Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard a rumor....

That the MWSL is looking for a contact person to deal with coed questions..... guess they're being bombarded with people wanting to know about the coed league.

I can't be bothered but if anyone else is interested..... (ya right)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The MWSL isn't the only one... I get at least 1 a week... somebody from co-ed needs to sort this out because I'm not going to deal with it anymore. Give me an email address and I'll forward everything I get.

~Regs.

sunshine_ryka

Jan 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yet another female looking to play co-ed. I played with the Shadow last year, but have lost all my contact info and moved too often for them to find me. Somebody call me to play!!!! 838-7899.

(Erika)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If someone is looking for information about Coed you can contact me or Geeman. To let you know there is no room for new teams this year as agreed upon by team captains. Anybody looking to join a team can get a hold or myself or Geeman and we can send out an Email to the team captains.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh-oh STD....... you're probably gonna regret that...... now you're going to get a ton of PM or emails with dumb questions, repeat questions and a whole lot of dumbasses!

Thanks for doing it! ha ha ha ha

Guess we'll be playing you guys this year.... better start shining up those boots!!!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Uh-oh STD....... you're probably gonna regret that...... now you're going to get a ton of PM or emails with dumb questions, repeat questions and a whole lot of dumbasses!

Thanks for doing it! ha ha ha ha

Guess we'll be playing you guys this year.... better start shining up those boots!!!

So I can expect to hear a lot from you then :D

Presidents can't afford to play its too dangerous with hacks like you out there. I am going to stay inside my oval office having a cigar with my intern!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Naw, I'm on a team and let the "Team Rep" ask all the dumb questions...... I just show up (late) for the soccer & beer....

Speaking of hacks I'm trying to get Balsa to get off his lazy ass and play this year.... but he's falling apart so bad that he'll probably only come out, sit & in the sun and drink our beer!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard something rather funny this morning. Of course, I doubt this will come as a suprise to anyone.

Apparently Buddha is at it again. They actually had a practice last week.:eek: Now they might try to tell you that it was just a meeting, but if there are balls involved, it is definitely a practice.

Seems we have our Tryhard FC for the 2004 season.

:D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slag us then too..... we met up at a field, paid our reg fees, had a game of tackle soccer for a half hour and then continued to drink beer for 3 hours after at the park and once we ran out it was to head to the pub for chow to soak up the beer.....

So are we soccer-Tryhards like Buddha or Beer-Tryhards?? Whatever, don't care..... had tons of cheap, cold beers!

What's with a 9am kickoff this weekend? And against Buddha too..... couldn't we get an easy team for 9am?? Who schedules these damn tourneys??

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Season Schedule...

Hey Regs or TR,

Will either of you be posting the coed schedule on here this year?
........Just cause I want to be your groupie & come watch all your games.... (this is where I wish I had access to the rolled eyes smilie!! ha ha)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Throbby, you might want to watch what you say buddy. I believe you've been hounding my email/PMs for months now :eek:

Spazz, if you want Regs' number, you just have to ask. Forget about stocking him... :rolleyes:

+SCandcompanyB

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz,

Naked carpet munchers are always welcome. ;) Where were you planning on stocking Regs anyway? Just incase we need some.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carpet Muncher? Not this chickee! Sorry to disappoint and ruin those wet dreams-o-yours THROBBY!

I said GROUPIE (with a tad hint of sarcasm)..... not into stalking (too much work! ha ha)

I just wanted to know if anyone would be posting the schedule..... no time for stalking in the summer - summer's for drinking beer!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm waiting for the league to get back to me... they were all gung-ho to have stuff put up on TTP last week but I haven't heard from them since...

~Regs.

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sunshine_ryka said:
Yet another female looking to play co-ed. I played with the Shadow last year, but have lost all my contact info and moved too often for them to find me. Somebody call me to play!!!! 838-7899.

(Erika)

Erika,

I don't think Jeremy's contacted too many people, as I've not heard a word, nor has he replied to my emails.

...or maybe he doesn't want me... :confused: :( :knvb:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitter-cabbage you never were too quick to get a hint, a ball, a check or anything else for that matter. I'll spell it out for you.

your not wanted

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not taking sides here but...

Let me spell it out for you STD....

It's "you're" as in YOU ARE not "your".....

Glad you play better than you spell!! (blinky smilie would be good here)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I'm waiting for the league to get back to me... they were all gung-ho to have stuff put up on TTP last week but I haven't heard from them since...

~Regs.

Regs we are still gung-ho and I believe you should have a copy of the schedule :D
As far as the other issue I was planning on discussing it with our former president and our treasurer at the tournament. First we'll get them drunk then we'll talk ;) . If you are going to be at the tournament we'll figure something out.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Regs we are still gung-ho and I believe you should have a copy of the schedule :D
As far as the other issue I was planning on discussing it with our former president and our treasurer at the tournament. First we'll get them drunk then we'll talk ;) . If you are going to be at the tournament we'll figure something out.
Oh, but of course... quick to get me the 'content'... not so quick to get the 'payment'... :D

I'll be there tomorrow for sure... the Team TTP in Penticton shirts are being delivered there :D

Priorities,

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0