers kinda thing.....

So guess I won't be getting schooled by SC this year..... hee hee

Geeman

Apr 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draft Schedule

Sporty said:
Any chance of an opening for a new team?? who do i contact???
I've just finished the draft schedule...unfortunately, I doubt that there's room for a new team. Also...I don't plan on making another schedule since making this one was such a pain. There is one new team already this year which took the place of one that dropped out. Unless another team drops, I'm guessing you'll have to wait until next year to apply (member teams vote for expansion or not at the annual meeting).

If anyone else is interested in viewing the draft schedule, e-mail your team reps. I've sent them a copy.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geeman,

I'll mention it again: I've got an AMSL trophy kicking around my storage closet. Want it?

Geeman

Apr 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper...I'll take it. Any idea what it's for? If you are playing this year, can you bring it to the tourney in May? Otherwise, PM me and let me know where/when I can pick it up.

Thanks

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone knows of a team looking for female players I have a friend who really wants to play coed this year.... (Beernuts are full this year!)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0