Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

Herb Jr.

Jun 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually....we've replaced Benji with a smaller, thinner, less talented, and much more harry brown guy......so I say it was an even tradeoff. :) :)
Emphasis on less talented and harry :eek: :eek:

Shut up your face Dun guy :D :D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Naaaaa....don't be so hard on yourself...their is a spot on the palm of your hand where theirs no hair! :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was only one team who showed up today. Congrats to Cheatside for making an appearance...and winning :) .

Thanks to Captain Shamrock for tolerating the Dragons today... ;)

It's just too bad that bad kit didn't really go over...

+SC :rolleyes:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts beat Cosmos 3-1 :D

Was a good game... Cosmos were seriously putting the pressure on us when it was 2-1 and we couldn't get it out of our 18 yard box until Jason managed a breakaway finishing with a beauty goal to the bottom corner.

No goals for Striker14 who finally got to play forward and probably never will again! :eek: ;)

Rikashay... I see you lingering around on here.... you show on TTP like you do for us... RARE OCCASIONS! :rolleyes: :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddha vs. Young Guns

I think we ended up a tie 2-2.
We went up early 2 nil and then we made a sub and so did they (Frankie) and all hell broke loose. They notched 2 to tie it up, one was a deflection on a shot that went straight up and Frankie beat our keeper to it to tap it past him. We were unlucky to put a 2 or 3 more in with a couple of crossbars and a post, and if yours truly could hit the net. :rolleyes:

We did manage to start some tempers fuming when our last man back had to grab Frankie around the waist to stop a breakaway. Should have been a red card but Herb was in the spirit of co-ed, which others weren't, and just gave out a yellow. Obviously the wrong card, but nice of Herb.

Was a good game, goals were scored, beers were drank, and i didn't get a broken nose again. What more could you ask for?

Thought we held off YG's from winning the league but they have 1 more game left. DAMN!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Buddha vs. Young Guns

Yoda said:
our last man back
Yogi, are we supposed to guess who this is...or is he obvious to the ladies? :rolleyes:

+wondering

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Buddha vs. Young Guns

SC said:
Yogi, are we supposed to guess who this is...or is he obvious to the ladies? :rolleyes:

+wondering

Surprisingly no, it's not who you think it is, and i know who you're thinking of.

I do have to say though that it was nice to to see the girl who threw punches at me last game out there....well at least i think she wasn't there. Can't remember really, the concussion has blocked out that whole part of the game.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, accurate account of the match. We figured it would be a finesse match so we did not dress our enforcers.

Scurrs was on fire! We'll have to get him to come to Vernon with us since he already has our kit and since we can't seem to get a goalie out these days. Herb got the call right under the circumstances. Playoff positions were already settled and the game was quite lax. Plus, Frankie is getting used to getting tackled from behind. However, the only danger with Herb's yellow is that if Frank were a hot head and went ballistic for the no call, he'd end up getting a red all because of Herb's turning a blind eye. Good thing we're not tryhards! ;)

Good luck to all in the playoffs. I think I'll start a "Who's going to win it all in 2004" thread. All for the tokens, of course! I'm babysitting tonight and my nephews are eating up my tokens.

I'm also going to start a "Who's playing where in 2005" thread. Rumour has it that Jimmy Holiday is staying where he is, but we might be able to lure KJ, Rennie, Skytrain and Scurrs to join YG Inc.

This is for my nephews since I can't stand the dancing images. :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frankie took the tackle well, he knew he was gone.
Although Bernie wasn't too happy with it and wanted the red. Ended up getting a yellow himself i think.

On to the playoffs.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Beernuts beat Cosmos 3-1 :D

No goals for Striker14 who finally got to play forward and probably never will again! :eek: ;)

:D

ha ha ha...Spazz, you are a classic! I am going to change my name from striker14 to PASS ME THE F*CKEN BALL and maybe i can fill that ol' onion bag,eh? :p

Great game though...except for a couple of tryhards trying to sway "circle Eddie's" decisions at every whistle :rolleyes: They were all over us like fat kids on smarties when we were up 2-1. I think they had 6 forwards at one point, which led to Jason't beauty break away from Aly's header! :)

ON TO THE NEXT FEEDING

striker14 :wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Herb got the call right under the circumstances. Playoff positions were already settled and the game was quite lax.

Good call...it's a given that Herb probably forgot his red card at home, or in his other shirt anyways...no harm done...like you say, Playoffs have been decided...get on with it!! :)

striker14

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My question to the league is how does a game get abandoned?(REC side)What are the penalties?I 'm hoping the league sticks to it's guns!!!Cause I know Young Guns had a year probation for a problem in the past!!!!No problem with what we had to go through with,as long as it's the same with every team in the league be it rec or comp!!!Good luck to every one in the playoffs!!By the way I thought HBDE where playing on tues cause of Nations Cup but I found out the real reason.So Regs GOOD LUCK and all the Best!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you don't care enough to show up in the first place, K-vale7, please don't come on here and try and save face, by asking. It's so obvious you're only concerned about yourself and your behaviour is rather embarrassing when you think about it. You've never been a team player and this kind of thing from you doesn't surprise me in the least.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
If you don't care enough to show up in the first place, K-vale7, please don't come on here and try and save face, by asking. It's so obvious you're only concerned about yourself and your behaviour is rather embarrassing when you think about it. You've never been a team player and this kind of thing from you doesn't surprise me in the least.

WOW :eek: Now that is a sh*t load of piss takin' if I ever heard any? :wa:

Rebuttle?

k-vale7

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, knvb, the next time my grandmother dies I'll ask her to kindly take into account my co-ed schedule...oh wait, there isn't going to be a next time. :(

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
My question to the league is how does a game get abandoned?(REC side)What are the penalties?I 'm hoping the league sticks to it's guns!!!Cause I know Young Guns had a year probation for a problem in the past!!!!No problem with what we had to go through with,as long as it's the same with every team in the league be it rec or comp!!!Good luck to every one in the playoffs!!By the way I thought HBDE where playing on tues cause of Nations Cup but I found out the real reason.So Regs GOOD LUCK and all the Best!!!!
Probably had something to do with Herb in the middle of the pitch as he was battling both sides for the entire first 45-minutes...and then continued his verbal battle into the second half...didn't have a great game his lovely fuschia ref kit!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0